Chapter 4

When I Close My Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, I don't remember."Jimin said with a blank look on his face.

"Jimin ah, I'll go get the doctor to come over and check on you. In the meantime, try to wake Taehyun up." Sejin said and went out of the ward. "This can't be happening. This can't be happening. Something must be wrong. Something must be wrong." Sejin muttered while rushing down the corridor to look for Jimin's doctor in-charge.

"Taehyung ah, wake up. Kim Taehyung." Jimin called while shaking V's body to wake him up as per his manager's order. "What is wrong with me? How come I can't remember why am I in the hospital?" Jimin thought to himself as he tried to wake V up.  

 

V's POV

"Taehyung ah, wake up. Kim Taehyung." Somebody called while shaking my body. Why must that person wake me up at this time? I could finally sleep peacefully without having flashbacks of that day. Why can't it last!

"Wae?" I woke up while rubbing my eyes to get rid of the sleep in my eyes. "Sejin hyung told me to wake you up while he go get the doctor." That person said. "Oh..." I replied. Wait a minute, who am I talking to right now? That person said Sejin hyung went out, and he also didn't say anything about the other members which I presume none came since there was practice later. Then, who am I talking to? "Who are you?" I asked timidly. "Jimin." That person replied. "No. Jimin is still unconscious. What rubbish are you talking about?" I scolded that person without looking up.

"Wait a minute, that sounds like Jimin."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter