Chapter 15

Forever? or Nah?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's POV

 

"nggg~" i groaned as i struggled to get up, ehh? why do i feel like something is tying me down?? hmmm lemme check, when i opened my eyes i was blessed to see the face of my lovely girlfriend with her arms around my neck and her face on the crook of my neck with my hands around her waist, i am one hell of a lucky bastard if i do say so myself ;)

"heey~ wake up minari we have school today" i said while poking her cheek, hahaha this is quite interesting cause usually Mina unnie would wake up first, "hmmm yeah yeah just 5 more minutes" she mumbled while hugging me closer "hahaha okay fine" i said then kissed her forehead.

After doing our morning routines then having some breakfast we are now on our way to school inside my car, "hey Chaeyoungie how's the plan going?" Mina unnie asked while rubbing circles on the back of my hand "well...it's going great phase 1 is today!" i said excitedly while grinning ear to ear "hahahaha okay that's good how's SinB? is she okay?" she asked me worriedly, *sighs dreamily* i have a wonderful girlfriend don't i? it's really sweet how she worries not just for me but for my friends too <3

"hmm SinB hyung is fine it's good that she's really putting her mind into this" i said proudly "yeah you're right, say chaeyoungie if i ever fall in love with someone else what would you do?" she asked me with a blank expression.

W-What? Mina unnie falling for someone else? so this is the feeling of being tongue tied u-uh wait why do my eyes feel like they're sweating? oh am i sick? "well.. if you really love him or her...no matter how painfull it would be..i would have to let you go.." i said with a sad smile, oh who am i kidding i can't imagine a life without her, it's bad enough i have a love rival "thanks chaeyoungie and-" i cut her off by saying "BUT! i am not going down without a fight ofcourse! no matter how many times or what kinds of crazy stuff i have to do, if it means making you fall for me all over again then..i'd do it without a second thought" i said to her with a smile.

When it was a stop light i turned to Mina unnie and i saw her smiling to me gratefully then she suddenly kissed me, wow i should be sweet more often! after our lips parted she said "Thanks Chaeyoungie and don't worry you're gonna be stuck with me for a long time" then she kissed my cheek, "i wouldn't trade this for anything in the world" i said and kissed her again.

 

When we got to school then entered our classroom we were greeted by the sight of our classmates just talking to each other just the normal shiz but the only thing that caught my eye was the announcement on the board 'school camping trip for 3 days and 4 nights next week with another class - Mr.Lee' wow i haven't been to one of those yet since my Mom didn't really let me go cause she thought it would be dangerous, i didn't earn a black belt in taekwondo for no reason Mom -__-

"yo finally you're here smol we still have something to discuss" Moonbyul hyung said then we all gathered to the back of the classrooms while Mina unnie and the others just talked about well...stuff? i  guess?

"so let me remind you guys what our plan is so it would be perfect" Sowon hyung said and we all just looked at her seriously "okay now during lunch and Eunha and the others are at the cafeteria our plan shall commence!" she said with a smirk, "wait they might get suspicious if we don't show up for lunch though" i said worriedly thinking if our plan falied.

"don't worry i talked to Sana unnie and she will just tell them that we are gonna be at the field during lunch" Tzu said proudly, wow good job maknae "thats good Tzu, then you our dear SinB shall go to the rooftop in your position and just wait for my signal kay? while we will prepare the way ;)" Sowon hyung finished with a satisfied smile.

Wow so they do have brains! i must admit that this is a good plan though.

Sowon's POV

 

Hewo everybodeh! it's been a long time since i got a POV T-T but now it's my time to shine hehehe!

Anyways, currently we're just in the middle of our Math class which i may add is really boring when we suddenly heard an announcement from the speaker, 'Hi Yuju! it's me DK! i just wanted to say that no matter what i promise that i will love you with all my heart and please just give me a chance, and...i think this song is enough to tell you what i feel...' then i heard someone suddenly singing beautiful by BTS, aish this guy hehehe but i must admit! this guy got balls to do this.

What really surprised me was that it looked like our teacher already knew this was gonna happen! haayysss BUT! don't worry...we won't be able to be beat so easily ;)

'thanks for listening everyone and... i love you Yuju please remember that' he said then we continued with the lesson but..we let the squeeling girls finish fangirling first.

Hey!? wtf srsly!? your fangirling because of that guy!? aish women these days, "oh my god Yuju is so lucky!" "eeehhh oppa! he will never notice me T_T" "it's okay girls we still have Sowon over there" "yeah and Tzuyu >///<" "back off Chaeyoung is mine" "Moonbyul is mine es!"  was all we could hear...i wonder what Sana and Mina's reaction would be...hmm better check it out.

...OMO you could literally see the fire in their eyes! hahaha oh my god Tzu and Chaeng are dead XD but i do feel sorry though since they did decided to keep their relationship a secre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter