Bad Thursdays

The Knight In Shining Armor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When yoorin came at the hot spring, she automatically went to the restroom and take off her clothes and then wrap a white towel around her body. She fix her hair that was still tied on a bond and grab some face towel she saw inside the cabinet before she head now at inside the hot spring area. Upon seeing the steamy water in front of her makes her excited and relaxed, so without any further adieu she went to the waters but then before she could fully dive in, a strong hands pull her back and shockingly push her against the stoned wall.

 

“What on earth are you doing here?”

 

Yoorin swallowed her saliva hard upon seeing the presence of jaejoong in front of her. She didn’t expect him to be there, until she remembered what joongi and ilwoo were both saying and keep on warning her on the first place that she can’t go in there since its thursday. So maybe this was the reason, but she can’t help to think why?

 

“I was j—just…”

 

Jaejoong grab her right wrist and level it above her head as she was still being pinned against the wall. He was actually half and only a white towel wrap around his waist is the only cloth covering him…

 

“Don’t you know about my rules?” He huskily said, glaring at her.

 

“R—Rules? What rules?”

 

He held her chin and tilt her head a little bit high… “No one is allowed to go here.”

 

“I—I’m sorry, i didn’t k—know.” She stuttered as she start to feel scared towards him. “Please, let me go.”

 

He smirked at her… “Let you go? Do you think that’s too easy after you barge in here without even any permission.”

 

“I’m really sorry, it will never ever gonna happen again. I—I will leave now, if you just let me go. Please.” Yoorin pleaded now closing her eyes tight, when jaejoong start to lean closer to her face. “Please, please…”

 

Jaejoong stared at her and suddenly his facial expression slowly soften and finally let go of her…

 

“Leave. Don’t ever come here again.” He retorted.

 

As soon he let go of her wrist, yoorin drop on her knees and saw jaejoong left the place first. And not too long when he left, yoorin follows as she went back to the restroom and get dressed. When she was all done, she look at herself in front of the mirror for a while and began to talk to herself…

 

“Seriously, why is he getting angry? Its not like he owned the whole place. As far as i know i owned it too and this entire land was actually belong to ours. Then why?” She murmured softly. “But then why do i feel like he looks so, empty. Never mind yoorina-a~ just forget this day and assumed that this never happened.”

 

By that she left from the hot spring and decided to continue what she had actually planed, which was going to the spa. When she get there, their resident massage therapist assist her in a room. And in just like, five minutes they began their massaging session with a soft instrumental songs playing on the background.

 

Yoorin was lying on her stomach as she let the massage therapist do their way to her and she on the other hand still can’t help to think about jaejoong’s face earlier at the hot spring. His eyes were dark and full of emptiness and actually looks like he don’t have any emotions at all.

 

“My lady how are you feeling?” Her massage therapist asked politely, making her  back to her senses.

 

“Oh. Its fine, i’m fine, feels good.” Yoorin answered with a light smile and then she suddenly became a bit serious as curiosity keeps on hunting her. “Do you mind if i ask you something?”

 

“Go ahead my lady.”

 

“Before that, how long have y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter