The Wicked (Uee)

The Knight In Shining Armor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day as usual yoorin took a jog around the villa serves as her daily routine and taking almost an hour and half per day. While she was on her run, she suddenly thought of what he had witness last night between the cold relationship that jaejoong and joongi had as brothers or more likely strangers if you may think since obviously they were not that close to each other unlike il woo, who goes along well towards the both of them.

 

Yoorin then stop her track, panting… “Seriously they were brothers!” She suddenly uttered, purposely talking to herself. “Why do they need to be so harsh to each other? What’s the problem on eating a meal together? Or having each other in one place since they were all living in one roof. Aiissht! So depressing! How din Mrs. Shim ended up on having a three stubborn sons. What a pain in the .”

 

Out of the blue a car suddenly pass by in front of her, making her astonish for like a seconds before she run back as she follow the car. And as soon its stops right in front of the house, she blink and walk at the sides just right beside butler jin and the two maids.

 

Butler Jin and together with the maids automatically took a polite bow as a fine young lady get off from the car. She was wearing a red and black strips backless dress and a two and half inches stilettos shoes. 

 

“Good Day Miss.” Butler jin greeted.

 

The lady smirked and threw one of her leather black jersey bag to yoorin, commanding her to carry it for her all the way as she start now to walk ahead and go inside of the house. 

 

All the maids followed and butler jin go with her, leaving the clueless yoorin but then manage to follow them as well. As they reach the living room, she began to room around the like she was expecting something or in short a someone to welcome her except of being welcomed by their domestic helpers. 

 

“Where is Joongi-oppa?” The lady finally asked, with her arms crossed. “Ilwoo-a? Where are they?”

 

“Young master Joongi is in his study room while Young master Ilwoo is in his studio.” Butler Jin politely asked.

 

She then thoughtfully nodded… “I see. Do they know that i’ll be arriving today?”

 

“Yes Miss all of them are well aware of your arrival.”

 

“Wait, all of them?” She paused as she thought of someone, the person she expect the most and can’t even wait to see. “J-Jaejoong? Jaejoong is here too?”

 

“Young master jaejoong had arrived two days ago from his photoshoot in prague. And now currently taking a good rest in his room.”

 

Her face curve a smile upon hearing that and then suddenly pouted…“Tch. What is this? All of them are a no show even though they knew i was arriving. Seriously.”

 

Out of the blue, yoorin drop the leather black jersey bag on the marble floor making a loud and echoing sound, which actually made all of them turn their view and look at her…

 

“Oops, s—sorry. Its just, this bag was a bit heavy,” Yoorin cheeky said with a soft smile. “But, its okay. I’m okay.”

 

The lady facial expression became serious as she start to walk towards yoorin and eyed her from head to toe…

 

“This is the first i saw you here, are you a new maid?” She asked. “You’re new yet you’re complaining.”

 

Butler Jin cleared his throat as he goes in between them and bowed… “Miss Uee, i’d like you to meet our Lady Yoo Rin the daughter and the only heiress of the Royal Group and Co. And my lady too jin i’d like you to meet Miss Kim Yu Jin but the young masters call her Uee. She and young master lee joongi were cousins from young master joongi's father side.”

 

“Hello.” YooRin friendly waved at her.

 

“W—What? This girl is an heiress?” Uee said in surprised pointing at yoorin and gave her a look from head to toe for the second time. “She don’t seem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter