The Final

Pabo Girl and Cool Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Fast Forward 5 Years

At the grand mansion a wedding is on.

 

"She is very beautiful. I bet he will be stunned. Come on fat girl.. Stop muching that food..it's not good for our baby." Jhope teasing his pregnant wife Bomi.

 

"What the hell you say!!" Bomi is screaming with her face red as lobster.

"Kick his ball Bomi ah. Show who is the boss!" Jimin stirring his ex fans.

"Oh..Jimin ah..I wish you are my husband.. Hopie is the worst husband ever!"Bomi replying with slight blush.

She still adore Jimin,too bad he turned out not into girl.

 

"Off course I am the best Bomi ah..oOuch!" Jimin get hit by JHope cracker that he saved for emergency weapon.

 

"YAh!! How dare you hit my man!!" Taehyung/V screaming out of no where.

"Your man always cause trouble..he deserve it!" Jungkook chime in and V isn't happy.

 

"Boys!!!  Stop acting like kid!" Namjoon yelling at them,the forever Peter Pan crew.

"Listen to your dad!.Tsk..tsk..see..his blood pressure is increasing...Go to your position!.Your sister wedding is better run without any trouble causing by you guys or she will whip your asses off!" Jin warning them.

"Go!" Namjoon signal them.

They all finally calm down and like a good puppies listen. 

No one dare to mess with their only sister that can turn as bridezilla for today...Nah..it's actually not her the bridezilla.. but her appa, her mum and .. the worst one is her husband to be.

Yep...after long hard journey to get her heart back,there is no freaking way Kim Myungsoo will ever let this wedding mess up by anyone.

 

At the bride room

"So are you ready?" Hayoung, Chanyeol wife,one of the bridesmaids asking the bride to be.

" I think so..Mmm I'm hungry..Can I eat?" Eunji asking Jieun her bestie and the maid of honour with her cute expression.

"YAh!! Stop eating..you dress will get stain and ruin your make up!" Jieun scolding her.

"But..I want to... Please. Jieun ah..Mummy? Pleasee..??." Eunji pleading to her bestie and her mum Taeyeon.

 

Before Jieun and her mum can say anymore,a knock on the door.

 

"Eunji ah!" Suga voice following by himself going in with a box of her favourite food.

 

Jieun can't believe this.

The father of her son,the man who she madly in love,and finally married her with Eunji help,has ignored everything she said and give out the food to a very eager bride that quickly chomp it away...still messy as usual.

 

Jieun never win against Suga love toward Eunji. He always put Eunji need first,even over their mini Suga, Woozy,their love child,1 years old cutie.

She still remember when Woozy has high fever from teething and Suga decided to be with Eunji when Namjoon in hospital collapsing from his high blood pressure attack.

Jieun has accepted it... thankfully because Eunji is her bestie and she loves her like her own sister...plus Eunji isn't a threat for them. She is too loveable and madly in love with her soulmate,Kim Myungsoo,Jieun boss and Eunji is the main reason Suga and her became a couple.

 

At the Altar

Myungsoo is nervous wreck..he not look cool at all..he seem the pabo one.

You can't blame him.

It's not easy road to finally seal the deal with the love of his life.

There were many rivals from her past men and challenges from her boys and his dad.

But everything is worth it.

He is happy.

She finally say yes after 5 proposals.

His dad already come around and her boys support them wholeheartedly.

His sincere heart,hard work, sacrifice and the help of his side kick Chanyeol, finally become the winner of her heart against all obstacles.

 

Myungsoo is thankful.

His true love for her,has proven that he is the worthy winner.

Even Sehun from more powerful EXO Company can't win against Kim Myungsoo love determination and Chanyeol clever manuver.

 

It's all the past now. 

 

Eunji in short time will be his lawful wife...Mrs Kim Eunji.

 

He can't hide his silly smile behind his nervous heart.

He has meticulously planned everything so the wedding will be perfect and no sabotage from her crazy fans.

Yep since her blockbuster movies,Eunji gaining more male fans, some of them a bit obsessive or crazy.

 

Myungsoo spend big to make sure her safety is top priority with bodyguard surrounding the wedding place and always protecting her daily.

He can afford it because his company that he self made is very successful.

One of his product, Giverny, which Eunji as the official face, contribute the most to his company success and made Myungsoo as the youngest self made millionaire in Asia.

 

"Take a deep breath bro!!..She is coming..you know she always late.. everything cool!" Chanyeol the best man convince him.

Myungsoo is showing his uneasiness..she is late.

 

"Thanks..I don't want anything goes wrong!" Myungsoo take a deep breath to calm himself..he tries to call but no reply.

 

The guests all ready for the bride to come.

 

But half an hour ..still no sight of her.

 

 "What happened?" Momo,new girlfriend of Jungkook asking Namjoo (Luhan fiance),Naeun and Tzuyu.

"She always late..don't worry" Tzuyu answer while looking at the altar and smile at her husband,Mark as one of the groom men.

 

"Don't worry..She will be here" Mark giving Myungsoo assurance.

"Or she has cold feet" Jackson one of the groom men winks at Myungsoo.

"Yep..She is chicken out!.And decided I was better" Sehun,one of the groom men and her ex bf teasing Myungsoo.

"Shut up!.Argh ..I will told Naeun you still holding on to my wife!" Myungsoo shut Sehun off...he starting to regret their decision to put Sehun as his groom men.

Her boys refused to be his groom men because they are her bridal team.

 

"Or it's me ..she still thinking about me .. Don't you think so?" Lay another of her ex and his groom men teasing him.

 

"YAh!! You two head!! Don't make him lose it!.. Enough! Myungsoo... Calm down...... Wait.....Suga just texts me....Mmmm..she is running late because..Wah.. Damn..he.he....She need to go toilet..She over eat again...he..he..You know her!" Chanye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter