Chapter 14

Forever? or Nah?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB's POV

 

This has to be the thousanth time i sighed today, as i checked my wristwatch to see how many minutes left till recess my head shot up when i heard our homeroom teacher say " okay class we have 5 new exchange students, okay boys please come in" Ms.Kim said while motioning the guys outside the door to come in.

I started seeing red when i saw the so called '5 new exhange students' which was those bastards we saw last saturday, the most annoying part was those smirks they had on they're ugly faces, when they finished their introduction and sat on the back of the class, when that DK guy made eye contact with me it just made his smirk got wider, imma go for a run later during practice to take my mind off it.

Since Yuju does like that bastard, fine i'll set her free even how much it pains me imagining HIM holding HER hand, the lesson went by with a blur cause the whole time i just stared into space just thinking if i killed someone in my past life if the gods punished me like this, "hey SinB hyung you okay?" Tzuyu said while putting her arm over my shoulder , the  thing that answered her question was the tears that started building up in my eyes, "omo come on hyung let's go Moonbyul hyung and the others are at the rooftop waiting for us" she said then guided me up the stairs leading to the rooftop.

When we got there all of them were already there the squad and Yuju's friends too, well it's time to put up the mask again "hey guys! sorry for the wait!" i said rather cheerfully "we'll talk later" i heard Sowon hyung whisper to me, *sigh* that hyung really knows when something is troubling us, but i'm gratefull.

After Eating...

 

"hey guys we're gonna get going now, since we have different classes, bye babe" Sana unnie said then kissed our Tzuyu goodbye, oh how i envy them, "okay Hwang Eunbi explain" Sowon hyung said after the girls left, "*sigh* w-well where should i start...okay in short...Yuju likes...someone else..." i said with my tears threatening to fall.

Wow i don't usually cry, Choi Yuju what have you doe to me, I don't really act like this all fragile and , "oh it's gonna be okay hyung wanna beat there crew later?" Chaeng said while rubbing my back "n-no don't if Yuju likes him..then it's better if i don't interfere let them be guys, but thanks Chaeng i appreciate it little cub" i said then pat her head.

"it's gonna be okay, how about this... i've got a really good plan!" Moonbyul hyung said then stood up "what is *sob* it?" i said in the middle of sobbing softly, "it's simple! make her fall for YOU!!!!!" Moonbyul hyung said, wow seriously? how could i compare to that guy? him and Yuju were childhood friends.."but hyung they're childhood friends..." i said then burried my face in my palms.

" but! You're HWANG SINB!!!! and the SinB we know never gives up!" Tzuyu said then they started to carry me while saying stuff like 'your the best!' then 'you got this!' and a 'we'll help you!' well i must admit this changed my mood to 360 d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter