Cake

Pabo Girl and Cool Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" Appa, can you help me with a cake?" Eunji with her cute face asking her appa Jin to help her with cake for Myungsoo parent anniversary dinner party.

She want to be in their good side.

"Of course..appa has day off today ..so..are you know what kinda cake?" Appa Jin touching her now black colour hair with loving manner.

Eunji has change her red hair colour to more normal black colour for the occasion.

She really making her best effort to kiss for his parent.

Unfortunately she is running out of time, she was totally forgot her own promise to Myungsoo and remember the cake thing in last minutes.

She was  too busy shopping and worry about the dress and her hair colour with her two bestie.

" Strawberry Cheese cake with pretty decor for the anniversary " Eunji face light up.

She knew her Appa the chef..will be the best help for making the cake.

" Ok..Appa will write down the ingredients and you need to buy it ASAP..we don't have much time" Jin knew that the party is tonight which is in couple of hours only.

" Yes sir! " Eunji pretend to be a good soldier which make her Appa chuckles.

Jin never bored when she is around even though Namjoon out of town quite a bit.

She is the source of happiness in their family,the main reason he finally daring to accepted Namjoon love proposal to be one family with him.

 

Jin loves her a bit  more than his own three son.

 

Eunji is spoiled by her two dad.

And she sometime used it for her own benefit.

 

When Namjoon tried to discipline her, Jin will come to defend her,and made NamJoon who can't fight against the love of his life,surrendered.

This is the reason, she is spoiled but thankful she never turned as rotten/bad girl,she just a bit harmless naughty girl.

At supermarket.

Eunji with her three brothers looking lost with the ingredients list.

They never help out in the kitchen so..the list look like an alien list.

" JHope,..do you find the cream cheese?" Eunji asking him.

" No he doesn't yet...he look like lost puppy" Tae/V reporting.

" What!!!This is not happening..ahhhh" Eunji is stress.

" Ok..calm down Ji..let me google it" Jungkook tries to be the hero.

"Good idea!" V and Jhope exclaim.

So the rest of the shopping with the help of Google pictures has been rescued.

 

But they took too much time mocking around that made the cooking process time shorter and to top it off...she got bad news that her Appa have to leave for his job emergency call,there were chaos happen in his restaurant wedding banquet that he have to fix it.

At the kitchen

She just calling all her helper including her brothers and her two bestie to rescue her.

 

" Jimin ..that's not what the recipe said...you put too much lemon juice!!! Arggg...." Eunji looks really stress with her face full of cream cheese and strawberry stain because her three brothers can't seem to realise the urgency of the matter and just playing around with the ingredients and making soo much mess.

 

She just managed to kicked them out from the kitchen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter