The Bright (Suho)

The Knight In Shining Armor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Song Playing: "Heart To You"

 

After having breakfast, joongi along with ilwoo and uee went to the garden to have tea as well as to catch up some things after years of not seeing each other since uee went abroad to fullfil her modeling career. While the three were enjoying theirselves there chitchatting, yoorin on the other hand went to the kitchen to prepare some food for jaejoong, placing it in a basket. One of their maids told her that they saw jaejoong on the hill lying under the cherry blossom tree like what he always does.

 

When she’s done, she automatically headed to where jaejoong is along with the basket of food. It took her like five minutes walk to get there and when she arrived there, she saw a sleeping figure of him. He was soundlessly sleeping with his right arm on the top of his forehead. Quietly, yoorin walk towards him as carefully and trying not to wake him up.  She place down the basket aside and slowly bent down  right beside him, watching him sleeping.

 

The sound of the phone breeze of the wind blows against them along with the falling petals of the tree, creating a very calm and nice atmosphere…

 

“Hey Mr. Grumpy, why are you sleeping here?” She whispered, before she notice his brows were knitted together.

 

Suddenly, she gently touch it with her index finger which made jaejoong eyes flick open…

 

“What are you doing here?!” Jajeoong barked as he immediately get up in a sitting position. “Are you following me?”

 

Yoorin sigh and grab the basket from the sides to prepare the food she brought for him…

 

“Don’t worry, i’ll leave in peace after you eat your breakfast okay? Also don’t worry my presence i’ll be quiet until you finish eating all of it.” She said with a smile. “Go on eat.”

 

“I’m not hungry. Just leave.” Jaejoong said, snubbing her.

 

“Aigoo, stop acting like you’re not. I could even heard your stomach crying.” She sit still and lean her back comfortably at the tree bark. “So just eat.”

 

Jaejoong look at her and to the food that’s place right in front of him before he finally gave up and took the chopstick to eat. Yoorin secretly smile inwardly as he watch him eating…

 

“By the way, is it really better if you eat out here instead of having a meal with them inside? I mean it seems like you really like this place, well you know its really appetizing if you eat along with your family. Don’t you hate to eat alone?” She asked, blinking as she was looking at him innocently before roaming here eyes around the nice view from the hill. “Oh~ is it because the over looking view? Woah, its really nice up here.”

 

He stop from chewing, throwing the chopstick on the top of the food container…“Can’t you shut your mouth? If you’re just going to continue to talk, better leave now.”

 

“Alright. I’ll keep quiet now. Just please, finish your food.” Yoorin handed him back the chopstick, shutting .

 

After jaejoong had finished all the food that yoorin brought for him, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter