Chapter 7

Forever? or Nah?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB's POV

 

M-Marriage!? i can't even sleep without my teddy bear and now i'm getting married!? heh this must be a prank right? wow i wonder how many people my dad paid this time.

"okay now young ladies please come up on stage so we can finally announce the 5 new couples!" Mr.Son said while holding a piece of paper, hmm that must be the list of the pairs.

While the 5 girls were walking to the stage where we stood they were looking at the floor so we really couldn't make out their faces,EEEEEHHHHH i can't get married! i like Yuju T_T i can't marry a girl that i don't even love and have never met in my whole life until now,and while i was busy mentally crying and planning whether to commit suicide or not the 5 girls were already on stage and our backs facing them.

" Since these beautiful young ladies have arrived i shall now announce the first new couple! ^_^" Mr. Son said while looking at his list, "Okay now the lucky girl that shall be married is....Ms. Moon Byulyi and Ms. Kim Yongsun! congratulaions you two!" he said while gesturing Solar unnie to stand next to Moonbyul hyung...wait...Solar unnie!? then that means?...nah that's impossible i never really heard my dad talking about Yuju's dad or mentioning her all my life, so...naaahhh don't get your hopes up Hwang Sinb.

I was brought back to reality from my thoughts when i heard some gasps and when i looked i saw Moonbyul hyung fainted....naaahh that doesn't really surprise me at all -_- aish this idiot, i imidiately walked to her and with the help of Tzuyu carried her to a nearby couch.

"U-uh okay everyone the party is now over thank you all for coming, we shall just hold a press conferrence about this matter when we all have it sorted out, thank you once again" Mr. Kim said while bowing to the guests and gesturing the other 4  girls to go backstage and they just nodded their heads while murmuring something about murdering us if we ever faint....wow feisty....i feel like i should run away and move to mexico....naahhh i can't speak mexican maybe another time.

" Aish my brain isn't even ready to process so much information!" Chaeyoung said while ruffling her hair, " who am i, where am i" Sowon hyung said while staring at a wall, "Imma go move to Canada and start stripping...or be a yoda mascot! *_*" Tzuyu said while talking to herself.....am i the only sane one right now? hmm maybe not, none of us are sane.

" okay guys please just go backstage theres some couches there and please just go talk to your future wives while we sort things out here" Dad said while gesturing us to go pick up Moonbyul hyung and put her backstage, "aish come on guys better meet the monsters who are gonna sleep on our beds- i mean our wives" Tzuyu said while pouting "yeah yeah gimme a sec imma just go and grab our fainted moonbyul hyung -_-" chaeng said while pulling Moonbyul hyung by her feet and dragging her backstage.

" uhm guys...we should get going they're probably waiting for us now" i said while watching Chaeng dragging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter