Chapter 6

When I Close My Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry but Jimin sshi is suffering from amnesia which is memory loss." The doctor said as they both sat down. "It is just a partial loss of his memories, right? Because from what I heard earlier, his memories are still in the year 2014, so it is just partial loss of his memories right? He can regain his memories back, right?" Sejin asked, slightly aggravated after hearing what the doctors said, confirming his greatest fear. Now, he was more worried about how Jimin was going to react after hearing this news. How the others would react? How are the fans going to react? How is Jimin's career is going to be affected by this news? How is the company going to react to this news? Would they immediately terminate Jimin's contract?

A million different questions were flooding his mind, but there was no answer to any of those questions. "I'm afraid I have no definite answer to your question because the answer lies within Jimin sshi himself. Would he be able to regain his memories or will the memories be gone? All the answers lies within Jimin sshi and only he himself can solve this question." The doctor said, interrupting Sejin's train of thought, snapping him back to reality. After hearing what the doctor said, Sejin stood up from his seat and bowed at the doctor before taking his leave.

His steps back to Jimin's ward was heavy and stressful. The same questions kept repeating itself in his mind. None of the question had a definite answer just like Jimin's condition. "Why must all this unfortunate things happen to Jimin? What did he do wrong to deserve this kind of thing?" Seijn kept asking himself silently in his mind. Jimin was such a hardworking young man, he would actually live a better life if he wasn't an idol singer, he could become a great modern dancer instead of suffering all this hardships as a singer. But he choose to go on the tougher road and now he is almost approaching the peak of his career, then this kind of unfortunate incident happen to him, taking away all his precious memories away, leaving those that weren't as pleasant behind. Why is God playing such a big trick on this young man?

Soon, he reached the door of Jimin's ward. Seijn hesitated to enter as he could hear that the two inside were having a pleasant coversation. "Taehyung must have not found out that something was wrong with Jimin." He thought to himself as he overheard their coversation from outside. They were talking about things in the past, V gladly recollecting things from the pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter