LEAKED CONTENT

Bachelors' Paradise - BTS Ver //Did you ever dream of dating BTS?
 
 

leaked content

The truth behind it all.


 


tumblr_nypkg5nYlX1tzs7vco2_250.jpg   http://s13.favim.com/orig/160603/army-bts-gif-jin-Favim.com-4372213.gif   tumblr_nypkg5nYlX1tzs7vco2_250.jpg




Leaked: Hoseok, the poor rich kid

 


Of all the things that Hoseok had learned in his life the thing he was most proud of was to appreciate things given, that you usually don’t get. As a person that grew up with parents pampering him even until pretty much now, that meant something. At least he thought so.

Hoseok had to admit that he had never been of the very clever kind. But what he was sure of was, that he could make up for it with all the passion in his heart. Passion and hard work were as much worth as intellect. Namjoon and Yoongi definitely would argue about it, but Hoseok didn’t really care much.

What he cared about was Yumi.

Yumi was exactly what Hoseok had been waiting and hoping for. And he didn’t even really mind that she already had a kid. Of course, he wanted his own kids one day, too. But who said that Yuri couldn’t be his daughter, as well? The only thing that really bothered him was the talk Yumi’s father had with him. It made him worry, in some aspects, as he really made Hoseok think about if he could provide a proper life for Yumi and her daughter on his own.

After a while of thinking, he was sure he could. Even if it would take him a lot of work and effort and maybe a second job to fulfill his goal (secretly, he was still hoping that his parents would never stop supporting him financially and that he could just live off that and provide Yumi and Yuri a great life with that). And to prove that, he had a plan.

In his room, he was collecting all of the money he had ever earned and deposited in plenty of little, colorful money boxes. He wanted to make Yumi a present. The best present! A present, that hopefully nobody ever made to her before!

 

 


The story of Jung Hoseok
 


I’m pregnant. It’s yours.

Hoseok could hear her voice ringing in his head. He had felt stupid but at the same time overly joyous. Never had he imagined to be a dad so soon. He was still young, just finished university and started his life as a dancing teacher. He loved kids. So much. And so, it was just natural that he enjoyed the thought of being a daddy himself.

But it never happened.

“You know it’s not your fault.“, Jungkook told him, patting his back as he handed him a bottle of soda. “People will always try to get your money. That’s the fate of a company heir.“

The dance teacher knew that his friend was right. He should have known better. Maybe it had been stupid in the first place to even go partying and ending up having a One-Night-stand with a stranger girl. Yet, even though he didn’t really know the girl, he had felt happy to hear the news. Was he really that desperate? He sighed.

The pressure of being a heir was ever present. He was lucky to not be the first born, but still… people were looking at him in a way that he didn’t like. The only people who never judged him for being a rich kid were his friends he trained with when they were younger. But now that their paths had split, there were only a few he was still talking to and so the young man grew more and more lonesome. He was a failure. There was no woman by his side. There was nothing he was looking forwards to except for seeing the kids at his meekly paid job and the few times he still got to see Jungkook and Yoongi. His parents still didn’t like his way of living. While his older brother was working for Asiana Airlines for a few years now, they never had much hope in Hoseok. Of course, they could have given him the opportunity to work for them as well… and give him a position where he only had to pretend to work for them, but that wasn’t what he wished for. He was different from his family. He had never been about the success life. All he wanted was to enjoy everything he did. His work, his family, his friends. That was all he needed. But he needed that the right way.

Unfortunately, none of it worked right for him. He loved his job but he couldn’t make a proper living out of it, so he was depending on the money of his family. His family… they were judging him for everything he did. Even when he tried to be like them and didn’t manage to come up to their expectations, they looked at him, pitied him and then with a sigh just acted as if his efforts were enough. He couldn’t make it right, so he stopped. There was no sense in going on with something that would neither make him nor his family happy. Lastly, his friends… that never were around anymore. He missed the times when they were seven. Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook. They used to be so close. But everyone grew mature and as the natural course of living happened, they grew distant as much.

There wasn’t much that Hoseok wanted but even that felt too much to him. Why couldn’t life just give him one of those things to make him feel better? He worked so hard, but nothing ever led to his personal Happy End.

And then that girl came up and Hoseok was drunk enough to take her with him. “Have fun! Just let go for once!“, Jungkook had told him and when the night was over, the girl had known about his wealth and only wanted to claim it hers. The baby news were fake news and fake news were bad news to Hoseok. It was a sad thing to happen but at least he found a way to fulfill one of his happiness goals.

He wanted to be a dad. As soon as possible, even. For some reason he thought that it could make a difference in how his life was right now.

“Jungkook, can I ask you for something?“

His friend shortly blinked but then nodded.

“Please don’t get me wrong. And please… take me seriously. I know I must sound like an idiot, but I really mean it.“, Hoseok said.

“Sure, shoot.“, Jungkook replied.

“Will you marry me?“

“WHAT?!“

Jungkook’s jar dropped and he looked at his friend, baffled by his sudden proposal. “Are you drunk? Did you do drugs, Hoseok?! God, I told you not to trust those random people who are being friendly in clubs and then offer you weird stuff!“

“…I told you to take me seriously!“, Hoseok huffed and Jungkook shook his head.

“I can’t take that seriously!“

Hoseok sighed. “I just… I was thinking that maybe if we two get married, we could adopt a baby.“, he muttered.

Jungkook’s shocked expression started to ease a little. “So you want a baby?“, he asked. “Look. I know you’re feeling lonely and I know you’re that kind of person that one day wants to have a big family on his own but do you really think you’re ready for a baby? Maybe it’s just a crisis you’re going through, because you haven’t dated anyone for a long time now. Start finding a nice girl first and then think about a baby. Where do you want to know from that you’re even ready for one? Or that you really want one? Because - “

“I FREAKING WORK WITH KIDS EVERY DAY! IF I SAY I WANT A BABY, I WANT A BABY!“

The outburst of anger came unexpected and Jungkook was startled by the sudden emotional bomb that struck him like a nuke. He was left speechless and didn’t know what to say anymore. All left to do was to nod in silence.

 





Leaked: The rampaging singer



When Jungkook was rushing outside the building, the cameras were pestering him like a swarm of aggressive bees. He hated everything and everyone right now. Park Jimin in particular. Somewhere up there in the widths of the universe, he was hoping for Karma to exist and strike back one day. The quicker, the better.

As he was jumping into the car, he accidentally kicked one of the cameras and scoffed when the camera dude was shouthing some complaints towards Jungkok. Damn, they’d definitely use that to backfire at him. Editors were such s. Luckily, nobody managed to follow him when the car started its engine and drove down the street, the mansion behind them growing smaller and smaller in the distance.

He just had to endure a little longer before he could leave the country and the whole media play for good. He’d be in America. He’d not be completely free, that dream was a naive illusion. But he’d live a much more comfortable life than before. Nobody would overwork him that intensely anymore. Nobody would tell him what to say and think anymore.

He'd just miss one thing.

The driver looked into the rear-view mirrors, inspecting Jungkook thoroughly. “Where do you want me to take you?“, he asked.

“Seoul.“, he said.

If Jimin was making fun of Jungkook by bringing back Jiwoo and even keeping her around, he could at least try and undo some mistakes he made earlier.

Seoul was good. He had to meet someone in Seoul.

 


The story of Jeon Jungkook



For many years Jungkook had worked like a slave for BigHit. No matter how successful his sunbaes were… he had become the flagship. He was considered the second Rain. He was the one who could make it rain fandom tears any moment. But…

No matter how much Jungkook loved to sing, dance and rap, he felt hollow inside. The days passed by as he grew more and more exhausted. At some point he didn’t even know who he was anymore.  He had become a puppet with no brain. Instead the company was feeding him with everything he had to know, everything he should embody and everything that would promise them even more money. How he felt? As if anyone cared.

The only person he still could talk to was Hoseok. His best friend was the only one who could give him some happiness, who reminded him of who he was and why he was still enduring the hell he was living in. Not even Yoongi was the same. He had become a victim of capitalism as well. The moment Jungkook felt that Yoongi was milking the life out of him to quench his thirst for money and success, Jungkook had lost all his passion for his idol being. He was very sure that the moment he’d not give more milk, the company and even Yoongi would send him straight to the butcher. Until the very end. Yeah, that was how those beasts were thinking.

When Hoseok suggested getting married and adopting a kid, Jungkook had been scandalized. But after giving it a second thought, he had started to feel just like Hoseok. What if a child could change his life? Or maybe love it was? He wasn’t sure. Yet, he was an idol and what were the chances that he’d make it out alive if his fans would ever get to know about him dating. It was terrible.

Day after day Jungkook kept telling himself that he must have gone insane. That life would get better. That he’d get used to being a marionette again. But that day never came. Instead, he was approached by a global company, a very famous at that. They wanted to free him from the shackles of Korean music business. They promised him freedom. Not only love-wise. He would finally be able to write his own songs, didn’t have to attend those tiring variety shows… and he’d have all the money he dreamed of. No more giving away of what he worked for to some greedy Korean entertainment. He’d have most of it. He’d be the one living in a huge mansion, like Yoongi. He’d have a pool!

Jungkook could easily leave. It wouldn’t even break his heart to just leave everything behind. But then Hoseok popped up in his mind.

Jung Hoseok, his best friend, was still struggling with life. He had to do something about it. And maybe he’d be able to profit out of it, too. Or at least slap BigHit and Yoongi once or twice in their shameless faces. Sounded fair to him. He just needed a proper idea how to do that…

It took him a while to think of something properly. But it happened. He had the best idea to get Yoongi involved in it, help his best friend to find love and leave Korea with a big, fat BOOM. And maybe, just maybe he’d find love, too.

Yes, that was when the idea of Bachelors’ Paradise was born.

 




Leaked: A fight between best friends



“Why are you doing this to me?! I thought we were friends?!“

It was one of the few times where Yoongi got upset enough to yell at someone. And the someone this time was Seokjin. The reason was to the surprise of both a topic that they had never even imagined to fight about. Women.

The fashion designer looked apologetically at his friend. “I am just trying to help you!“, he said.

“You’re not helping at all!“, Yoongi further barked. “Or do you really think it helps that you make Johanna fall for you?!“

“Aha! So you do like her!“, Seokjin pointed out and grinned.

“THAT’S NOT EVEN THE POINT!“

“I'll repeat myself. I’m just trying to help you! Just try to understand me once, Yoongi! I gave Johanna the rose because each of us only had one single rose! Who would you have given your rose to then? Johanna or Mihoon?“

For a moment Yoongi was boiling in silence, scowling at Seokjin and telling him with his eyes to just back off.

“I’m not trying to take anyone away from you, I’m just trying to keep your options available for a little longer… and hopefully you'll make the right decision.“, the designer told him.

“So you’re saying that picking Mihoon would be a mistake?“, Yoongi asked, still sounding very upset.

“I’m just saying that Johanna would be a better choice.“

“What do you even know about me and what is best for me?“

Seokjin crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. “I was the one who told you straight that Han Yuri isn’t the right one for you. And you know what happened then.“
 
His statement left Yoongi speechless for a whole moment again and as his mouth started gaping open, he quickly got a grip of himself again and shook his head. “I’m done with you.“

 


The story of Min Yoongi



Han Yuri used to be the center of Min Yoongi’s life. Hence the reason she had been the one wearing that ring on her finger and nobody else. And Yoongi had never felt as accomplished and happy ever before. Yes, everything had seemed perfectly right. Money. Love. He thought he had it all, soon being a married man with kids even, maybe. Who knew? He was young, yes he knew. But Seokjin was the best example of a young, successful father. So why not Yoongi as well? A wide grin had spread on his lips when he had started to think about possible names for eventual kids in the near future.

But then his paradise burned down, flames as high as houses that swallowed everything, his heart inclusive. The day Yuri cheated on Yoongi was the worst day of his life.

Han Yuri, who he entrusted his heart with. The girl he had loved so dearly, who he had promised to fulfill every wish to, no matter how impossible it seemed. He would have brought down the stars from the sky for her. Yet, she thanked him with banging that son of a...

“It just happened.“, Jimin had said. No apology. Not even a hint of guilt haunting him. Nothing.

Almost two years had passed in which Yoongi had lived and worked in solitude, selling his soul to the industry to forget the pain that was still weighing heavily on his chest. There was no happiness for him anymore. There was… just emptiness.

Every now and then Seokjin and Namjoon had called, telling him how they were doing. Yoongi resented Seokjin for living the life he could have had as well. Namjoon… well, he had his girl. But how long would that last, seriously? One day she’d wake up, sick and tired from worrying about money her entire life, and then she’d run to the very next man who’d be able to provide her a better life. Seokjin’s wife would leave him the moment he’d go bankrupt instantly, too. Wasn’t it natural? Humans were beasts. And love? A myth. No. Worse.

Love was a lie.

Min Yoongi was sitting in his penthouse all alone, a glass of Whiskey in his hands. The starry night wasn’t inspiring at all. Inspiration had left him the moment his love was gone. Ironically that was when his music started to get even better than before. Maybe it was true. Maybe people were right when they said that you could either be successful in love or your job, but never both.

Again he thought of Seokjin and told himself that he’d definitely loose one of those things he loved so much. Either his career or his family.

“Tell me Jungkook, what brings you here?“, he asked.

The singer was refilling his glass, joining Yoongi. “I have an idea. It will cost a lot of money but I promise it’ll be one of a kind, something that never happened in South Korea before AND you might get something out of it.“

“Oh really? And that is?“

“Money? Love? Or maybe revenge on Jimin?“

“Jimin?“ Whatever Jungkook was talking about, if it was a joke, Yoongi would strangle him.

“I have that idea of a TV show like the American ‚The bachelor’. But take more bachelors into consideration. The more, the merrier. Let the women try to find out who really is there for love and who just tricks them into believing it. Koreans love love stories, but what they love even more is drama. You can give them everything, and it’s even real!“, Jungkook explained.

“And where do I get those bachelors from?“

“I’m offering myself. If you join, too, it’s already two. And I bet Hoseok is in for the fun as well!“

Yoongi frowned at the mentioning of Hoseok. So that was why Jungkook was doing this. “Hoseok, really? His parents will kill him if he joins a program like that. And where is Jimin in this?“

“Hire Jimin.“, he said. “He’s an actor now, right? We could let him pretend to be someone else.“

“And where is the revenge in it?“

“Uhm…“, Jungkook looked a little lost for a moment, “You could force him to do stuff he doesn’t like? I mean, you’ll be the boss after all.“

“You know I’m not that low.“, Yoongi huffed.

“Then tell him that he isn’t allowed to date anyone from the show?“

“Still not that low.“

“Go for the girl, he likes instead?!“

“Jungkook!“

Yoongi finally lost his patience with the singer and sighed at the sight of the lost puppy faced Jungkook. This kid really had guts to show up like that and request such a thing from him.

“Please… if you won’t do it for yourself, then do it for Hoseok and me at least.“, he pleaded.

“This will cost a lot, Jungkook.“, Yoongi tried to argue.

“You’ll get more money out of it than you invest, I promise! I mean, I am offering myself! I sacrifice myself for that!“

“And that will cause problems with your company.“

Jungkook suddenly started to grin. “Don’t worry about the company. I already know how to deal with that.“

Yoongi didn’t like the sound of that. He didn’t even like the idea of the show. But for some reason, ever after that day Yoongi couldn’t forget about it either. Something was telling him, that the show would be a success and love was suddenly in reach again. After the break-up with Yuri, Yoongi had never been able to trust in any other woman again. But it was time. And maybe, following the every step of those women on screen would help him overcome his trust issues. Even if it meant playing Big Brother to start with.

 

 

Leaked: The wrath of a broken man



Revenge.

Revenge was everything Jimin wanted. And he was willing to do anything to get it, even if that meant ruining this entire show despite Yoongi’s warnings to not break any of the contract’s rules. He didn’t care, honestly. No matter what he’d pull, at the end of the show, he’d reveal that he was an hired actor and people would think that he did everything because it was scripted. He was the one who’d leave the burning building at the end of the night like nothing ever happened. At least nothing negative. The show was at least promising enough to give him enough time to showcase himself, maybe getting noticed by the bigger companies and finally landing one or two better acting jobs.

The question was just: How would he take revenge on Jungkook and Yoongi the best way possible? Yoongi already got his punishment, yet Jimin still felt it wasn’t enough, yet. Trying to steal his girls away, again? Mihoon was hot and interesting enough, but… yeah, she managed to intimidate Jimin enough to stay out of her way. Johanna? Too boring. Messing with Jungkook’s girls was a lot more tempting. Especially since the two of them had a very similar taste in girls. And it showed way too often.

Jimin grinned happily as he started to target Miso, Bunbun and Jiwoo. This would definitely be a fun ride.

 


The story of Park Jimin



Jimin was sitting in his one room apartment while checking his expenses of the past days. He sighed at the sight of multiple unpaid bills on his bed and sat down on the only chair in the tiny, dirty room. He wasn’t doing well and the job offers lessened and lessened. Too often his parents had already reached out for him, to tell him to come back to Busan. But he didn’t want to. He didn’t want to admit failure in everything he had wanted to reach in life. With high hopes he had moved to Seoul many years ago, being only a naive child that thought the world could bis his one day. It had been fun the first years at the company.

On TV the news flash was sending something about Jungkook and Jimin immediately felt envious.
Jeon Jungkook that piece of . He was right there where Jimin wanted to be. An idol. Filthy rich. Successful. Jungkook surely never had to worry about how he’d manage to survive, how he’d pay the next bowl of rice.

Many years ago, seven boys had signed under the same entertainment, each of them dreaming the same dream. They wanted to be famous. They wanted to be successful. And soon they grew together, dear friends to each other until the first of them dropped out.

Namjoon was the first to drop out. He had figured, that BigHit would never let him follow the path he wished to and so he preferred leaving his friends behind to be independent. Namjoon always wanted to be a serious rapper. He wasn’t all too successful, however. He probably was facing similar troubles like Jimin, so the actor didn’t feel any anger, but only empathy.

The second one to drop out was Taehyung. His parents had wanted him to choose between his many wishes and desires and so instead of continuing his training as a possible idol, he went to the US to become a professional saxophonist. Jimin didn’t know what happened to him. It was hard to find stuff about him, so he just decided to let Taehyung live his own life and focused on other things.

Seokjin was the third to leave. He had broken major rules of the company, starting to date someone. He grew angry at the thought that he could not be with the person he wanted to just because fans didn’t want to see him living a happy life with someone else than them. He felt it was unfair and egoistic. So he jumped boat. And to him it worked way too well. He got married at a very young age with people frowning at it but he seemed happy. He had called to tell his friends whenever one of his kids were born. And then he suddenly became a famous fashion designer. Jimin had to admit that he envied Seokjin. But he wasn’t resentful. Seokjin decided that his own happiness was more important than a dream that would lay so many boundaries upon him that he’d have to sacrifice more than the dream would give him in the end. And he found happiness.

With only Hoseok, Jungkook, Yoongi and Jimin left, BigHit had decided to drop what started as a project group and the boys were released to follow whatever they wished to aspire. Hoseok, with not much hope for him in the idol industry, started to work as a dancing teacher that got paid less than Jimin was paid for his few acting jobs. But unlike Jimin's income, Hoseok's was steady. Jungkook loyally remained a BigHit trainee, while Yoongi started to study music production and songwriting. And Jimin?

BigHit had thrown him away. The company had told him that they could only keep one trainee and so, they had decided to keep Jungkook. Jimin was told to find something else and so he had to do with even smaller companies where they had told him he’d make a better actor than music artist. He felt insulted but also desperate enough to do as they told him. And so he ended up a poor actor that could only watch how his former trainee friend got all the fame while he went out of instant noodles again.

Many times Jimin had reached out to Yoongi, asking him if he could help him. He had followed the producer diligently and knew that Yoongi was the reason why Jungkook became as famous as he was now. Without Yoongi, Jungkook was nothing. But Yoongi rejected Jimin’s pleads, no matter how much he begged. The only thing he ever did for him was to let him live at his house when money went low again and he had nowhere to go anymore.

But… yes. Let’s just say Jimin didn’t like feeling like a leech, living off of Yoongi and at some point he felt like Yoongi was treating him like a nursing case, like a dog that without him was nothing.

There was so much built-up anger boiling in him. He didn’t know how to vent it. He didn’t know what to do with his entire life. Who was he kidding, this wasn’t even a proper life anymore.

Once again desperation was about to swallow Jimin when suddenly his phone started ringing and the name Min Yoongi popped up on the display.

Min Yoongi. Jimin thought he’d never hear of that guy ever again after they had their differences escalating into a huge fight.

When he picked up, Yoongi sounded as aloof as always.

“I have a job for you.“, he said and Jimin was all ears.

 





Leaked: About blindsiding women
 


“Are you happy with all the decisions you made?“, Yoongi asked, holding his can of beer in his hands as Namjoon was sitting next to him in the bar in the garden.

“Sounds like you aren’t.“, Namjoon replied.

“I don’t know.“, the producer muttered.

“You had a serious talk with Seokjin again?“

Yoongi’s face darkened a little. “If you can call it serious talk.“

The rapper next to him started chuckling, laying his head back into his neck, exhaling loudly. “You two are like a married couple, sometimes I wonder if Seokjin is married to his wife or you.“

“You sound like a fool.“

“You, too.“

In silence they remained a bit longer until Yoongi tried to start a conversation again. It was surprising Namjoon how talkative Yoongi got, especially when it came to his personal issues and problems.

“Why do you keep Yeonhee here?“, Yoongi asked finally.

Egh. That was nothing about Yoongi. This was about Namjoon himself.

“I’m trying to show her that love is something wonderful and that it’s worth pursuing it.“

The answer wasn’t really satisfying the producer. “But you’re well aware that you’re going to break her heart?“

“Some people have to learn it the hard way.“, Namjoon tried to explain it. Show and tell was a much better way to opening one’s eyes. Just telling most of the time didn’t do anything. Yoongi was the best example for that.

“Some people are just cruel.“, Yoongi again lashed out.

“Like you?“, Namjoon countered.

“Oh yeah, sure…“

And in silence they finished their beer.

 


The story of Kim Namjoon



“No, I won’t!“, Namjoon almost brawled into the phone when Yoongi called him for the 64th time. Ever after Jungkook infected Yoongi with the idea of hosting a weird program to find love, the producer kept bothering Namjoon with requests to join the show.

Why on earth would he join the program? He didn’t want to! For the first time he had managed to start a relationship and actually keeping it alive and then all of a sudden Yoongi asked him to join a program where he was supposed to blindside poor women? What the actual ?!

Namjoon hung up and entered the apartment, he and his girlfriend Sora were living in. Sora was already back from work, sleeping on the couch after a long shift in the restaurant. Her shoes were lying spread in the way to the living room. Namjoon always felt bad seeing Sora overworked like that. Currently, she was taking extra shifts to get a little more of money in, so they wouldn’t struggle in paying the rent anymore. But she complained a lot and her arms were sore from carrying a ton of plates and her feet hurt from standing the entire day.

Still, Sora never asked Namjoon to find himself a new job that would get more money in than his few little rapper gigs.

The rapper sighed and looked at the black screen again. He didn’t want to join. He didn’t want himself to depend on money he earned from a show like that. But his and Sora’s financial situation was serious and Yoongi had promised to pay everyone joining enough to live a comfortable life for a few months. Sora could take less shifts. She could buy herself a new pair of shoes and finally threw the old, ragged ones away.

Maybe it was worth a shot. He didn’t join for himself. He joined for Sora. It couldn’t be an all too bad decision then.


Yoongi and Hoseok were already sitting in the restaurant together, when Namjoon met up with them to sign the contract. Hoseok was already jubilating at the sight of Namjoon and let out a loud. “Hah! You know what that means now! You’re mine!“

“Did you have to bring him with you?“, Namjoon asked the producer but Yoongi only took a sip of his water.

“He insisted to be here, too. And you deserved it. You called him a constipated retard, that is unable to find love the normal way.“, Yoongi said emotionless.

“And now you’re here!“, Hoseok added and pointed at Namjoon.

“Sit down, kid!“, Namjoon told him and the dance teacher sat down with a disgruntled face. “I’m not here to find love and also, I still think this whole idea of launching this show is bullcrap. But I can’t let you two go in there and scare the out of Korean women, can I?“

“In other words, he needs money.“, Yoongi again said dryly and put his glass aside.

“Thanks for the support.“, Namjoon muttered grumpily.

“You’re welcome.“

For a while they sat together with Yoongi explaining the guidelines and rules of the contract to Namjoon. He listened carefully and reprimanded Hoseok to keep quiet when the adults were talking a few time, until they came to a final agreement.

“Alright, I will join. I will keep quiet about having a girlfriend… and yes, I will say… whatever the Hoseok wants me to.“, he agreed and rolled his eyes when Hoseok complacently clapped his hands.  “But you two have to promise me one thing.“

“What do you want?“, Yoongi asked.

“Please promise me, that you two won’t do anything stupid. I mean no stupid emotional rollercoaster rides with girls if you’re not serious about them. I know how emotionally ed up the two of you are. Can you promise me that?“

Yoongi and Hoseok both looked a little surprised by his request but both agreed on it.

“Promise.“




Leaked: A man in solitude



After the final show ended, Taehyung found himself back in his hotel room. Alone. He knew that Yoongi and Hoseok were accompanied home by their significant others, that Seokjin and Namjoon returned home to their women and that even Jungkook was going back to someone. Yes, even Jimin had Jiwoo still following him around. But Taehyung? Taehyung was still alone. By choice, but still.

It was some bitter taste of irony remaining on his lips, as he thought about him having been one of those bachelors that looked most forward to meeting girls and falling in love. He thought he had found it. But in the end, he didn’t. It was hard competing with six other males, the number of girls had been reduced one by one, week after week. And he had focused on the wrong woman.

The phone on his bed remained untouched, Aejin definitely wouldn’t call him anymore and once he was back in the states, this chapter in his life was over. Unfortunately. But maybe it was better this way. Maybe he was too different, too weird to be a part of Korea’s collective society. He sighed.

For once he had felt home.

A sigh run over his lips. He had tasted a touch of happiness. Now he was thirsting for more. But love and bliss were waiting in the distance for him, not at home.

 


The story of Kim Taehyung
 


The United States were more than Taehyung could have ever asked for. He was living the life! He earned his money with music, was free to do and think what he wanted and no Korean society could ever take that away from him. The first time he experienced Spring Break, he thought that he’d rot in hell for it. But it was just fun. Fun that would never happen the same way in South Korea.

But no matter how much he enjoyed his Mac’N’Cheese while watching some American re-runs from The Biggest Loser, he kept missing his family and his friends. Sometimes he wondered if he could just go back and live in Seoul. Yet, that seemed out of his reach. He’d start from the bottom. And how were the chances of him really gaining enough money or even getting a job. He never went to a high-class university. Koreans wouldn’t even think about giving him a chance.

On screen, the intro of The Bachelorette was playing and Taehyung couldn’t help but chuckle as he thought of something like this ever airing on Korean television. That would never happen. Never. And if, nobody would watch it. He was very sure of it. Or everyone would watch it and it would be a super controversial ride. Either way, he couldn’t imagine that his imaginations would ever come true.

Taehyung soon found himself dreaming of a Korean girlfriend. American girls were… so different from Koreans. So very, very different. Even the American-Koreans were one of a kind. He had tried everything. His dating life was very liberal, yes, that’d be a nice way to put it. Granted, he had never dated a Korean-Korean girl. Maybe that was the reason why he kept fantasizing about a girlfriend in South Korea… but maybe he had lived in solitude for too long now. His last break-up had been over a year now and ever since he just hadn’t felt the urge to fo on dates anymore. Freedom was nice. Someone to snuggle up on before going to sleep too, though…

“I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world“

As his phone started ringing, he looked at the screen and his eyes grew bigger at the sight of the name popping up on the screen.

Jeon Jungkook.

“Hello?“, Taehyung answered the phone, sounding a little shaky at the sudden use of Korean.

While the bachelorette on his TV screen was complaining about her contestants, a wide smile grew on Taehyung’s lips. There must have been an upper might. How else could all of his thoughts bundle and come to manifest to the offer that Jungkook just made to Taehyung.




Leaked: Between taken men



Seokjin finally calmed down a little after the fashion show wasn’t a complete disaster. He still couldn’t believe that Namjoon came up with the idea of adding some of the contestants to the model line-up. It made hime still a little furious that Namjoon hadn’t told him anything about this before finally showing up with the bunch of untrained girls (okay, some were doing good jobs, but stiiiiiill).

He was about to check through the backstage are a last time when Namjoon showed up with a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

“Congrats to your very successful show!“, he said and opened the bottle, the cork flying through the area with a loud BANG.

“You couldn’t wait for this until we’re at the restaurant?“, Seokjin asked and laughed.

“No, I thought we need a moment for us men as well and the girls are already on the way back to the hotel to get ready before they’ll meet up with us at the Eiffel-tower.“, Namjoon answered, pouring some bubbly fluidity into the glasses. “Did your wife already call?“, he asked.

“Yupp.“

“How’s she doing?“, Namjoon wanted to know.

“Angry as always. I’d say everything is perfect, as always.“ At that Seokjin laughs and shrugs. “How’s your girlfriend doing?“

“Angry as always. But mostly because work is stressing her out.“, Namjoon told him.

“And how are you doing?“, Seokjin further asked.

“What do you mean?“

“How do you feel being here, when you know that your girlfriend is home alone?“, Seokjin explained.

“It . But I’m doing this mostly because of her. Because I want her to work less and have a bit of free time for her stuff and relax a bit.“

Seokjin nodded. He was doing this partly for his wife, too. But for different reasons.



The story of Kim Seokjin



“The show was amazing!“

The sponsor lady was following Seokjin while he was doing his post-catwalk check through the outfits. After all he had to check if they ripped or got dirty. And it was a good opportunity for networking.

“You really dedicate your life to your work. It’s amazing, no, you are amazing!“, she said with such fervor, it both, flattered Seokjin but also made him feel very uncomfortable.

Way too often, sponsors were looking for him after the show, talking to him about his designs, his fashion shows or him. And not seldom it happened that people even asked him out. Just like now.

“I’d really like to hear more about you. Where you get your inspiration from. Just… everything. Did you already have dinner? We could talk about it while eating and maybe have a drink or two?“

Seokjin smiled, but shook his head.

“I’m sorry, I still have a lot to do and I already ate before the show.“, he told her.

“Then maybe another time?“, she tried.

“Another time.“, he said and apologetically looked at her.

The woman sighed but finally gave in, mumbling a very disappointed “Sometimes I wonder if you’re gay and that’s why you keep telling me you don’t have any time for a dinner or lunch together.“

He heard those things as often as he was asked out. People looked for any kind of explanation why he kept pushing people away and rather stayed alone. The reason was so simple, yet nobody ever thought of it, because the mere idea of this young man being a married man was too absurd to believe.

Stupid, if you asked him. That was what people were. And delusional. So delusional. It still was better that they kept telling themselves that he liked men than them knowing about his wife and even children. Like this he could keep his career going and provide a good life for his beloved ones. Even if that meant living a lie, at times.

The day would come.

The day when he could reveal everything to the world.

 




Final leaking spot in this story…! : The King of Mics



With each week passing, Inguk watched how some of the girls fell deeply in love, some of them eventually being shattered way too soon. And every time he thought of it, he was glad, that his girl had left early enough. His girl. The hint of a smile was making its way onto his face.

Inguk was sitting in the PD’s office, going through his scripts as he thought of Jiho and her crazy teammates. He felt as if he had won an entire family by hitting the Jackpot and getting together with Jiho.

Who would have thought that he’d really find someone in this pool of girls?

 


The story of Seo Inguk



“You’re nuts.“

Inguk frowned at the sight of those seven idiots. He frowned even more, thinking back of the time when he used to be their senior. If it hadn’t been for Seokjin and Namjoon who kept buying him popsicles too many years ago, he would have refused straight to join the show. But even those two had joined and Yoongi’s arguments had been uncannily disarming.

“Use it to get on good terms with the audience, netizens and basically whole South Korea before the enlistment bomb drops. They’ll be a lot more friendly with you, if they got used to you before.“

It irked Inguk that Yoongi had brought up the issue but he was somewhat right. His enlistment was due soon and he knew that he’d be exempted. He was suffering an osteochondral lesions in his left ankle, which meant that once they’d let him do the physical tests, they’d find it and he’d receive a level five exemption. He never purposefully made it worse… but he somewhat neglected treatment. Of course not, because he didn’t want to serve in the army. He kept telling himself, that it was because he was too busy building up a successful career. Yet, in the back of his head… he had somehow hoped that it would get worse enough so he could ditch army service.

Koreans would be extremely mad. So making them liking him a bit more wasn’t a bad idea. Inguk still didn’t want to participate actively, so what Yoongi came up with was making him a secret Hidden Card and announcing him as the MC. He could get to know the girls like that without being exposed to the cameras too often. He’d still have his privacy, unlike the others. It sounded fair. Still…

Seeing the guys now together, fighting about stupid stuff was not just tiring him, it also annoyed the out of them. Those guys behave like some extreme teens hitting puberty hard. And they called themselves adults. Yet, some of the girls weren’t even that much better than those guys. A bit. But just a bit. And he really doubted that he’d find love like this.

 



 

 

 

authors note


It's a wrap!

I know, there is still one more chapter coming, the "After the final rose". But this will happen somewhat around the end of Season 2, so I wanna tell you my goodbyes right now. 

Thanks for staying with me the past year and following the story, never giving up hopes in me continuing and finishing this story! I really appreciate all of your comments and PMs and will gladly read all of your opinions on Season 2, too, if you wanna join me for that fun ride as well!

Thanks for everything and especially for liking this story <3 
You guys are great!