Episode 5

Bachelors' Paradise - BTS Ver //Did you ever dream of dating BTS?
 
 

episode 5

Qs&As


 


tumblr_inline_nz4903tyQR1tirewe_540.png   replace with fc, the height is 90!!1!   tumblr_nypkg5nYlX1tzs7vco2_250.jpg




The new episode starts without the typical intro and instead shows the six woman waiting to hear the bachelors’ decision of who will be allowed to stay for another week and who has to go home. Miso, Hana, Yumi, Areum, Yumin and Juna all look very tensed.

“Yumi.“ The single mother’s shoulders drop as she hears her name and she quickly rushes to the bachelors to get her rose. In the meantime Hana’s eyes get bigger and bigger and Yumin also looks very scared.

“Miso.“

And there only one rose remains with four females staring at it as if it is the last life belt that could save them from drowning in a sea of tears.

Jimin is the one holding the very last rose, looking at it and inhaling for a moment that feels like hours. Like that the last rose gets handed to the contestant that gets to stay.

“Juna.“

That’s it. While Juna is getting her rose, Hana looks devastated, Yumin’s jar drops and Areum is struggling with emotions showing on her face. The other contestants who are close to the eliminated contestants approach them immediately and hug them which drives them even closer to tears.

“I don’t know what happened… I just… I can’t understand any of this…“, Areum tells the audience during her interview. Her voice sounds stifled. Yumin’s interview shows something else. Outrage.

“What.The.Heck! This is a joke! This MUST be a joke!“, she is arguing with the camera guy.

The only one who totally keeps her cool is Hana. She looks into the camera with a smile and pulls an advertise for herself. “Thanks for giving me the chance to be here! The bachelors were all great, so was the MC! Please show them love and support - and follow me as well as I’m heading to New York to follow my model dream!“


Inguk walks over to the bachelors and faces the three contestants who just got eliminated. “Sorry, girls.“, he tells them and looks very concerned about them having to take a leave now. The bachelors behind him all look pretty sad about the girls leaving, too - with the exception of Yoongi and Namjoon. Namjoon looks very complacent, Yoongi rather uncomfortable. The producer even avoids looking at any of the women for the first time, forcing his eyes to remain straight at Inguk’s back. “Please follow me outside.“

Hana throws a last glance at the bachelors and then at Inguk in particular, while Yumin scowls at the floor in frustration and Areum turns around to look at Johanna directly. “Get him - for me, too.“ Her words leave the girls around Johanna in confusion but Areum doesn’t explain anything and follows the others out, straight.

The screen turns black and then fades into a clip of a few of the contestants sitting together on the couch, talking about what happened during the elimination.

“I can’t believe they kicked Hana out… I will miss her dearly.“, Juna says and halfway hangs over the couch’s armrest, pouting.


“I’m more shocked about Areum… wasn’t she trying to say something very important to Yoongi? How could they send her home like this…?“, Jiho sheepishly adds and looks scared by the fact that someone like determined like Areum had to go home.

Juna, Miso, Minseo and Jiho are in the midst of their conversation when there are suddenly little snippets of Inguk gathering all the other girls to take them with him to the living room popping up. Mihoon is happily splashing around in the pool with Nara sitting at the edge of it, only her legs hanging into the water, Johanna he picks up with Aejin, both having occupied the room with the grand piano. Yumi and Yeonhee are doing some laundry when he shows up and Bunbun and Jiwoo happen to notice what Inguk is doing and follow the bunch of people without being asked.


“I’ve got news for you, ladies.“, he introduces what’s happening as soon as he counts all of the girls being around and smiles at the contestants who eye him rather confused. “This week all of the bachelors will be in the mansion constantly, so you’re free to approach them whenever.“

A part of the contestants starts cheering, the other half is just looking at Inguk either with rounded eyes or with a glimpse of excitement shimmering in them. Even Mihoon looks thrilled whereas she’s trying to keep her cool nevertheless.

“Until now there were just two or three bachelors around - SOMETIMES. So even though we’re basically living with the guys together, none of us gets to spend a lot of time with them when there’s no challenge or special date.“, Minseo explains the enthusiasm during her interview and she looks even more enthralled than Mihoon.


Back to the mansion and the contestants, the girls are split up again. And as Inguk has announced, the bachelors really mingle among the girls. 

Yoongi, Seokjin and Taehyung sit together with Mihoon, Johanna and Aejin, the group unboxing some delivery chicken with the steam escaping the boxes as soon as impatient Seokjin and even more impatient Mihoon open them.

“Woah! Thanks for the meal, almighty Yoongi!“, Taehyung politely appreciates the older bachelor’s treat. 

“Don’t thank me, thank Mihoon. She wanted chicken, so I ordered some.“, he simply answers and sits down next to the other guys, watching how Seokjin and Mihoon basically start food fighting over the chicken.

“Then thanks to Yoongi’s lady making it possible that we’re all eating chicken together!“, Taehyung adds and immediately Johanna and Aejin look up to face him.

Aejin clears while Johanna is still frozen, even Yoongi notices how the weird tension suddenly starts laying over all of those who got the meaning behind the saxophonist’s words. “Hey Taehyung, who says that Mihoon is Yoongi’s lady? There’s no such thing as serious relationships among any of us, isn’t it?“

Now even Seokjin and Mihoon stop eating and their heads slowly shift to the side, so they can look at the others.


“There is not?“, Taehyung asks and suddenly looks pretty scandalized.

Aejin immediately regrets her words and tries to get the least damage out of the situation. “I mean…would any of you claim that you’re already in love?“

Wrong words. Absolutely wrong words. Taehyung looks disgruntled after hearing her opinion, Johanna looks at the chicken in front of her in silence, Seokjin and Mihoon both struggle with the decision if they should feel bothered or go on eat the chicken. And Yoongi? He gets up again and pulls out his phone. “Start eating without me, I forgot I have an important phone call to make.“


Once he’s gone Seokjin is the first to start eating again and Mihoon quickly joins. Yet, everyone knows that what’s happening now is the obvious attempt to ignore the asked question and rather say nothing about it.

“Weird. The whole atmosphere was… weird.“, Johanna dubs the situation during her interview and still looks uncomfortable thinking about it. “I think… what Aejin tried to say was partly true but at the same time it’s obvious that some of us made some strong connections with the bachelors. At this point it’s very difficult to tell how your own chances are.“


When Yoongi returns, the chicken is basically gone, Seokjin winning the fight for the last piece of chicken. The music producer glances at the empty boxes in front of him and frowns.

“… I was gone for only 10 minutes… how on earth…?“

“The magic of chicken.“, Seokjin answers his question and grins. Yoongi’s eyes wander over the completely empty box when Johanna takes action.

“I kept some for you, here!“ She shoves her little plate over to him and in fact, she kept some chicken for the bachelor. Yoongi can’t help but look from the chicken to Johanna and while she is smiling at him, the corner of his lips also quirk up a little. The atmosphere switches back to overly awkward, no matter what. The tension around Yoongi, Mihoon and Johanna leaves everyone at the table uneasy.

“Hey, what about taking a photo? Keeping memories, you know?“, Taehyung suddenly suggests, pulling out his phone. “Catch!“, he directs his words at Yoongi and throws his phone at the producer who almost doesn’t manage to catch it. “You’re standing, take the photo!“

Yoongi looks a little disgruntled, hearing Taehyung ordering him around but he just frowns for a second before he turns around and holds the camera up and prepares to take a picture.

Behind him everyone is posing and Seokjin even poses with the last bit of chicken he kept on his chopsticks.

“3…2…1… Kimchiiii!“, Yoongi counts but when he takes the picture, Taehyung moves his head forwards and bites into Seokjin’s last piece of chicken, stealing it. 


“What the-?!“, Seokjin immediately shrieks, yet the culprit jumps up from his chair and runs away. The fashion designer follows instantly, yelling at the saxophonist.

Left behind, Yoongi, Aejin, Johanna and Mihoon frown at what happened a second ago.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with Taehyung… this guy really is something. Is he just plain weird or is there something I miss?“, Yoongi wonders.

Johanna shrugs. “I guess there is more behind it. The mind is like an iceberg. It floats with one-seventh of its bulk above water. But that’s just what’s visible on the surface.“

As Johanna gets a sincere smile out of her words from the bachelor, Aejin looks uncomfortable once again, sitting between the chairs. There are sparks of chemistry between Yoongi and Johanna. And sparks of anger as Mihoon scowls at her opponent.

 




In a complete different corner of the house Miso and Jungkook happen to spend some time together once again. But they’re not alone. While they are having a chill time at the balcony, Jiwoo is shown lurking around. She doesn’t seem to notice the cameras around that are focused on her, she pays more attention to the bachelor and the contestant and is careful not to get caught by the cameras that are directed at those two.

Miso’s interview pops up and the cheerful girl grins into the camera. “If I’m scared of Jungkook’s fans? How about no? I mean you all could have applied for this show, but you didn’t! It’s not my fault if I end up marrying your bae then! Come at me, crazy fangirls!“ She starts laughing and quickly revises her words. “I’m just kidding, of course! Love you all!“

“Imagine there was another Jungkook in an alternate universe. Who would that Jungkook be?“ The camera draws closer as Miso and Jungkook are in the midst of a conversation about themselves and alternative universes.

“Hmmm.“, Jungkook starts thinking about it. “I don’t know. When I was younger I wanted to be a badminton player. But I also dreamt of working as a tattooist or even run a duck meat restaurant. Who knows, maybe I’d even ended up with all the other bachelors in a boygroup? Can you imagine something like that? Yoongi in a boygroup? Singing and dancing? Maybe even having to dress up in girl clothes and act as Min Yoonji instead of Min Yoongi?“ Jungkook starts to laugh and next to him Miso cracks up completely.

“Hahahahaha! Oh my god, stop!“, she tells him and laughs so hard, she starts hitting Jungkook’s arm.

“What the- stop!“, he complains immediately as her hitting must have been pretty strong with Jungkook telling her off about it.

“I’m so sorry!“, she apologizes, still laughing. “But no way Mr. Grumpy would do good in a boygroup with you guys! You would be a flop!“


“Totally.“, Jungkook agrees. “We’d look like a bunch of idiots, how would we even function? But thinking of it… I guess there are things I’d like to have from the others that would make me a pretty perfect human being.“

Miso raises her eyebrows as she hears Jungkook envying the others for certain features. “Like what?“

“The things I want to steal from the others are Namjoon’s knowledge, Yoongi’s skills in the field of composing and producing, I want Hoseok’s positive mind, Jimin’s persistence and his effort, a little bit of Taehyung’s natural talent and Seokjin’s wide shoulders.“, Jungkook answers and Miso nods while listening to him.

“You guys seem to know each other quite well.“, she comments.

“We do. We kind of grew up together.“, Jungkook explains.

“Huh? But didn’t you spend most of your life at BigHit as a trainee?“, the contestant wonders and blinks at him in confusion.

Jungkook just grins back at her.






Instead of the typical camera zoom around the mansion before the scenes change, there’s actually Busan shown and the group that wanders through the streets consists of Jimin, Juna, Yumi and Jiho. The reason why they are out of the mansion, heading towards Busan’s Shinsegae Department Store and being followed by a bunch of people and their smartphones directed at the group, is explained by the bachelor whose short segment fades in for a moment.

“It’s Hoseok’s birthday very soon and Yumi insisted on us preparing a birthday party for him. So we’re looking for a present while the others prepare the party.“

“Why didn’t she ask Jungkook again?“, Juna asks, walking next to Jimin while Yumi and Jiho are walking ahead. “Didn’t you say Jungkook and Hoseok are the closest to each other?“

“They are.“, Jimin agrees. “But Jungkook doesn’t want to leave the mansion after the scandal. He claims he’s not scared of haters but he doesn’t want to bother with them either.“ As he tries to understand the youngest bachelor’s explanation, he shrugs and watches Jiho being a lot more lively and talkative around Yumi than around him.

The conversation of Jimin and Juna is shortly interrupted when Yumi and Jiho rush into one of the costume shops and a human grape starts forming in front of the shop.

“What are they up to now…?“, the bachelor wonders and follows them inside, the contestant with the colorful hair joining him.

Jiho and Yumi are shortly shown how they look through the super hero costumes, obviously on the search for a Batman costume that might fit the hyperactive bachelor. 


“Looks like a good present for Hoseok.“, Juna answers.

In the mansion the preparations are already running. Namjoon is busy decorating the walls together with Minseo, while Yeonhee and Nara somehow ended up in a discussion about the decoration on the table and are still arguing who of them will decide the final set-up.


“You know that their argument is not really about the decoration, don’t you?“, Minseo asks Namjoon who looks over his shoulder and raises an eyebrow at her words. “Oh, come on, Namjoon. You’re smart, you must have noticed that!“

Namjoon can’t help but sigh. “Guess why I gave both of them the task to set the table and not help me instead. I’d like to spend time with both of the girls but they don’t seem to get along really well.“

“Yeah, because both of them are into you.“, Minseo clarifies. “I’m super bad in reading the mood but even a socially dumb person like me gets that there is envy involved in this.“

The bachelor sighs another time before he waves Minseo over.

“So?“, she asks and expects him to share his opinion. But as she stated before - she’s bad in reading the mood and Namjoon obviously is not in the mood to talk about this at all.

“We’re done with the decoration here, let’s decorate the entrance a little, too.“

 


 


The work all of the contestants and bachelors put together are received more than well when Hoseok arrives in the mansion after Bunbun, Seokjin and Johanna spent the day distracting him from what happened during his absence. He looks amazed and his eyes start shining like the ones of a little kid that gets a christmas present.

When he enters the dining room, a birthday cake is throning on top of the table and the others are welcoming him with a birthday song. Like a child he blows out the candles and gives everyone his gummy smile as everyone’s clapping. Yumi is quick in approaching him, to hand him his birthday present and his reaction is him directly changing into his new Batman suit and spending the evening in it. Long story short: He loves it.

The birthday party happens to be like every other cocktail party, just with music playing in the background that is a lot more upbeat than the usual one. The common Bachelors’ Paradise procedure of groups forming and the bachelors either joining those groups or spending one - on - one time with the contestants runs, yet meanwhile the overall atmosphere is really good, there’s a heavy tension to be noticed between Mihoon and Bunbun.

“Mihoon… is no one others should spend a lot of time with.“, Bunbun’s interview is playing and followed by Mihoon’s who is only staring at the camera with a raised eyebrow, giving an ‚Are you serious?‘ glance.

The birthday child can be found together with Yeonhee, which is a rare occasion until now but they seem to get along very well even though Yeonhee seems a little off by the amount of cameras following Hoseok in particular.

“Thanks for today.“, Hoseok appreciates their work and beams at Yeonhee who gives him her usual professional smile.

“You should thank the others more than me. I didn’t do much.“, she tells him but instead of arguing further about it Hoseok chuckles quietly and shakes his head.

“Yeonhee, you intrigue me. You’re always professional… you’re always hiding your true feelings and you don’t share your opinion that openly. I wonder why. Is it not to hurt others… or to protect yourself?“ As he speaks, Yeonhee’s expression remains the same but it turns a little more artificially looking. “Nevertheless… there are things that you can’t hide. Like your fear of water.“

This is where Yeonhee’s expression changes to a surprised one. “You remember that?“

“Of course I do!“ Hoseok sounds a little offended but he still laughs. “I remember a lot of things. I told you, that you’re intriguing me. It’s a pity I didn’t get to know you better until now. You’re always around Namjoon. You probably already set your mind that you’re going all-in for him, hm?“

“I could say the same about you and Yumi.“, Yeonhee counters back but it didn’t seem to have a big effect on the bachelor.

“It’s not that easy to us bachelors, either. We have to focus on all of you, not just one person alone. Focusing on only one can cause you missing out on something that is better for your own good. I really like Yumi but I can’t just focus on her alone.“, Hoseok tells her and turns all serious. Yeonhee listens mindfully and nods when he’s done speaking.

“In other words… you want to get to know me?“  Yeonhee blinks at Hoseok.

“Yes, I do.“, he answers and his typical bright smile returns.

In another corner, Jimin and Juna can be found once again sitting together. They are leaning against each other while observing what is happening around them - very similar to how Mihoon and Yoongi sit together usually.

“What do you think of this show so far?“, Jimin wants to know and turns his head slightly, so he can face Juna directly. He’s dangerously close to her face but the female doesn’t bother to do the same and she just looks straight at the others, very unimpressed.

“It’s fun. And the people here are gorgeous.“

“You’re gorgeous, too!“, Jimin adds and grins.

Juna just giggles. “I know, thank you.“

The bachelor looks a little taken aback by her unintentional towards him, but it’s Jimin after all and Jimin doesn’t give up that easily.

“Did you find someone you like here in the mansion?“, he asks and leans a little more forcefully against her, his eyes looking for her attention as if he was a pushy puppy.

Finally the contestant turns around and blinks at Jimin whose face is so close, his skin almost touches hers. “Maybe? How about you?“, she asks back and the bachelor immediately starts grinning again.

“I did.“, he answers and wants to move forwards to kiss her but Juna quickly flinches back and presses her fingers onto Jimin’s lips to block his attempt.

“Oh man, Jimin, not you! Dude, your my bro, not my *censor tone*!“

As the female tells him off, the personal trainer gets up and allows some distance between them. He even looks shocked as he faces Juna.

“What…? But… I thought we were…but how… I mean… WHAT?!"


Juna crosses her arms as she looks at her so-called ‚bro‘ and she looks a little contrite about her friend’s shock.



“Jimin, you’re the best in here. I love you! As a friend. It’s just… you’re not my type.“

The more she speaks, the more Jimin looks infuriated and hurt. He’s constantly looking for the right words but can’t find any until…

“…but then who is it that you might ‚maybe‘ like?!“


The woman shrugs and leaves Jimin with no answer at all.

 

 



The party section is very soon over and from the black that spreads on the screen, the viewers get to see a zoom around a big building that looks a lot like a big hall, maybe even comparable to a theatre. Inside there are twelve mobile kitchens standing on a stage and in the center of those kitchens there is a big table where a bunch of ingredients can be found, in the background there are fridges that quietly hum.

The remaining twelve contestants enter and what they see cause some of them to sigh in annoyance. Again an auditorium. Again a challenge. This time a challenge that is very easy to see through.

“Ah, *censor tone*…“, Aejin swears immediately.

Inguk is walking into the middle of the stage, stopping right in front of the ingredient table.

“Welcome ladies.“, Inguk’s warm voice echoes through the empty hall. “Maybe you remember when the bachelors described their ideal types when you got to know them. Most of them wanted a girlfriend that is able to cook. So what you’re going to do today is… cooking.“

“Wow, totally did not expect this.“, Bunbun comments and as soon as she opens , Mihoon lets out a sigh of annoyance.

“Today you’re going to cook a meal for three of the bachelors: Hoseok, Seokjin and Jungkook. You are free to choose whoever you want to cook for. While you cook, the other bachelors might or might not help you.“, Inguk explains the challenge and suddenly gets interrupted from the seats behind.

“Just know that we’re going to be around!“, Jimin calls and waves at the girls when they all turn around. Bunbun and Miso both wave back and when they notice that they’re both waving at Jimin, they give each other death stares.


“…thank you, Jimin.“, Inguk adds to the bachelors interference. “To give you some hints: Hoseok prefers food that involves Kimchi, some of you already learned about one of Seokin’s favorite dishes, Naengmyeon, and Jungkook… likes Pizza. The winners of this challenge will get a rose that will save you from eliminations. You’ve got two hours. With that said: Ready, set, cook!“

The women all enter the stage and some are already collecting all the ingredients they need. Jiwoo and Miso both reach out for the same ingredients and Jiwoo looks very distraught seeing what Miso is going for.

“You don’t dare…!“, the younger one hisses.

“You’re not the only fangirl, sweetheart.“, Miso yaps back and gives her a bold grin.

Jiwoo’s eyes grow bigger but she doesn’t have her typical innocent Bambi looks. Instead she reminds painfully much of a rabid deer.

While those two fight at the ingredient table, Yeonhee stands in front of the Kimchi fridge and sighs as she holds the box of Kimchi in her hands. Aejin and Nara look just as helpless when they browse through all the stuff in the fridges that they can use to cook.

Minseo and Johanna are already cooking, preparing the exact same dish. Naengmyeon. Just as Seokjin had taught them before during Episode 3. Yumi shortly glances over at what the two are doing, seems thoughtful for a second and then nods before she also starts cooking. Mihoon is raiding the fridge with all the fresh seafood in it and Jiho’s preparing a dough that has a bright red tone. And Juna? Juna is working on making the MC collaborate with her.

“Come on, Inguk! Let me use your phone!“, she begs him.

“What? No! You won’t get my phone! That’s against the rules.“, he refuses and shakes his head.

“But love has no rules!!!“

The MC doesn’t give in and even walks away from Juna who in reaction follows him to continue bothering him.

“Hey Inguk! How about this: I have pics of Hana in undies! You want them?!“, she offers and Inguk stops, Juna straight bumping into his back. She hits him so hard that her make-up leaves a stain on his suit. Good thing he doesn’t notice. Yet.

Inguk turns around and confronts Juna with a serious face. “…Juna…I know that they took your phone before the show started, how are you supposed to have any pictures then?“

Juna remains silent for a second. “*censor tone*!!!“

The challenge goes on, the sound of sizzling pans and boiling water filling the air. Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon and Taehyung wandering around, checking on what the girls are doing.

“Wow! This smells good!“, Taehyung praises the stew that Aejin is working on and grabs a spoon to try it. The moment the spoon is in his mouth, his whole expression drops, though.

“How is it?“, Aejin asks and beams at him.

Taehyung gives her a thumbs up but quickly turns around and faces a confused Namjoon who is standing next to Yeonhee.

“…k-kill meee!“, he begs and looks tortured as he spits out the spoon. “Blegh!“

Yoongi and Jimin are both standing together next to Juna’s kitchen where she’s already preparing her Kimchi stew in little pots and fills some rice into bowls. The big clock in the background reveals that most of the time has already passed.

“Wow, I didn’t know that you can cook.“, Yoongi says and looks at the Kimchi stew in front of him. He frowns, grabs a spoon and tastes the stew without Juna’s permission.  “What on earth… this is good!“, he says and looks as if someone just told him about the secret of the world that he couldn’t believe but also couldn’t deny at the same time. He is in shock.

“She didn’t cook that herself.“, Jimin tells him, but Yoongi doesn’t look convinced.

“I saw her cooking the entire time, how can this not be the dish she prepared?“, he insists.

“Oh, that?“, Juna joins their conversation and places another pot of Kimchi stew in front of them. “That’s the one I cooked.“

The personal trainer reaches for a spoon first and tastes it, spitting it out straight. “Egh! How could you look so joyful cooking this when it’s sooo bad?“, Jimin wonders and makes a face.

After seeing Jimin being in pain as a result of tasting the real dish, Yoongi doesn’t dare even looking at it anymore. However, he’s still confused. “But where did you get this dish from then?“

“Jimin gave me his phone, I called my mom and told her to send me some food. Thanks to Jimin’s phone I could even check the location and tell my mom. Good thing my mom knows people everywhere. That’s how I got this.“, Juna says and looks proud of herself foe having this idea.

Yoongi is silent for a second but then breaks out into laughter. He laughs wholeheartedly and so loud that everyone turns around to see what is happening. Juna easily joins him, Jimin just frowns.

“You know that this is against the rules!“, Jimin warns his female friend.

“But love has no rules.“

And it’s not Juna who says this. It’s Yoongi.



The show is fast-forwarded and what can be seen are three tables on each of them a different amount of plates positioned, the dishes being served to the three bachelors that will taste them. All of them look super hyped but Jungkook in particular reminds pretty much of a middle-schooler who was waiting for his pizza - gamer - night-out the entire time and finally gets to enjoy his pizza. Because what is served to him are in fact two pizzas.

“Now that all dishes are served, let’s see which of the them is impressing the bachelors the most. None of you does know who cooked which meal, right?“, Inguk addresses the three bachelors who during the cooking process, had to stay outside. The three bachelors all nod, so Inguk is able to proceed. “Then please dig in and tell us which of the meals impresses you the most.“

Hoseok is dancing happily on his seat while eating, fighting the urge to vogue just to loose against it and in the end vogue on the spot as he chews on some Kimchi pancake bits. Seokjin next to him shows his excitement by making the funniest faces ever and approving of the dishes by making happy noises…until he gets to the dish that made Taehyung want to commit suicide. He chokes immediately and reaches for the water. For a second he stops eating but then goes on eating the other dishes as if there was no tomorrow. The innert Meokbang BJ in him is showing so clearly, that the other bachelors start laughing at him immediately.  Jungkook enjoys his pizza a lot different than Hoseok and Seokjin eat their food. He folds the pizzas and shoves giant pizza slices into his mouth, then makes a face as if angel choirs are singing.

“Okay, stop this nonsense and finally tell us which of the dishes is the best.“, Namjoon urges them, not wanting to endure this any longer.

“Right, right.“, Hoseok agrees and rubs his hands to start his judging. “I got Kimchi pancakes, Kimchi stew, Kimchi pasta and … Kimchi ramyeon.“ He tilts his head as he thinks and then points at the Kimchi pasta. “That one does not only look super fancy, it also tastes extremely good!“, he applauses and gets up. Inguk hands him a rose and Hoseok waits for the one who cooked the dish to step forwards. And its…

Bunbun.

“Wow, you did really great!“, he compliments her and gets back to sit down on his seat.

Inguk steps back into the spotlight. “For your interest. The pancakes were made by Jiho, the stew was made by… Juna. And the ramyeon are the dish that Yeonhee served.


The camera wanders to Seokjin who is still chewing on some meat bits.

“So what about you, Seokjin?“, Inguk asks for his opinion.

“Ugh, this is hard…“, Seokjin mutters and examines each of the dishes again. “I loved it all. Except this. This one is trap! It looks good, it smells good but it tastes really, really bad!“ The fashion designer shudders as he speaks and then points at the plate that has meat on it. “I liked this best. Two of you cooked my beloved Naengmyeon, but the contestant who prepared the meat probably saw what the others were doing and thought about what would go best with the Naengmyeon dishes. Meat and Naengmyeon. I love it. And thinking that deeply about a dish has to be appreciated. If not this dish I would have said the Jjampong wins because I’ve never eaten a Jjampong that good in my entire life.“


Like Hoseok before, Seokjin gets up and gets his rose from Inguk to hand it to the contestant who prepared the meat.

It’s Yumi.


Again Inguk tells the bachelors who of the contestants is responsible for which dish. “The Jjampong you mentioned was made by Mihoon, the two Naengmyeon dishes were served by Johanna and Minseo. The… dish you didn’t like was made by Aejin.“, Aejin smiles apologetically at Seokjin and waves shortly at him, “And the omurice was made by Nara.“ He points at the lonesome plate of which the content is almost completely gone but which wasn’t mentioned once by Seokjin. Seokjin grabs on quickly, though, and claps his hands for Nara shortly.

The last bachelor has to give his votes but he doesn’t want to follow the rules that easily. “I can’t judge this, they both cooked pizza, what is this?! And both were awesome! Those two deserve a rose! Both of them!“

“But that’s not how the rules are.“, Inguk reminds him.

In the crowd of contestants and bachelors, Yoongi and Juna both give each other a bro - fist, mumbling a short “Love has no rules.“ to each other.


“If you don’t choose one of them, none of them gets a rose.“, the MC warns the singer who then faces him very disgruntled.

“…okay, then let paper, scissors, rocks seal the fate of them.“


Not only the contestants, the MC and also all the other bachelors - even Taehyung - frown as they hear what Jungkook suggests. But none of them is willing to spend more time with his nonsense and Inguk throws a pleading glance at both Jiwoo and Miso.

And so they play. And Jiwoo wins, leaving Miso rather pissed.

 

 



After the challenge due to which three of the contestants are save from being eliminated this week, the daily routine returns to the Bachelors’ Mansion and so Namjoon enjoys his midnight coffee before heading off to work on some of his rap songs. And as so often Aejin sneaks into the kitchen and wanders to the fridge to get herself a midnight snack, not noticing Namjoon sitting in the dark.

“Hey.“, Namjoon speaks and Aejin gets so startled, that she runs against the fridge door and drops some of the food she was about to steal.


“N-Namjoon, w-what are you doing here?!“, Aejin stutters in her nervousness.

“I live here, right?“, he answers and takes another sip of his coffee. “And you? Snacking?"


“I- Uhm- …yeah.“

Aejin collects the food she dropped and moves over to Namjoon, to sit down next to him. “You’re going to scold me now?“

The bachelor shrugs. “I could write a pathetic rap about you eating when it’s midnight. But I think I can’t compete against you and your awful rapping skills.“ He grins amusedly into his mug.


“Hey! I tried to impress you!“, she contends and places her hands on her hips.

“Try again.“

The contestant is left speechless but she soon crosses her arms and shakes her head. “So you can steal from my awesome bad rhymes?“

“Like you’ve been stealing from my fridge!“, he gives back and turns his head to her. “Wanna battle this out in the studio?“

“There’s a studio in here? None of us found one when we were checking the mansion.“ The anger and also the playfulness in trying to go head on head against the bachelor vanished as soon as he mentioned the existence of a hidden room that nobody was able to find until now.

“You want to see it? I can show it to you. If you teach me some bad rhymes.“


Aejin nods and both of them get up.




The sun is shining brightly and Jungkook is occupying the grand piano in the musics room, playing and singing to a song that the audience doesn’t know yet. As expected Jiwoo is lingering in the shadows, spying on Jungkook. Very unexpected Yumi is doing the same. But more likely because she was about to touch the piano and play herself when Jungkook suddenly entered the room and Yumi ran away to hide and not interrupt him in any way.

For a while she listens to Jungkook’s singing… and makes the mistake to hum along which the bachelor notices immediately. He stops playing midway and looks around.

“Who’s in here?“, he asks and from both angles, Jiwoo and also Yumi wince. “Hello? I know there’s someone! Come out before I look for you and kick you out for spying on me!“

Jiwoo panics and so does Yumi. Yumi more than Jiwoo, nevertheless, and she crawls out of her hideout immediately.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to spy on you! I just… I wanted to play… myself… and then… I didn’t want to disturb you…!“

Jungkook stares at her and Yumi looks more and more uncomfortable.

“I’m sorry, I’m leaving!“, she says and wants to run out but Jungkook stops her by getting up and reaching out for her, pulling her back.

“Not so quick.“

Yumi looks up at the younger but still a lot taller guy and a quiet sound of panic leaves .

“Stop panicking like that, how are you supposed to find a man when you run away all the time!“, Jungkook criticizes her tactic on finding a man.

“I’m not running away!“, the female quickly contradicts.

“You do! And not only from me! Hoseok told me you’re distancing yourself from him, too. But then… why did you organize his birthday party with that  much dedication when you can’t even be around him.“ With his words Jungkook must have hit a sensitive spot. Yumi relaxes in an instant and the tension that was keeping her body stiff and nervous makes space for pure devastation and frustration. She doesn’t say anything, still. She just looks sadly at the ground. “What is it that bothers you? What did Hoseok do to deserve you avoiding him?“

There’s a sudden cut and the two are shown sitting next to each other at a couch, probably to skip the whole process of Jungkook convincing Yumi to open up to him.

“I’m just scared. Hoseok is great. But I don’t think he’s ready to raise a child.“

Jungkook starts laughing immediately. “Oh, you have no idea.“

“What do you mean?“, Yumi wonders.

The singer clears his throat. “I mean… he works with kids… isn’t that enough proof that he loves kids?“

Yumi shakes her head. “But he does all the action-driven stuff that is dangerous. I can’t do that as a mom. I have to think about my child. Will he be able to do that, too?“

“So you say, just because you’re a mom you can’t have fun, you can’t explore and enjoy new things in life?“ Jungkook shakes his head. “I get that you want to focus on your child and make your life about it, too, but you should also think about yourself and who you are and want to be. You’re very young, you still have to grow and get to know new things so you can show and teach your child things the world has to offer. If you keep living in that little box and your daughter is with you in there, how is your child supposed to grow into a great person then?“

Yumi blinks at Jungkook and remains silent. Jungkook looks back at her and waits for an answer, a reaction, anything but Yumi just sits there and looks at him with her big eyes. Before she suddenly pinches him into his cheeks.

“Jeon Jungkook, I thought you were just a superficial, popular singer, but you have depth!“, she says.

“Ayyye…!“, Jungkook whines and slaps her hand away. “Who did you take me for?“

“For the wrong person as it seems.“, she revises her opinion about him.

“And now? Are you giving Hoseok another chance? You like him anyway, I think everyone can tell.“, Jungkook asks.

“I should, right?“

The answer is a simple nod.





In the very own gym room of the mansion Minseo is working out as always and she’s so much into her workout that she doesn’t notice Taehyung approaching her until he’s bending over her and looks down on her while she’s lifting some weight on the weight bench.

“Houston! We got a problem!“, Taehyung screams and Minseo almost throws the weights at him.

“Oh my gosh, Taehyung! Why?!“, she screams back at him and puts the weights back to where they can’t be used to hurt any of the bachelors.

“I was sent by Miso. She’s mad at you again for being messy and causing a chaos in your room. Currently, she’s throwing a tantrum because of that so maybe it’s good that you’re not around. I still got to look for you, last time I pretended to be looking, I almost got ripped apart.“ Taehyung looks distraught thinking about it.

“You shouldn’t have make us switch rooms and get along with new roommates all of a sudden. That would have prevented you from being confronted with an angry Miso.“, Minseo tells him and shakes her head. “None of us chose to share a room with the persons we’re assigned with now.“

“You’re not getting along with your new roommates?“, the bachelor asks and sits down in front of the weight bench to talk more comfortably to the athlete.

“It’s not that. I just don’t think it was smart to pair up two messy people like me and Juna with a clean-freak like Miso.“

Taehyung just shrugs. “Not my fault, Seokjin did the room thing.“


Minseo doesn’t even take a second to get up like an alarmed meerkat as soon as she hears Seokjin being mentioned.

“S-Seokjin did?“

“I don’t know.“, Taehyung suddenly flips his words and grins. “Maybe he did, maybe he didn’t.“

The blonde woman looks at him, her expression all annoyed. “…I really don’t get what Aejin sees in you.“

Now it’s Taehyung who turns into a meerkat. “Heeeey! What do you mean by that!“

“Nothing.“, Minseo teases him as the bachelor had dared to do to her earlier. “But seriously I don’t get what most of the girls see in some of you guys. It’s just weird…“ The athlete suddenly starts rubbing her chin and then she stares at Taehyung like she is about to dig a whole with her eyes into his face. “Taehyung, you can answer a question to me, don’t you?“

“…ehwe?“, one of his alien sounds follows as an answer and he suddenly shrinks together.

“I’d like to know about a bachelor’s opinion. Who of the bachelors do you think matches with who of the women?“


Taehyung tilts his head and his eyes show how his brain is working behind them. He takes a while to answer, but he does.

“Jungkook… I can see with Miso. They’re very alike. Just that Miso is more open than Jungkook. Yoongi… I don’t really know. Maybe Yumi? She’s nice. Yoongi deserves a nice girlfriend.“, he shares his thoughts but Minseo cringes as soon as she hears him pairing Yumi up with Yoongi.

“Okay, I see, you have no idea…. and I thought I’m bad with the whole emotions and people stuff.“ She shudders again thinking about that weird pairing. “Who do you think matches with me, though?“

It takes another while until Taehyung is able to answer. “How about me?“

“What?!“ Obviously not the answer Minseo had hoped for. “Noooo! I mean from the other bachelors!“

“Why? Why not me?“, Taehyung asks and raises his eyebrows. “Is something wrong with me?“

“Noooo… but don’t you have Aejin? And imagine me flirting with you!“ Minseo gets up to sit down on the floor next to Taehyung. “Hey Taehyung…“, she starts and gets a little closer to him, acting all flirty. “Your voice is so deep, I almost found petroleum.“

“…whoobie?“

Minseo cracks at his reaction and shakes her head. “Oh Taehyung, I love how alien you are. As if you just jumped out of a Star Wars movie. Did you watch Star Wars?“

The confusion of Taehyung makes place for a wide grin.

“I did.“





From the very cheerful conversation of Minseo and Taehyung, the scenes change to what everyone is waiting for at the end of the episode. But instead of the usual elimination the seven bachelors are recorded in what looks a lot like a study room. There is a white board in front of the bachelors and the pictures of the remaining contestants are pinned onto it.

“So who do you want to eliminate this week?“, Inguk asks and the bachelors are all standing in a line in front of the board.

“Hey… before we eliminate someone I have to tell you guys something.“


And that’s where the screen turns black.



“Next week on Bachelors’ Paradise.“



“Someone told me something about certain contestants and I think we have to consider things.“



Girls are shown during the elimination, shocked faces everywhere.



“There’s something off with Juna. I know. I always knew.“



Crying girls follow.
 


“If someone touches one of my girls, I’ll beat the out of all of you!“



Even the bachelors are shown in complete shock, most of them having dropped jars.



“Oh yeah, just got real.“

 

 

 

 

authors note

2 millions years later the update finally happens! Or: Sorry that it took me 2 weeks to update T_T Busy me didn't have the chance to write thanks to uni reports etc. But yeah, I hope it's going to get better from now on!

Have another cliffhanger! And no, I won't do that every chapter, this is going to be the last that lacks of an elimination. I just had some serious troubles with the elimination scores the last time and so I'm giving all of you the chance to turn the tables again by having some influence on eliminations via the BTS choice you make.

This weeks task: 

As you know the bachelors are in an uproar because some people said certain things about others. And of course they will investigate. So here's your chance to guide the bachelors through this dilemma.

The bachelors will ask you what you think about the other girls. What will you tell them?

- Say something nice. (Tell me who your character will talk about and what she'll say about her.)
- Say something bad. (Again, tell me who your character will talk about and what she'll say about her.)

 

You cannot stay neutral, your character will have to tell the bachelors something, may it be something nice or something mean is up to you.

You may answer until Monday, March 20, 8PM UTC. The way you do so is up to you. You can write it as a comment, you can also just send me a PM.

PS: I will use the opportunity to advertise two apply fics that might be interesting to you. The first one is a bootcamp applyfic that is written by a really great author, so you should check out the SuperStar BootCamp!

The second is the new girlgroup apply that I am running, so if you're interested in that kind of applyfics, make sure to stop by Honey Crush as well!

Seeya'll again in the next BTS (that will hopefully be up in a week)!