Chapter 3

When I Close My Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V's POV

"V hyung, where are you going?" Jung Kook asked, looking away from his computer screen for one second before looking back. "The hospital." I replied simply.

Ever since the day we established the deal with Jimin's brother, all of us have been trying our very best to pick ourselves back up on our feets again. Returning back to our normal routines despite being placed on hiatus, practicing without Jimin, everything just feels empty, there wasn't a clear aim that we should be working towards, other than doing this to keep Jimin by our side.It's unfair to say that we're working hard for our fans when we're not, we're doing this to keep Jimin by our side.

Was this the reason why Yoongi hyung hesitated that day? I don't know and I don't wish to know, cause I somewhat have a hunch that it was something that I really didn't want to know. 

"Hyung, remember there's going to be dance practice later. Don't be late." He reminded me before I left the dorm. 

"Jimin ah, when are you going to wake up? Everybody is doing their best, trying to pick themselves back up to their feet again. Can you put in some effort in trying to wake up? You've been sleeping for almost a month, isn't it enough?" I said as I felt tears welling up in my eyes. Since the day the deal was established, I told myself to stop crying over things especially on this incident.

"How do you know I'm not putting in any effort? Can you see them?" A voice spoke up, it's kind of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter