Chapter 14

When I Close My Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, how far are you guys in the preparations for our comeback?" Jimin asked cautiously on his bed, because he knew that this topic would completely bring down the mood. "Ah... On that, preparations for this new single is supposedly to be finished 2 months ago. But everything stopped and will resume when you are well. So currently, our status is on hiatus. The public does not know about the whole incident." Stated the leader uncomfortably. Everyone knows how Jimin would feel upon hearing it and have been avoiding the topic all this time.

"So... I slowed everything. Am I right to say that?" Jimin asked, tone completely down, head also going down to avoid eye contact with anyone. "Jimin ah, nothing is your fault. Actually, you gave us extra time to improve the whole album. Really! It improved by leaps and bounds!" Said the eldest. Although truth was that the first three weeks, literally everybody was in their deepest slump and nothing productive was done. It is only after the deal then did the members began to do something. And it turned out, the album improved as the result. The members worked extra harder in their dance practice, they also improved the qualities of the songs recorded. At the end of the day, everything they did was to keep Jimin by their side.

Hearing what Jin said, the gears in Jimin's head began cracking, trying to remember as much memories of the present as possible. However, nothing came through. And soon, a headache came and he scrunched his pain which the maknae noticed. "Hyung, what are you doing?" He asked. And this caught the attention of the others who were spacing out. Jin then rushed to Jimin's side to massage his head as he looked as if he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter