Heroes

Pabo Girl and Cool Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So..what the heck happened? Are you going to tell us?" Suga digging on Eunji while the girl is busy reading her script.

Jimin can't help waiting with his curiosity.

But Eunji ignore them.

"Yah!..tell us!" Jimin grabbing her script to get her attention.

"Shut up !.give it back... arggg..I'm already headache with this stupid scripts..stop talking about it..it's the past and I'm over it" Eunji yelling at her two bestie.

Her face is scary.

"Ok..ok..but we really think that you should explain clearly to Myungsoo..don't lie about it..this is the longest you both on cold war" Suga words still not making her mood better.

"I don't want to..just enough already...can we not talk about it...come on..support me with this project first..and I'm hungry.." Eunji still not wanting to talk about it.

"Oh..no wonder you are scary..are you hungry?" Jimin pinch her cheeks.

"Yah!!' Eunji scream and pull his hand and pinned on his back.

"Ouch...ouch..let me go....tiger is angry.." Jimin still teasing her.

"Shut up shorty!!" Eunji reply back.

Jimin wiggle himself and starting tickles her.

"He..he..let me go..he..he.." Eunji mood has improve.

Suga can't help giggles and join in by tickling her,they want to cheer her up.

 

They are on lunch break at their favourite spot,behind the library.

 

It has been a rough week for Eunji since that biology room incident.

 

The pictures of her and Lay in questionable position has been circulating and caused her relationship with Myungsoo on rocky ground,specially because she can't tell the real reason of Lay trauma.

The hot gossip about she is cheating on Myungsoo really rampant.

 

Myungsoo who also busy with math training and being forbidden to meet and talk with her outside school hours making their misunderstanding become bigger.

He lost his coolness because he knew that Eunji didn't tell him the real truth and she also making a choice of doing the drama with Lay and JB which will have kissing scene,eventhough Myungsoo strongly against it.

They are in cold war.

 

To add her moody mood,Eunji has been in trouble when she with her boys,Suga,Jimin,Lay and JB tought hard lesson to Tzuyu and her group for being the culprit of the pictures and the malicious gossip.

Her dad not allowed her go anywhere after school for two weeks as punishment.

 

Back to them

"Jung Eunji..what are you doing now?" Unwelcome voice from the hamster made them stop all the activities.

"Oh..sorry...we just playing around" Suga answers him.

"Stop being playgirl!!....are you supposed to be Myungsoo girl?" Sunggyu sarcasm hit her hard.

The two boys holding her shoulder.

Calming each other nerve.

They are pissed off.

"I don't know why that perfect student seen on you...you just buddle of trouble..tsk..tsk..I warn you not making him lose the championship..stay away from making him stress...it's a warning!! ..hmm... Don't forget ..your punishment after school!!" Sunggyu glares at her and leaving after giving her the warning.

 

"Arggggggggg!!!..bloody hamster!!!.I really want to whip his ...why..he kept picking on me.!!!" Eunji screaming in frustration.

"He is an ..don't worry about him..we always on your side..don't believe his words" Suga soothes her.

"His is so big that his dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter