It's On

Pabo Girl and Cool Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Multiple scenes multiple time frame

 

At EXO company

Sehun is working on his plan.

Nothing gonna stop him to secure her.

No one can take her from him.

He came to work very early today.

 

"I need the contract to be signed ASAP. Make it happen!" He orders Luhan.

Who a bit shock seen how stern and business like this boy who usually not giving a about business.

 

Naeun who stay next to him,also suprise.

 

"Ok..I will contact Infinite.It nice change to see you want this to happen as much as I am.Don't  worry I have this sign before the end of this week" Luhan slight bow to leave him after it.

 

Sehun blows a deep breath.

His face still serious.

He picking up the phone.

 

"My love..I am gonna pick you up today.I have suprise for you" Sehun leave a message to his girl.

Naeun look up when she heard his voice change drastically from bossy and demanding to soft and lovely.

 

"He is really in love"

Naeun felt a bit bitter.

 

At Eunji Home

"Do you think everything ok with her?" Jin asking Namjoon.

"Oh..you mean with her and Myungsoo?..They are adult now,she has Sehun and he engaged,so all gonna be ok" Namjoon saying calmly while Jin fixing his tie.

"I heard someone harassing our Eunji at the office" Jin clean up the fluff on Namjoon suit.

"What? Who harassing my baby? How dare!' Namjoon temper flare up. He is turn to overprotective.

"He.he. calm down honey..She is ok..your baby..he..he..Myungsoo protecting her. I think that boy still love our Eunji" Jin shaking his head with sudden change of his husband.

"Oh..good..good on Myungsoo..yeah..He is idiot if he doesn't.My baby is lovable..just like her daddy" Namjoon is back to silly one.

 

Jin smiles of his silly act and kiss him.

 

"This is why I love you..Muach" Jin gives Namjoon the first real kiss for this morning.

 

"YAh!! What are guys doing?" Jhope who having off day at work because he still hangover from last night gathering catching his parent making out in the kitchen.

"Don't pretend to be shy.. You did worst last time!" Jin scold him and remind him about it.

JHope is blushing.

Yep his parent caught him making out with Bomi on their sofa two days ago.

 

"Ok..ok..anyway..our Eunji was a hot topic last night...mmm. wow..waffel.." JHope grab and start muching it.

"Slow down!..Why was she hot topic?" Jin ask him.

"Mmm..yum...mm.. Chanyeol the giant told us all the infos..mmm..Their messy break up was set up by someone... Damn... This is yum.. Can I get more" JHope is distracting with the food.

"Yes..you can have all..but chew slowly" Namjoon turn to warn him.

 

"Who was the culprit?" Jin is curious and not happy. He remembered how crushed his daughter after the break up.

He hates it.

 

"Myungsoo's friend who is the cousin of his fiance..I mean ex fiance.. Myungsoo dumped her yesterday" JHope explains before he starting reach to different style waffle..the chocolate chip one.

It's really advantage to have chef as your parent.

 

"Wow? Really? Myungsoo dump the fiance?" Jin is getting more curious.

"Yep.. because he was pissed off when she want to slap our sister"JHope postpone his eating action to give a detailed explanation with his own reconstructive act of the scene which look funny.

 

"Good on him!" Namjoon smiles before look at his watch.

 

"Daddy gonna leave now..The meeting is on soon..Tell your Appa every thing and he can explain to me later..bye love.. Muach!" Namjoon is rushing to go and give a kiss to Jin and hug to JHope.

 

 

 

"So..what happen now?" Jin asking more question.

"Chanyeol already planning everything. We just do what the plan need" JHope explain.

"What plan?" Jin twist his eyebrows.

"Oops..he.he..It's top secret..I can't tell you Appa..you may be the spy" JHope teasing Jin.

"What do you mean?" Jin scold him.

"You loveeeee Sehun for her..so..I can't" JHope smiles cheekily.

"Naughty boy!.Appa want the best for Eunji. Whatever that make her the happiest, I will support" Jin flicks JHope head.

"Ouch..ahh..ok..ok..just wait and see..If this works ..our Eunji finally will get her happy end with her prince. She was the happiest with him..So I hope it work out" JHope still not want to risk.

"Ok.. Whatever..as long you guys becareful..I dont want anyone get hurt,special our baby girl" Jin gives his two cents.

" No problem..Appa...Where is she?" Jhope asking Jin.

"She has gone early today.Her new bestie Jieun picked her up this morning" Jin explains.

"Ohhh..the girl that Suga like" JHope smiles.

 

"Oh... Waffle!!" Suddenly loud voice from Jungkook and Taehyung who also decide to take day off barging in to interrupt them.

 

At Myungsoo Home

"I heard that you made Tzuyu cried yesterday?" Suho asking Myungsoo who is ready to work.

"She made me angry" Myungsoo word is short.

He doesn't want to elaborate more.

"Why do you treat her like that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter