The Teacher

Pabo Girl and Cool Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jimin ah. Thank you for my black cool shoes..it's awesome.." Eunji hugging her best friend and her generous sugar bestie( as sugar daddy).

"No problem..so..do I get a date and kiss?" Jimin points at his cheek.

"Off course. Muach..muach.." Eunji gives him two kisses in each his fat cheeks.

Suga looking on with envy.

"How about me?" Suga asking.

"What about you?" Jimin scoff.

"Oh..my Suga want some?..mmm..nope..you are stingy...so it!" Eunji pull her tongue out.

"Yah!!..I given you all the stuff you wants..but not that..come on.. Eunji ah. " Suga face showing his dissatisfied.

Eunji wanted him to give her another try to drive his favourite motor bike by herself.

"You love your bike than me..hmm..come on Jimin..let's have our date..leave him ..byeeeee" Eunji walking hand in hand with Jimin who face is so happy..that his face is stretching to max with his grin smile.

"Eunji ah..come on..it's..for your own safety...ah...." Suga pull his hair..he is really frustrated.

Both Eunji and Jimin really leave him to have lunch date at the canteen.

 

Suga run toward them but accidentally almost crash on Myungsoo and Chanyeol.

"What happen?..why are you not with your two shadow?" Chanyeol teasing him.

"She cut me off because I don't want to borrow the bike" Suga complain.

"Good on you..I don't like her ride it..she hurt very bad last time" Myungsoo thumb up and supports him.

"That's my reason but she is very stubborn..she is angry with me..oh..what should I do?..I miss her..she doesn't even hug and kiss me today.." Suga complain to the wrong person..her boyfriend who is now not feeling so supportive toward Suga.

"Yah!..she is my girl.. stop with kissing and hugging her." Myungsoo scold him.

Chanyeol just chuckle.

"I knew her before you..so ..whatever ..I'm going to crash their date..bye" Suga quickly running away from the jealous boyfriend of Eunji.

"What date?" Myungsoo just catching the last words of flying Suga.

"I think Jimin and Eunji has date?" Chanyeol tell his theory.

"What the F..ahhh..let's go this is so annoying" Myungsoo pull Chanyeol and want to run toward the direction of Suga.

"We can't Sunggyu shi want us to see him now" Chanyeol remind and stop him.

"Ok..damn it!" Myungsoo felt trapped.

"Don't worry..she will not cheat on you..it's Jimin..let's go..he is waiting for us" Chanyeol convince his friend.

Myungsoo pull out his phone and calling his girl while walking toward the Math room.

"Eunji ah...where are you?" Myungsoo voice is worry.

"Don't you dare cheating on me...mmm.. ok...just eating ... DON'T do anything stupid!..mmm..I miss you too... I can't see you today because Sunggyu shi want us to train... I'm sorry ..I will treat you later with all your favourite ...ok..I love you.. be good girl!" Myungsoo finally felt better.

 

He can't see her outside o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter