Lunch Date

Pabo Girl and Cool Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you hungry?" Myungsoo stop his stolen gaze and shoot the question when he heard her grumbling tummy. He can't hide his smile.

Jieun is gone to pick up the layout of the advert from their source.

It's only two of them.

"He.he..yes .I am.. sorry" Eunji a bit blushing.

She can't stop herself caught in embarassing position with him.

First she accidentally splash cup of coffee on his white shirt.

Which he then take off in front of her and making Eunji red as tomatoes.

She can't believe the skinny Myungsoo has bloody six pack.

Second she trip when her high heel (a gift from Jimin) that Taehyung insisted her to wear broke and he caught her in his hug.

Her heart almost exploding.

They are so close and if the phone not ring,she think she can't resist to kiss his tempting lips.

Eunji is really having a bad time to control her stupid feeling.

And now he caught her tummy making sound.

She is so done.

 

"It's ok..let's go. I take you for lunch.I'l text Jieun about it" Myungsoo takes the opportunity and he will not take no for answer. He know how to pursuade her. Her weakness of challenge.

He is dying to have date with her,only them,without third wheel disturbing his plan.

Myungsoo is already ready to chase her again.

He doesn't care if Sehun still her boyfriend.

He will not give her up without a fight.

She is his past, present and future.

He will sacrifice his everything even his golden business opportunity for her.

He knew she still has feeling for him.

She is blushing like mad when she saw his purposely chest and when they almost kiss.

She even close her eyes,if not that noisy disturbing phone call,which actually from Chanyeol,the best friend that he misses a lot.

Chanyeol want to meet up for lunch but he has to reschedule it.

She is always more important than anyone.

 

At the restaurant

He is very gentleman toward her.

He opens the car door,puts seat belt on her which cause her heart doing speedy dancing and now pulling her chair and even ties her hair.

He still knew that her hair always going to disturb her if she busy eating.

Eunji face even with her acting skill can't hide the shade of pink to appear.

"Mm Thank you" She can only say that.She inhale a long air to calm herself.

She not know why she becomes so clumsy and nervous wreck  in front of this man.

"It's my pleasure.Your hair still as soft and smell as nice as before." He mean it.

"Oh..ok.. Thanks..( !..Stop it Myungsoo! My heart is fluttering like crazy).. Can we order?" She need to stop this awkward the situation.She pouted her lips slightly and her lips whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter