Horseback Riding

The Knight In Shining Armor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoorin joined ilwoo and joongi at the garden for breakfast, while still having the those thoughts of jaejoong’s sarcasms towards her. She sat properly as the maid help her put the table napkin on her lap, bowing a little as her sign of gratitude she sigh as she grab the glass of milk and take a sip before she mumbled some incoherent words making ilwoo knitted his brow upon looking at her.

 

“Yah, we’re eating not having a praying meeting so stop mumbling there. We don’t have interpreter here to translate what your alien mouth was talking about.” Ilwoo snubbed before sipping his coffee.

 

Yoorin irritatingly smiled at him… “You really love to bully me everyday aren’t you?” She battered her eyelashes.

 

“Guys, we’re having a meal. We’re not in a cockfight arena.” Joongi refrained which made them both bow at him and apologize. “And ilwoo-a, try to be a gentleman at least for once. You’re talking to a lady, please have some manners.”

 

Ilwoo cleared his throat as he sit properly… “Sorry hyung-nim.” He scratch his nape but made a face towards yoorin.

 

“You—!” She bit her lower lip.

 

“So. What are you up to for today yoorin-a?” Joongi smilingly asked.

 

Yoorin blinked as she start to think of what she’s doing for today or even having any appointments… “Well, except on having a spa later. I want to learn on how to ride a horse.” She cheeky replied at him.

 

Joongi nodded thoughtfully… “Oh~so you mean, you’ve never been tried to rode a horse before?”

 

“I’ve tried but together with a jockey.”

 

Suddenly joongi called butler jin and ask for his mobile phone. Butler jin then, politely gave it to him and there he began to scan his phone for like a minute and when he was done, he dialed his secretary’s number…

 

“Nancy, can you cancel my 10:30 meeting and move it later at 3pm.” He said with his business tone manner. “Okay, thanks.”

 

By that he ended the call and look back at yoorin with still his charismatic smile… “All set.”

 

Yoorin look at him blankly… “All set what?” She asked puzzled.

 

“You said you want to learn on how to ride a horse isn’t?”

 

“Yea—and what about that? Wait a minute…” She paused. “Don’t tell me you’re going to teach me? Omg! Seriously?”

 

Joongi smilingly nodded at her which made her clap in excitement while ilwoo on the other hand suddenly stood up, startling the two of them…

 

“Joongi-hyung! Are you crazy?” He said, putting both of his hands on his waist. “You’re going to teach her horseback riding? Huh! As if she’ll learnt it. You’re just wasting your time hyung, don’t bother. You’ll end up having a headache, i’ll tell you.” He said as he grab the glass of water and drunk it all.

 

“Ilwoo-a, it’s not like yoorin wasn't a fast learner. I think she can handle it and learn riding a horse in no time right?”

 

Yoorin abruptly nooded at him… “Of course. At least i’m trying my best to learn something new unlike others there whose just keep on planting flowers and stuffs ugh~! so girly.” She said, shooting ilwoo a glare.

 

“What?!” Ilwoo glared back.

 

“Guys! Guys! Enough, stop okay? You know what just continue on eating your breakfast nicely and quietly. Yoorin-a, meet me at the horse stable later after an hour.” Joongi said as he stood up and went back first inside the house.

 

Song Playing: When You Fall In Love

 

Right after eating their breakfast, yoorin immediately went to change her clothes into something comfortable and suitable for what activity she’ll be having for today which was her horseback riding lesson with joongi. Somehow she can’t help to hide the fact of being excited and also can’t h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter