Chapter 8

When I Close My Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"V sshi? V sshi? Are you alright?" Dr Lee asked as he saw that V was zoning out and his face shows that he is clearly in shock with the news that he just heard. But the truth was, who would not be shocked and afraid if someone who is really close to you, loses his or her memories? Let alone an idol, their loss of memory could be the end of their career. 

"Ah... I'm fine, thank you." V replied as he gained back his senses. "Thank you for your time, Dr Lee." He said as he stood up from the chair and bowed. Afterwards, he just turned around and left the office. Although on the outside, it may seem like V did regain his composture and senses but as a matter of fact, deep inside, he is having a total metal breakdown. But he had to look and stay strong because Jimin needs him to get back up on his feet again.

Jimin's POV

I woke up, Sejin hyung was nowhere to be seen. Guess he went out for a breather... What should I do now? I don't want to be a burden to the others, should I leave the group? I can't if I leave, there would be a huge mess left behind for them to clean up. I can't be so irresponsible! But what should I do?

"Jimin ah" Taehyung said suddenly as he entered the room. His face looked kind of lost and hopeless. Did Sejin hyung tell him about my secret? What happened while I was asleep?

"Wae?" I asked out of nervousness, body slightly shaking but I guessed Taehyungie didn't notice it. "Jimin ah" He replied with tears welling up in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter