Chapter 16

Forever? or Nah?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person's POV

 

5 men were at the back of the school grounds and one was taking selfies.. "Jeon Jungkook stop taking selfies and help us i our plan here!" a Tall yet feminine guy said "okay so i heard that when girls celebrate something they always go a girls night out" a guy with a an alien apperance said.

"where'd ya hear that?" Jungkook asked with a weird face "from my mom..." V said proudly "dude that's gay but you are right so why don't we put our plan in action tonight?" Eric said with a smirk " but we have school tomorrow" DK said innocently "we're rich, screw school" Mark said matter of factly and every one nodded.

Back to our girls...

While Yuju and her friends were congratulating her, meanwhile with SinB.. "aww come on hyung you're supposed to be celebrating! what's with the long face?" Tzuyu asked her favorite hyung "it's just that why do i have a bad feeling about the're little girls night out later this evening" SinB said worriedly with her brows together "don't worry hyung you're not the only one.." Chaeyoung said while patting SinB on the back with the same grim expression "just because you guys have girlfriends and we don't you guys don't have t rub it in our faces!" Moonbyul said while her and Sowon hugged each other while fake crying.

"Hey Sowon i can be your girlfriend~" a random girl said to a fake crying Sowon, and that one simple sentence triggered a now angry Eunha "excuse me who are you?" Eunha said to the girl sassily "just the future girlfried of Sowon, who are YOU?" the girl said boastfully "uh sorry mister but i don't like guys" Sowon said to the girl, with SinB and her friends laughing at the back "uh...i'm a girl..." the girl said awkwardly "uh...okay bye" Sowon said while carrying Eunha away from the cafeteria.

"hahhahaha oh my gad hahahaa em dying" Moonbyul said while laughing with their friends and the girl walking away in shame for being thought of as a guy, "hahahaa okkay anyways we're gonna go home early babe we still gotta get ready for our girls night out later" Sana said to Tzuyu and kissed her cheek "but it's only 4:00 pm Unnie T^T" Tzuyu said while poutig to her girlfriend "hahaha come on babe we still gotta look beautiful" Sana said to her pouting girlfriend "but you're already gorgeous unnie T^T pls don't leave me" Tzuyu said nonchalantly to a nw blushing Sana.

"u-uh don't worry chewy~ we'll be back home before 12" Sana said while giving Tzuyu one last kiss on the lips before walking away with her friends who also said goodbye to their respective partners.

While the girls  went back to their classroom for their next lesson their minds were someplace else.

Tzuyu's POV

 

Aish i hate girls night out, now i can't see Sana unnie for the rest of the day T^T, my thoughts were cut off when i saw SinB hyung pass a note to my d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter