Three Course

Pabo Girl and Cool Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Entree

"So how you two adjust with the new school?" Baekhyun asking his two fav nephews who can't help staring at their fav girl Eunji.

She is busy stuffed herself with sweet potato fries ..her fav appetiser.

Her face look very funny with that full mouth of her.

 

They are sitting at round table and both boys sit in front of her.

 

"Yum.mmm" She is full concentrate on the food.

Her phone is beeping but she doesn't hear it .

 

"Oh..we are good..the school is not bad..plus we have one very special daily entertainment" JB replies  with smile that nodded by Lay.

"What entertainment?" Taeyeon curious.

Both of the boys looking at each other and signal Eunji direction.

 

Jungkook who the only one in her family to be with Eunji for this dinner,because they had other commitment.Seem annoyed.

 Her boyfriend going to be late. Suga and Jimin will not join because their parent want them for their own celebration dinner.

 

"Why?" Jungkook glare at them.

Eunji is still oblivious.

"Yes why?" Taeyeon lift her brow.

"Oh..sorry..we don't mean to offend..she just very entertaining..very funny and lively" JB the sweet talker of the two..clear the slight tense aura.

"He.he..yes..she is..my girl very lively..ever since baby..she was the star in the maternity ward. Her smile and her laughter made the other babies happy and she was the nurse favourite " Taeyeon very proud of her daughter.

"You have a special daughter..we are grateful"JB compliment her..which made Jungkook more annoyed.

He prefer Myungsoo than this smooth talker man.

 

The girl that being the main subject just busy with her food.

"He.he..yumm.." Eunji just can't stop eating..she just took her mum left over food....she is very hungry...when she knew her mum will book the dinner at Seoul most famous restaurant..she has lessen her lunch portion.

 

One of her favourite thing to do at home is watching food network or browsing food critic in internet.Which always make her hungry and she love this restaurant.

 

She has one fav channel Man versus Food.

Which she usually reenact with her two bestie Suga and Jimin.

She is lucky that she is very energetic..if not with that amount of food she scoffed..she will be very unhealthy.

 

She is looking forward to this well known restaurant with Michelin star that she will never can afford  to pay by herself because of the ridiculous over price and long waiting reservation.

Myungsoo has took her there twice. For their 100 days anniversary and her birthday.

Jimin took her and Suga several time for his birthday and her birthday.

That's why she knew how delicious the appetiser..and looking forward for the main and her most precious moment the desert.

 

Jungkook seem not warm enough toward the two new boys..he actually unfavourable against them for Myungsoo sake.

He has started to like Myungsoo.

He got the feeling that they will be new threat.

Specially when they can't stop looking and touching her.

It pissed Jungkook off.

 

Baekhyun and Taeyeon are oblivious of the tense...they just too busy flirt with themself like two teenager in love.

"Eunji ah... your phone is beeping " Jungkook who sit next to her nugges her.

"Oh..ok." Eunji who just have a bit break from her food nirvana,quickly pick up the phone.

 

"Excuse me.  I need to take this call" Eunji getting up and walk toward outside.

There are plenty of missed calls...from Myungsoo.

"Yes..I'm sorry..I wasn't able to answer..I got distracted. He..he" Eunji finally able to talk to him.

"Oh..ok..I will wait for you..you are here?" Eunji voice is excited.

Myungsoo who finally able to speed up, so he can make it to the dinner,told her to wait.

"Why she took so long to be out?" Lay asking JB..he already missing his puppy.

Lay who has dog pet that he used to  pamper and love the most when he was in US,has found his new one in form of Eunji.

 

"She taking call from her boyfriend" Jungkook answer for him.

 

"Boyfriend? Oh..the handsome Myungsoo..he is here?" Taeyeon eyes light up.

She can't wait to finally meet him in person.

 

JB and Lay face change to unamused.

Several minutes after.

 

"Mummy..he is here" Eunji's voice almost sound like shout with her excitement to introduce her boyfriend to her mum.

 

Her hand link with him. Her cool but handsome boyfriend that arrives in black jeans and black shirt.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter