The Heiress

The Knight In Shining Armor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Give way, give way…” Mrs. Soo the head domestic servant shouted when a black Mercedes, arrived in front of the casa luna hotel.

 

All the hotel staffs start to line up vertically followed by a 90 degrees polite bow. Mrs. Soo walk towards the car and made a polite bow as one of the body guards open the car door. After that, a fine young lady get out of the car. She’s wearing a ripped jeans and a comfortable white v-neck tee with her navy blue stilettos. 

 

“Welcome back Lady Yoo Rin.” All of the hotel staffs greeted at her.

 

Shen then smile at them as she took a few steps forward… “Thank you guys!” YooRin chirped and made her way inside the hotel which actually they owned.

 

Han Yoo Rin is the only daughter and heiress of Royal Group & Co. which owns the numerous hotel and resorts in South Korea. She’s 28 years old and never been able to had any kind of romantic relationships in any other guys. She just came back from Austria after finishing her studies in interior designing. As soon she arrived in Korea, she was summoned by her parents and will be meeting her in one of their new build hotel in jeju island, the casa luna hotel and resorts club.

 

Entering the hotel with Mrs. Soo as well as two body guards behind her, she straightly made her way to the AVM room where her parents are waiting…

 

“Mom! Dad!” She shrieked upon opening the door and run towards them, giving both of them a hug. “How are you guys? I’ve missed you a lot.”

 

“We’re very fine sweetie. How about you? How are you? Omo, you’ve grown mature enough and a little bit sophisticated than i what’d thought.” Her Mom told her, caressing her cheek.

 

“I bet you really enjoyed Austria.” Her dad added smilingly.

 

YooRin just shrugged and sigh… “Yea i guess and luckily here i’am, certified interior designer specialize in modern designs.” She giggles.

 

“Anyway sweetie come and lets just sit and have a talk for a while. Me and your dad actually have some important words to say to you. And it was also one of the reason why we called you here from the moment you arrived back in Korea.” Her mom said as they went to sit at the sofa.

 

“I guess its just about time for us to tell this to you. I mean you’re turning twenty six soon honey. You’re not getting anymore younger and we just really want the best for you and we are sure that you know that right?” He dad speak and out of the blue the light became dimmer when the projector start to roll down.

 

And suddenly a picture of the three and most eligible bachelor of their nation and also like her, they’re also born with silver spoon on their mouths in short a future successor of their family wealth flash at the white huge screen. 

 

YooRin raise an eyebrow, upon seeing the picture… “Okay. I think this was a one of a kind welcome home gathering for me. If i’m not mistaken, one of these two guys is going to…” She paused and her parents nodded.

 

“Meet the three sons of Mrs. Shim.” Her dad began to uttered ser

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter