Chapter 7

When I Close My Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looking at his peaceful sleeping figure with those puffy eyes, my heart sunk. His reactions were already expected but how would the others react? They are now like standing on the edge of the cliff, with just one more bad news, it would be as good as me pushing all of them down the cliff and for them to never return. I need to do something... I have to do something...

V's POV

"Jimin ah, I've got all the things you asked for!" I exclaimed excitedly as I returned to the ward. But I got no reply other than a sleeping Jimin and Sejin hyung staring into space, deep in some thought. I then walked closer to look at the sleeping Jimin and was surprised to find my best friend's all puffed up, swollen. Did he cry earlier? Because I remembered before I left, he was still fine other than looking kind of troubled by something. Was there something wrong with the checkup he had earlier? "Hyung!" I called while shaking Sejin hyung back to his senses. "Oh! Taehyung ah, you're back! That's fast!" He said.

"Keurae. Hyung, did Jimin cry earlier?  His eyes look puffy and swollen." I asked, eyes fixated on my sleeping besst friend. "Really?" Sejin hyung exclaimed, but it just sounded so fake. "Hyung, is there something wrong with Jimin? What did the doctor say?" I asked him again, there must be something that he is hiding from me, I'm positive about it. "Aniyo, there's nothing wrong with Jimin, he's perfectly fine, he just got tired and fell asleep. There wasn't much things from the doctor' side too, he said that Jimin is fine." Sejin hyung replied while avoiding eye contact with me, something that he would do when he starts lying. Something is wrong...

"Hyung, I need to go to the mart to grab something. I forgot to buy it on the way back here." I said, it was a total lie, a way for me to go find Jimin's doctor-in-charge. "Keurae, go ahead. I'll stay here with Jimin." He replied nonchanlantly, not suspecting anything. Normally if I said I needed to go grab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter