By The Street

The Knight In Shining Armor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So then, i’ll go ahead first.” Suho said to his hyung before turning his view at yoorin, with a soft smile. “Its nice to meet you again, yoorin-sshi.” He bowed and went to hop-in inside a van along with his manager who picked him up.

 

Jaejoong and Yoorin wave as the van drove off, few seconds later jaejoong went to locked now his studio since he finished his work and booked schedule for today early and just decided to closed two hours than the usual closing of time of 9pm. When jaejoong was done, yoorin took a polite bow at him making him a bit puzzled…

 

“Thanks for today. Be safe on your way home.” She said as she start to walk away.

 

He blink with a light furrowed as he was a little confused since both of them were living on the same house….

 

“Yah. Where are you going?”  Jaejoong uttered straightaway suddenly stopping her track.

 

She smile as she turnaround… “Going home, i’ll ride a taxi.”

 

“Taxi?”

 

“Yea. Well, my car got towed earlier when we get here. One of my tire broke down.” Yoorin explained before give him a wave. “Bye, see you at home.”

 

Jaejoong sighed, opening the door of the passenger seat of his car… “Forget it. Just get in.” He simply demanded before walking to the driver seat.

 

Yoorin got surprised of his sudden offer of a ride, she didn’t expect him to do that since she knew that jaejoong hated a clingy type of person that’s follow him around. Well that explains because he usually alone, just by himself specially whenever his at home. A mysterious and cold guy like him doesn’t fit on being with the opposite person most likely her.

 

“Yah! What are you still standing there?” Jaejoong said pressing the horn of his car twice, startling and completely snapping her.

 

“Oh. Sorry.” She runt towards his car and hurriedly get inside, fastening her seatbelt.

 

While they are on their way home, yoorin can’t help but to feel awkward with the silence circulating them. She doesn’t even know if she can take it for like fifty-five minutes since, driving back to the villa takes almost an hour before you get there.

 

Yoorin cleared as she decided to break the silence…“J-Jaejoong-sshi, can i ask you something?”

 

Jaejoong didn’t answer and just took a quick look of her from the corner of his eyes…

 

“The J studio in seoul, do you own those also?” She looked at him and waited for him to answer but in the end, failed. “What a common sense. Of course its yours, with the same name, how couldn’t. I’m sorry, am i annoying? Okay, i’ll shut my mouth.” She look away with tightly closed, eyes by the window.

 

“I owned them.” He sigh as he finally answered after few seconds. “I just often stay in this branch since it’s newly open month ago.”

 

Yoorin nodded thoughtfully… “I see.”

 

And then after that short convo, the silence begin to envelope the two of them again. But that didn’t take too long when out of the blue, another noise broke it and this time its a bit weird as it sounded like a hungry stomach coming from yoorin’s side.

 

Jaejoong look at hera and then immediately look away…

 

Yoorin blink as she feel a little embarrass when turning her view at jaejoong… “Hehe, i gue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter