Chapter 2

When I Close My Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

It's been three weeks since that incident, and we have never heard much good news from the doctors other than Jimin hyung being out of danger. They can't even tell me or estimate when he would wake up, making us all worried sick especially hyung's family and hyungs.

None of our member hyung are eating well or sleeping well. Hoseok hyung and V hyung would always cry themselves to sleep and the waking up in the morning with red and swollen eyes.

Rap Mon hyung and I would just coop ourselves in our room, hyung would always write something, then he would tear it away from his notepad and crumple it up into a ball and throw it into the bin. Every morning I wake up, the bin would be filled with balls of papers.

Jin hyung just puts up a strong front but deep down, he is really really worried about Jimin hyung. A few times, when I go and visit Jimin hyung, I will find him tearing silently beside Jimin hyung but I just wait silently for him to come out and then enter the ward like nothing happened.

Yoongi hyung just always go out and drink, then he returns home and go all crazy. Talk about things that no one understands or throw his tantrum at things or human that irritates him. But miraculously, he is always sober when it's his turn to go visit Jimin hyung.

I think our manager hyungs had enough of our nonsense and complained to Jimin hyung's brother, Jihyun. Cause he came over one day and gave us all a great lashing which woke all of us up.

"Do you guys know what hyung said when he returned home a few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter