Chapter 12

Forever? or Nah?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB's POV

 

Hey guys!!! hehehe as you can see we're having a party right now for the 2 newly born couples who are SaTzu and MiChaeng!!! oh my god i'm so happy T^T my ships are sailing T^T Right now we're just fooling around, playing truth or dare and all that , "so Tzuyu Truth or Dare" i asked with a smirk "of course i choose dare" she replied with a smug look, "hmmm okay i dare you to go outside while wearing a puppy onesie for 5 minutes" i said while biting back a laugh.

"w-what!? srsly dude are you high?" she said then laughed while Sana unnie tried to find a onesie, "lol you never know if someone wants to take you home" Sowon hyung said while laughing with Chaeyoung and the others, a couple of minutes passed then Tzuyu came out with a puppy onesie with a bored face, oh this is gonna be fun "hahaha okay okay guys come on let's go outside" i said while sprinting towards the door.

When we got outside their were still some people walking around with their friends and families, "okay tzupuppy go!!" i said while chuckling and Tzuyu just gave me an 'are-you-serious?' look while walking towards a lampost and just leaning there, hahaha oh my god she looks like she's a mascot or something XD it was just some peacefull minute when suddenly a girl came to Tzuyu so i hid behind a trash bin to hear what they were talking about.

Girl: hey what are you doing here? the girl said flirtatiously

Tzuyu: smoking weed what do you think i'm doing? Tzuyu said with a poker face

Girl: hahahaha you're funny wanna come by my place? the girl said then hugged Tzuyu's arm, i sense a black aura from a corner...oh wait it's just a angry Sana unnie nevermind.

Tzuyu: uhm sorry miss but uhm i'm already taken, Tzu said uncomfortably.

Girl: i don't think your girlfriend won't mind if i borrow you for a while, miss dead girl said then pulled tzuyu's arm closer to her chest, oh god someone's gonna die tonight.

Right when the girl was gonna invade more of Tzuyu's personal space Sana unnie then suddenly came towards the girl and slapped her...should we help Sana unnie...hmmm while i we were busy thinking whether to help Sana unnie or not Yuju , Eunha, Solar and Mina unnies suddenly came out of the house and ran towards the catfight.

"hey! what's happening here!?" Solar unnie said while soundig angry, "this is trying to steal away my Tzuyu!" Sana unnie said while trying to tear the girl's hair off, "S-Sana unnie please stop i think we can talk things out right?" Tzu tried to reason but the two girls just kep fighting....okay fine i'll help em' so i pried the girl off Sana unnie's grip then pushed her to Yuju and the others...that's a more worse punighment right? 

 

Tzuyu's POV

 

"Sana unnie please stop" i said while hugging her by the waist, "How can i calm down Chou Tzuyu!? when that just kept on flirting with you!?" she said furiously, aish hahaha i couldn't help but chuckle "what's so funny!?" she asked while i just kissed her, well i guess that calmed her down a bit "well you're just really cute when you're jealous ^_^ so i couldn't help it" i said while resting my chin on her head and m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter