Chapter 1

Forever? or Nah?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person's POV

It was a beautiful morning , birds chirping, The Clear blue sky,  But it was not so beautiful for a certain girl who is moving in light speed once she saw the alarm clock.

 

Tzuyu's POV

"Gaaaaahhhhh" i groaned as i was putting on a white t shirt with a black pocket, jeans and my black stefan janofski.

" I swear im gonna be late on the first day of school"  i imidiately grab my bag and went inside my car. Oh yeah my name is Chou Tzuyu by the way im currently on the way to school and driving like a drunk maniac who also smoked some weed, Right when I was getting out of my car i already saw my friends also getting out while looking like they got wasted.

Sowon Unnie's hair was kinda...looking like Simba from the lion king While eating a slice of bread, Moonbyul unnie Is still putting on her other shoe, SinB put on her shades backwards while Chaeyoung was just walking like a zombie.

"Guys i swear taking drugs is bad" I said while looking at each one of them "who said we're taking them on the first place?" Sinb asked while putting her shades back in her bag. As we walked inside our school which is Mondragon University We made sure that we actually look nice.

"Sowon unnie what class are we in?" I asked " well you me moonbyul and SinB are in class A-1 while chaeyoung is in class B-3" she said "eehhh thats not fair why am i the only one there!?" Chaeyoung said " woah chill there small one lets just go already we only have 5 minutes left" Moonbyul unnie said.

When we went inside i sat next to Sowon unnie between Sinb "Chaeng is acutally in the same class as us right?" I asked " just wait 5,4,3,2 and 1" right on time chaeng burst  in and imidiately sat beside Moonbyul unnie at my back.

"Hahahaha peace chaeyoung we were just messin' with ya" Sowon unnie and I said while laughing "shut up" she said and sulked in her seat, lol i guess today won't be so boring after all.

We were just chatting and laughing then the teacher came in, all of us just became quiet, not because of the teacher but because of the 5 goddesses who also just walked in.

"Okay class we have 5 new students who will be joining us today, please introduce yourselves girls" Mr.Kim said "Hi everyone my name is Jung Eunha" she's pretty "hey sowon unn-" i tried to stiffle a laugh when i saw sowon unnie's reaction to that eunha girl, was agape and her eyes almost looked like thomas the train XD "hey guys my name is Choi Yuju" then the girl smiled, i could hear some murmuring at my back so i turned around to ckeck where the sound was coming from, wow this was truely a sight to see, Moonbyul unnie kept poking SinB who was obviously drooling. " Hello my name is Myoui Mina" the girl with red hair said while showing a gummy smile and like the smart person that i am i check at my side to see chaeng with heart in her eyes "aish these people are so obvious" i thought. "i'm Kim Yongsun but you can just call me Solar nice to meet you" the girl with brown hair said , well according to my calculations it's gonna be Moonbyul unnie"s turn to be startstruck, well i was right i saw her staring at Solar with agape. I swear We are looking like complete idiots right now.

Then the last girl with grey hair said "I'm Minatozaki Sana nice to meet you all" wwwaaaahhhh what a beautiful name, well i guess now all 5 of us are starring at them like idiots, i mean wow! who wouldn't stare at this beautiful creature.

The teacher then told them to take a seat anywhere they want, hmm good thing Mr.Kim is a chill guy so we just started with introducing ourselves and talking about our summer vacation.

 

Sowon's POV

 

Wow that girl was completely mesmerizing i thought angels are in heaven? what have i done to deserve to see such beauty? anyways hey guys Kim Sowon here, well right now we are currently walking to the cafeteria to eat some breakast sice all of us decided to skip it cause we were running late.

while we were eating SinB suddenly said 'hey guys what club are we gonna *munch* join this school year" she said while eating her sandwich, "hmm how about we try out for the soccer team?" Moonbyul unnie said "hmm sounds cool why don't we try out this wednesday?" Chaeyoung said while sulking, "aawww~ is our Chaeng still mad about the prank earlier?" i said while putting an arm over her "shut up you giants and kinda , buy me a new sketch pad and maybe i'll change my mind" Chaeng said "sure dude whatever you say" SinB said.

We were just having a decent conversation of how Moonbyul unnie looks like that popular guy, Xiumin oppa when suddenly we heard loud screams and cheers, and there stood the 5 goddesses walking towards the table next to us, "G-guys lets hurry up we have PE next and we still have to change" Tzuyu said while finishing her ramen "y-yeah" i said trying to keep my eyes off the girls who are literally beside our table.

While running to our lockers i collided with a girl "oh my god i'm so sorry Miss" i said while getting up and when i looked to see who i bumped into i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter