Chapter 10

When I Close My Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi's POV

"Hobi! Hobi! Hobi! Wait up!" I shouted while chasing him down the streets. He is so fast! We have already ran past at least 4 streets already and he is not showing any signs that he is slowing down. But my stamina is depleting fast though, damn I should have started exercising earlier to build up my stamina. I'm slowly losing sight of him as we got to the busier street. "Jung Hoseok! Hobi!" I yelled out desperately, disregarding the fact that people can recognise me or him because getting Hobi is my upmost priority right now. , I can't see him anymore! Where did he go?

Hoseok's POV

"Hobi!" They shouted but it didn't bother me. All I could do right now was run, run out of this damn place, run away from all these problems and hopefully run out of breatha and faint and die on the streets, the cold hard streets. It's too much to endure, and all my mind tell me is to run. I ran. Ran out of the hospitals, ran through the streets and nothing seems to be stopping me even my own body is co-operating with me! Maybe even my own body has given up on me, just as I wanted it to. "Hobi! Hobi!" I hear Yoongi hyung yelling after me, but it did not make me stop, instead it made me run faster. Why can't they understand that I want to be alone and leave me alone? Their pressence only make everything worse, but why though? They are my closest brothers, my family, why are they making me feel so pressurised, like it is suffocating me. Why? 

I looked up, and to my delight, in front of me was a huge crowd. Great! Such a great way to shake off Yoongi hyung. I dashed into the crowd and quickly dashed out. "Jung Hoseok! Hobi! Hobi!" He shouted as he entered the crowd. He must have lost sight of me, great! I continued running disregarding whatever is in front of me or anything happening around me.

"Ah!"

Suddenly a pirecing scream shot through my ears. Yoongi hyung! "Hyung!" I stopped on my tracks and quickly raced to the source of the sound. 

 

 

"Jimin ah, why don't you want us to know about your condition?" Rap Mon calmly asked. Jimin just hung his head low and not reply. "Jimin ah, is it because you didn't want to be seen as a burden to the team? Or are you already thinking of leaving the team after you can be discharge?" Hearing that, it send knives to Jimin's heart and tears started to gather in his eyes. s knew him too well, it is to the extend that it was almost like they could read each other's mind without speaking. Seeing no response, it sent fears to the members' heart as it was some sort of assertion that Jimin did have such thoughts. However, it angered Jin, who was hugging and calming Jimin down ever since he stepped into the ward. "So Namjoon's predicaments are true? Jiminnie, how can you do this to us? We are your closest bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter