Cunning Lady

The Knight In Shining Armor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wow, you’ve improved!” Uee said upon seeing ilwoo’s paintings in his art gallery.

 

Ilwoo’s art gallery have this mediterranean ambiance; his walls that made in bricks, marble flooring and in the high ceiling hangs a huge and long crystal chandeliers with a bright lights. All of his famous finished paintings plus his newly paint collections were spreadably hangs against that brick walls. Also his limited collections of woodcarving were all displays as well.

 

Uee meticulously check them one by one  and she can’t help but to feel amazed towards ilwoo’s handmade art works which he gladly love as he was lovingly watching her…

 

“If you love them that much, i’ll let you pick one and you can have it as my welcome home present for you.” Ilwoo whispered as he was standing behind her, smiling.

 

Uee gasped… “Seriously? You’ll give me one?” She look at him with her big eyes. “But i heard these were highly price why would you give it for free?”

 

“Its fine because, its for you. Come on, pick one.”

 

“Alright if you insist.” She giggle in excitement. “Mmm, i would love to have that painting of yours which you named as wild tulip.”

 

“You’re good at picking. I painted that during my trip to Austria and it was actually a hundred million won.”

 

“Then, should i buy it instead?” Uee teased, grinning at him.

 

“Aigoo, i said it was my welcome present for you so its free.” Ilwoo said and told one of his staff to wrap the painting for her before she invited uee to have a cup of coffee.

 

“Hey, do you by any chance know where exactly is jaejoong-oppa’s studio?” Uee suddnely asked.

 

Ilwoo blinke on the process… “Hyung’s studio? Hmm…well, i do. But—”

 

“Take me there!” She yelp, cutting him off.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jaejoong went to sit beside suho, his brother who was currently enjoying himself chatting along with yoorin since she was just across her. The two actually became to like each humor and start throwing some jokes with each others even though its corny.  Jaejoong who was sitting quietly felt a kind of outcast while watching them, so in the end he just took his coffee and comfortably leaned his back at the couch.

 

“Yah hyung, why are you so quiet?” Suho suddenly asked, it seemed he finally notice his brother invisible presence. “Why don’t you join in our conversation? How about tell us your recent experience in Prague? How was the place?”

 

He sighed, not minding to look at them… “I went there for work suho-a, not to explore around.”

 

Suho pouted… “Tch, even though. Tell us your experience, like is it nice there?”

 

“That’s right. Tell us jaejoong-ssh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter