Chapter 12

When I Close My Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi's POV

"Hyung, since we're done with my matter, can we please go back to the hospital to get your wound and ankle checked?" Hobi pleaded with tears welling up in his eyes, threatening to fall. Keurae, my arm and my ankle. "Arraso, kaja" I said as I threw my hand onto his shoulder and leaned onto him as I tried to stand up. But he removed my hand and place it down. "Yah, what are you doing? Didn't you say we should go back to the hospital? Then why aren't you helping me up?" I scolded him lightly. "Hyung, you are in no state to walk back, I will call Sejin hyung to come get us." Upon saying that, he then step away to make the phone call. "Aish... Why must you be so useless" I said softly while hitting my leg lightly.

 

 

"Arraso, I'll be there in ten tops." Sejin said and hung up the phone, then turns around to face the other members in the ward. "Kids, I need to go to Hangang Park to pick Hobi and Yoongi up, Yoongi sprained his ankle and hurt his arm. You guys just stay put here." Having said what he had to say, he immediately scampered out of the ward even before the members could respond. 

"It's all my fault! If I didn't make such a huge commotion till all of you heard it, Hobi hyung wouldn't have ran off and Yoongi hyung would not have gotten injured." Taehyung blurtted out unknowingly while slapping his mouth lightly in the process after hearing what Sejin said. "Aniya, it's all my fault, it is all because of me. If I had..." Before Jimin could continue, Jin immediately placed his hands over Jimin's mouth to stop him. "Yah, stop with the 'It's my fault thing', nobody is at fault now, it is just that things aren't going very smooth now, things will get better. Furthermore, it is an accident so nobody is at fault. " 

 

After about half an hour, Rap Monster received a text message from Sejin saying that they have arrived at the hospital's ER and everyone immediately wanted to rush to the ER especially Jimin. Rap Monster immediately rushed off after seeing the message and Jimin wanted to go along too. However, Jin immediately stopped him. "Park Jimin, you're not going anywhere!" He immediately said and almost instantly, he met with much objections from the maknae line."Hyung, let Jimin hyung go. He is worried about Yoongi hyung's condition. Furthermore, the rest of us would be heading there, and we couldn't possibly leave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter