Episode 4

Bachelors' Paradise - BTS Ver //Did you ever dream of dating BTS?
 
 

episode 4

Travel the World


 


tumblr_inline_nz4903tyQR1tirewe_540.png   replace with fc, the height is 90!!1!   tumblr_nypkg5nYlX1tzs7vco2_250.jpg




The episode starts with a mix of selected snippets of what happens this week. There are short scans over nightlife Las Vegas, the Maldives and the sparkling lights of the Eiffel-tower in Paris before segments with the girls are shown. “I can’t believe that this is happening now!“, a very distraught Miso is sobbing and crying, then Areum is shown walking on a catwalk before a short clip of Yoongi running onto a stage, grabbing a chair with which he’s destroying a glass box, masses of water gushing out of the broken glass, is played.

“Tonight… the drama starts.“

For once the episode starts with the bachelors shown in their conference room in which they usually discuss who to keep and who to send home. They are sitting on the couches when Inguk enters and rubs his hands full of vigor. “Gentlemen, are you ready to start this very busy week?“, he asks.

The interview of Taehyung and Jimin is fading in, Taehyung being the one talking. “This week we decided to give the girls quotes again - but on flight tickets. And depending on which tickets they pick, they are going to go on a 3-days trip with us.“ He beams at the camera and then quickly adds something. “Plus the day to get there and the day to get back to South Korea of course.“ In fact the next that is shown are the girls how they all open envelopes in which they find four tickets. Each of them chooses one and puts the remaining three back into the envelope.

“Unfortunately…“, Jimin adds, still sitting next to Taehyung. “Nobody chose Taehyung’s and my date.“ He shrugs, Taehyung next to him looking more disappointed than the personal trainer. “It’s a pity, I wanted to go skiing and snowboarding in Switzerland.“

“I wanted to build a snowman!“ The bachelor next to him looks disgruntled for a second but then changes back into a cute image of dorkyness. “Jimin… do you wanna build a snowman?“, he sings to his neighbor who only throws back a very disgusted glance.

“Not gonna happen. Ever.“

Back to Inguk and the bachelors, the MC goes on asking them how they want to proceed. “So, Taehyung, Jimin, since your date was not chosen by any of the contestants, you are free to join one of the other dates.“

Jimin and Taehyung shortly exchange glances, both grinning widely as they announce their decision. “Let’s go to the Maldives!“

 

 



The girls are all gathered in different groups when they wait in front of three different gates at the airport. The biggest group consists of Yeonhee, Hana, Miso, Minseo, Johanna, Mihoon and Jiwoo. They all have their luggage already checked in, currently walking to their gate.

“No private jet today? I am disappointed…“, Miso says with a sigh as they pass some of the other passengers by. A lot of people surround and follow the women like vultures, armed with their phones to take photos of them. None of them except for Johanna seems to really mind the fuzz around them. Johanna tries her best to ignore all the cameras but it’s obvious that it’s getting to her being in the center of attention like that.

“But traveling like this has advantages - as soon as we reach the gate we will know where we’ll go.“, Minseo figures and points at one of the other gates where the displays reveal the flights’ destinations. “That’s a plus, isn’t it?“

And she isn’t wrong. When the girls arrive at their gate and see that their destination will be Las Vegas, they can’t suppress their excitement. Just one of them doesn’t seem all that upbeat - and she explains why in her interview.

“Please make Jungkook be at this date this time!“ Jiwoo folds her hands and starts praying, looking up at the ceiling. “Just this time - please!“

The girls are allowed to enter the Asiana Airlines plane even before the regular passengers but before half of them manage to board, there is a staff suddenly approaching Miso to take her to the side. She’s gone for a while and the girls who have to wait for her to join start wondering what happened.

“What happened? Is Miso in trouble?“, Hana asks, tip-toeing to see where she went with the staff. The girls around her eye her skeptically, as she’s towering above most of the other people anyway but still tip-toes - in her heels.


They wait for a while, all trying to find out what is going on until a staff informs them that Miso won’t be coming back.

Miso pops up in the interview section, her whole face red, her eyes puffy. She’s crying and sobbing as she speaks. “I wish I could join the others… but something happened to my grandma and she’s currently in hospital… so I am staying here to check on her. I can’t believe that this is happening now!“

Like that the girls have to board without Miso but the very gloomy vibe is gone once the group is shown arriving in Vegas. It’s more than obvious where they are, the big signs everywhere at the airport informing the passengers that they are very welcome in Las Vegas. Like a woo hoo girl Hana squeals, the only one joining being Minseo. The others just watch them being excited while following them. Yeonhee in particular looks relieved once she’s back from the sky.

“I’m not a big fan of… flying.“, Yeonhee explains in her interview and still she doesn’t look any happy about it. It’s one of the rare times where she doesn’t have her straight business-face on. “And it took us 16 hours to get to Nevada…“

After arriving, the girls head straight to their hotel where they can recover from their long flight, again paired up in teams of two to share the rooms. Yeonhee and Mihoon share a room, Hana and Jiwoo and lastly Minseo and Johanna. All of them fall into their beds immediately, being way too tired after the flight to do anything. And that is how their arrival ends and the scene fades out.

The screen brightens up again, the camera zooming over Vegas when the next day begins and Jungkook is the one explaining what the plan for the upcoming group date is. “Today is going to be a challenge date. Yoongi and I thought thoroughly about what to do… but actually, it was rather easy to find a great solution. After all we’re in Vegas! And what fits to Vegas? You will see!“

Inside of the hotel the girls are staying at, they are led to one of the showrooms in which a huge audience is already seated in the morning. The girls are told to take place in one of the rows where they have to stay before the show on stage begins and a man starts his program, speaking English.  Neither Johanna, Hana or Yeonhee seem to have difficulties understanding him but Jiwoo, Mihoon and Minseo just stare at him with blank faces, the question marks in their eyes more than obvious. Like that the show program goes on and while the women who understand what is happening, laugh and enjoy the show, the other three have their difficulties following what is happening but every now and then even they can laugh… or at least they pretend to laugh.

“… I hope you’re all looking forward to see those beautiful girls tonight! The Korean show Bachelors’ Paradise send them especially to entertain us all!“, the man on the stage suddenly announces at the end of his show in English and Yeonhee, Johanna and Hana all wince at the same time.

“Wait! Did he just say…?!“ Johanna breathes nervously as she speaks. “They want us to perform tonight? In front of everybody here? Like that? What?“

Yeonhee looks just as shocked as Johanna, only Hana looks relaxed, even upbeat. “This is going to be fun!“, she cheers.

The audience starts applauding and the crowd dissolves, nonetheless the females still sit on their seats, discussing what is happening.

“Wait, what?!“, Minseo asks with a dropped open mouth. “Did he just say that? What?! Seriously?!“

Johanna nods and Minseo looks kind of stressed, falling back into her seat and blowing a streak of hair out of her eyes. Mihoon next to her crosses her arms and tilts her head, Jiwoo at the very end of the row again folding her hands to speak another prayer.

“HEY!“

The show room is already completely empty with only the contestants remaining on their seats when someone jumps at the stage and calls for their attention.

“YES!“, Jiwoo can’t hold back as all her prayers are answered the moment she sees Jungkook on the stage and jumps up from her seat.

Jungkook isn’t the only bachelor on the stage for long, though, since Yoongi pretty soon joins him and the two males look up to the row where the group of girls is sitting.

“You might be wondering why the guy earlier announced that you girls will be performing on this stage tonight…“, Jungkook starts and a grin covers his entire face. He’s so excited, he starts clapping his hands like a seal.

Yoongi shortly looks over to his co-bachelor, rolls his eyes and takes advantage of the short excitement break Jungkook needs to finish his over-dramatical attempt to explain the challenge. “Short: You will be performing tonight.“ Jungkook throws an annoyed glance at Yoongi who ignores the young guy’s anger and explains further. “This is the challenge for today. There is going to be a talent show and you have to come up with a performance for that. The winner will get a private date with us tomorrow. You have the whole day to prepare, so don’t disappoint us tonight. If you need any help or equipment, ask the staffs.“

Without looking back just once, Yoongi walks away and disappears behind one of the curtains, Jungkook following him with his eyes bewilderedly before he quickly runs after him and the girls are left with that being told to them. Jiwoo gets up first. She looks determined and ready for this. “I’m going to win this!“, she tells the others straight and then runs off. Nobody knows where she’s going or what she’s planning to do…


Like a cliffhanger there’s another cut and the next the audience gets to see is the actual moment of truth approaching. Like in the morning the show room gets crowded and backstage the females prepare for their performances. There’s no hint of what the girls are going to do, however, until the moment the MC for the show is done telling the audience what is going to happen for the night’s program and the first contestant appears on stage.

In the meantime Jungkook and Yoongi are sitting in the upper rows, both looking very expectantly at the stage.

Johanna comes up first and she is dressed as simplistic as always. She shortly bows in front of the audience before she walks to the grand piano that a group of staffs roll onto the stage from behind. The young woman inhales shortly, then pauses. What follows next puts all the other contestants in the backstage are into panic mode. Johanna is mastering some very difficult sounding piano piece on the grand piano and then suddenly has some swift changes in it, adding numerous Jungkook songs into it. Jungkook and Yoongi both watch her with such amazement, Jungkook almost falls off his seat, he leans forward to the extent that one does feel the urge to pull him back. Yoongi bobs his head to the different rhythms that follow and there’s a hint of a smile on his lips to be seen.

“…oh man, did anyone of you know that she can play the damn piano THAT well?!“, Minseo asks, her jar dropped from the astonishment she feels. “I think we have the winner for tonight…“

“Speak for yourself, I am going to be far better.“, Jiwoo still insists on being the winner of the night after she would stand on that stage. She looks as on fire as before, holding a canvas in her hands. Yeonhee next to her furrows her eyebrows. The business woman has a bow and arrows in a quiver prepared.

Hana is next to show her performance and what she does doesn’t surprise anybody. At first. As if the stage was a catwalk, she presents one of the dresses she brought with her like the runway model she is. The interesting part is the end of her performance, when she stops in the middle of the stage, opens just one of the buttons on the side of her dress and it completely drops down to the floor. There is a short shout of consternation coming from the audience but Hana just smiles, what she wears underneath being a leotard that she really needs as she suddenly bends back and starts showing off how flexible she is by back-bending, doing splits and presenting even more crazy stuff nobody had expected. Again Jungkook and Yoongi are shown, Jungkook clapping like a crazy fanboy while Yoongi looks rather unimpressed. 

Backstage Minseo gets ready for her performance, getting fully dressed in her Taekwondo suit, Mihoon heading for the stage, a group of staffs following her, pushing a gigantic aquarium after her. Hana who is back from the stage looks at it with irritation on her face when she almost gets run over by it.

“Wow…! What is… that?!“

Mihoon’s interview section pops up, the contestant smiling very confidently into the camera. “I am going for something big today. We are in Vegas, so I thought danger and magic shouldn’t be missing on stage. And anything that gives me thrills is great.“

She finally stands on stage and smiles at the audience, looking awesomely stunning in her red bathing suit. The MC has to come to her help to tell the audience what is going to happen as the female doesn’t really know how to explain her performance in proper English.

“What you are going to see now… is an escaping artist. This young woman will be thrown into this aquarium in shackles… in double shackles even! And once she’s in the aquarium…“, he pauses so the assistants could show what would happen then, “…the aquarium is going to be locked and can ONLY be opened from the inside!“ The assistants show what he means by moving the aquarium a little and present the final glass door on top of the aquarium to the audience that rather turns it into a glass box full of water that might kill anyone inside.

Jungkook and Yoongi are in the focus of the camera again, Jungkook very much resembling a little, excited boy now that can’t wait to see what the magician uncle is going to show to him.

Mihoon very soon gets her double shackles on her wrists behind her back and ankles to finally climb up the chair, the struggles she has in doing that showing that the shackles are no joke at all. But then she pretty soon is in the water thanks to some assistants helping her and the moment she submerges into the water and the assistants close the aquarium box, a timer blinks up above the stage and counts the time she needs to get out.

The whole audience looks very tensed and when the first pair of shackles falls, the whole room is shaking because the response of it is that positive. Applause, encouraging shouts, the woman probably can’t even hear them. One minute already passes and when it’s around 1.30 and Mihoon still couldn’t free herself from the second pair of shackles around her wrists, the tension is back in the rows. Everyone expects her to succeed nevertheless… but then things change.

When a tiny key slips out of Mihoon’s hands and slowly sinks to the ground of the box, the female loses her confident expression. Yoongi on his seat is immediately alarmed and almost gets up, Jungkook being the one to pull him back onto his seat. Mihoon turns and tries to reach the bottom of the box but with her ankles and wrists being chained she faces enormous difficulties.

One more minute passes and Mihoon is still in the tricky situation with the key even wandering on the ground every time she gets close to it. She tries and tries but nothing helps.

“Oh my god, is this really happening…?“ The other contestants in the backstage area are following what is going on on stage on a screen, all of them looking overly worried, even anxious.

The timer hits three minutes and Mihoon slowly starts loosing her conscience, starting to float on top of the box, being captured in the water still. And that is where Yoongi’s patience stops. He jumps up his seat and basically rans down to jump up onto the stage, dramatic music being edited to it when he grabs the chair that Mihoon used to get into the box of death prior and uses it to beat it with all the might he has against the glass. The chair breaks as Yoongi hits it over and over again against the box, nobody even trying to help him.

“AAAAAAAARGH!“

And with a last struck the glass finally gives in and breaks, the water flowing in a big wave over the entire stage. Yoongi soon climbs into the glass box to come to Mihoon’s rescue.

“PARAMEDIC!“, Jungkook calls from his seat and that’s where everyone in the audience realizes that this is not a part of the show. The medics rushing onto stage is the last things to be seen before the screen fades to black.

It’s obviously day two as the sun is back shining at the contestants who wait outside in front of the pool area, some of them looking very stressed out.

“After what happened to Mihoon the whole rest of the challenge got canceled and until now we don’t have any idea what happened…“, Yeonhee says, still looking very worried. Her interview looks more tensed than ever. The whole Las Vegas trip makes her business image crumble a little with first the flight and now the incident getting to her.  “I hope she’s doing okay…“

Jungkook shows up and the contestants immediately wonder why he’s coming alone. The worried mumblings starts the moment they see him but also die out immediately when he opens his mouth to inform them about Mihoon and Yoongi.

“Good and bad news.“, he starts, “Good thing: Mihoon is okay. Bad news: She needs to stay in the hospital due to shock and therefore Yoongi stays with her. Back to the good news: You spend the rest of the trip with me!“

His words take a lot of their shoulders and some of the faces slowly brighten up again.

“So who wants to do some sightseeing?“





The second group is a lot smaller than the first. Only Jiho, Bunbun and Aejin sit in the plane together - this time the private jet that Aejin and Johanna already got to know - their eyes rounded when they see three bachelors sitting in front of them. Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung all seem super upbeat. Bunbun and Aejin both converse with the bachelors a lot but Jiho, being sandwiched by the two other females, looks like a startled dear that ran into headlights.

“12 hours with handsome men in a private jet that looks like the inside of a super high-class penthouse? Yeah, what a nightmare!“, Bunbun jokes during her interview and even chuckles a little. “If there has ever been a lifestyle to be aspired then it’s this for sure.“

A cut leads to the scene where the bachelors and contestants arrive at their destination, the girls for the first time see where the jet took them. In contrast to the other group of contestants that had to take a normal flight, the ones with the private jet flight had no idea where the bachelors would take them until they arrived. And when they do, they are enthralled on a completely new level.

“HOLY *censor tone*, YOU TOOK US TO THE MALDIVES?!“, Aejin shouts as soon as they set step on the more than fancy looking airport, surrounded by blue water. She lets out a long squeal and dribbles on the spot. “I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!“

Jiho and Bunbun both look at her with raised eyebrows but amused at least. Jimin is the first to take his chance responding to her fascination. “Just the best for the best!“, he says, Hoseok in the back snorting.

“It wasn’t even his idea and he’s taking all the credit for it? Booh!“, he comments a little more salty than usual, which reminds a lot of the scene in which Yumi and Jaemi had told Hoseok they would not join the others jumping out of the plane. Taehyung just gives the disgruntled bachelor a playful nudge, showing him a wide grin. 

After the arrival at the airport, some little clips of a boat bringing the young people to one of the islands where a big resort is located are shown and when the girls finally arrive and enter their own fancy looking bungalow, the squealing starts anew. The bungalows already look super expensive as they are all arranged next to each other in the midst of the water, only a wooden bridge connecting each of them to the island.

“*censor tone*!!!!!“, Aejin squeaks and runs around in the bungalow, stopping on top of a glass square in the floor from which she can look into the blue water underneath. Colorful fishes cross her view. “Please tell me I’m not dreaming! Please! Oh my gosh, you know what this means?! I need to marry one of them!“

Jiho laughs when she hears Aejin sharing her plans about her and the bachelors, waiting in front of the door while Bunbun already heads for one of the bedrooms. “There are just two bedrooms!“, she informs the other two contestants. “Do you mind sharing one?“

Neither Aejin nor Jiho object to it so Bunbun grins shortly before she starts unpacking her suitcase in the room that she claimed to be hers.

The scenes skip to what can be interpreted as the first real date of the trip as the girls meet the guys back in front of a boat and a little sequence in which the sun goes down and up again in the back of the island is showsn. Hoseok is waving with both arms at the girls as they approach, Taehyung standing next to him, beaming and Jimin just nonchalantly having his hands placed in his pockets.


“Hello, everyone!“, Hoseok greets the contestants once they reach the bachelors. “Today we’re going to go on a boat tour! With actual snorkeling!“ He cheers and the girls join, even though Bunbun is frowning over Hoseok’s enthusiasm for a moment.

The boat is shown dashing through the waves of the sea while the sun is shining brightly, the girls on the boat enjoying the breeze in their bikinis while the bachelors are all being fillmed grinning, their sunglasses making all of them looking extra smug.

A montage of all the exotic looking islands around follow and then the boat of the bachelors is back in the focus, the water it drifts on being so clear that the ground and the corals underneath can be seen through the turquoise water. The bachelors and contestants are having a little picnic together, Aejin being extra fond of the strawberries and raspberries that are served among pineapple, bananas and more exotic fruits.

“So we’re going snorkeling?“, Bunbun asks and beams at the bachelors, very confused in choosing who she wants to focus at.

“YES!“, Taehyung cheers even before Hoseok. He gets up immediately and runs to the top of the boat, leaning over the guardrail. “What do you think, how are the chances that there are dolphins around?!“ For a second Taehyung looks up into the sun, pushing his nose into the light sea breeze like a dog trying to find the track of dolphins before he turns into a human dolphin himself, mimicking dolphin sounds that cause all of the others on board to wince.

Jimin gets up, rubbing his bathing shorts. “Hey Taehyung, I don’t think you will get any dolphins to come by like that.“

Taehyung shortly looks back at him before he tries another of his crazy ideas. “Then maybe like this…?“ He takes a deep breath and then starts singing, okay let’s be honest, shouting to The Little Mermaid’s Under the Sea. “THE SEAWEED IS ALWAYS GREENER! IN SOMEBODY ELSE’S LAKE!“

“*censor tone*, what does he think he is? A musical actor?“ Jimin sighs and crosses his arms.

“In that case a really bad one.“, Hoseok adds and laughs.

“UNDER THE SEA! UNDER THE SEA!“, Taehyung goes on sing-screaming, Jimin sneaking up on him.

Bunbun and Aejin shortly exchange glances with Hoseok who only grins back at them.

“DARLING IT’S BETTER, DOWN WHERE TH-AAAAAAACK!“ And Taehyung is down in the water as Jimin pushes him over board and the others all laugh.


As so often the show fast-forwards to the evening when the group arrives back at the resort. But before the guys tell the girls goodnight, they have to announce something.

“We spent a great first day together… and we still have two days left, we want to use individually on you. There are three of you and three of us, so what we came up is this!“ Taehyung holds three different colored glass fishes in his hands he offers the girls to pick.

Bunbun goes for the red one, Aejin then picks the green and Jiho is left with a blue one.

“Great.“ Taehyung claps as he sees which of the girls picked what kind of fish. “Bunbun goes Hoseok, Jiho with Jimin and Aeeeejin, I’m honored to spend the day tomorrow with you!“

Bunbun and Aejin both look very content, just Jiho looks overly shocked and even terrified.

“Oh don’t worry, little sweetheart, I’m not biting.“, Jimin promises her and winks at her.

Jiho’s expression doesn’t change but she has no choice than to gulp all her terror down and nod slightly. From there the scene fades back into black.


The first solo- date of Bunbun and Hoseok takes place at one of the bars of the resort. Bunbun starts laughing as soon as she notices where Hoseok is taking her.

“Really? We’re in paradise and you want me to work?“, she asks and grins at him once they stand behind the bar.

“Yeah, work for me - as a teacher! Teach me how to turn and flip those bottles!“, he requests and Bunbun’s lips form a big curl as she tries not to laugh out loud.

“I can show you how to knock out people with drinks but not how to turn into a bar ninja.“, she tells him but Hoseok doesn’t listen and tries throwing one of the completely full bottles behind his back. He misses to catch it again and so it flies through the air and crashed on the floor, causing a big mess. “…or I can show you how to clean up a bar.“

The bachelor grins and shrugs, acting very innocently.

A cut leads to another scene where the two are actually mixing drinks, Hoseok testing the one he was working on and making a face because the drink must taste really bad. “How can this drink look so pretty but taste so bad?“, he asks.

“Isn’t that like with people?“, Bunbun asks and Hoseok’s expression changes into actual surprise.

“What?“, he asks very taken aback.

Bunbun laughs and pats his shoulder. “I’m just kidding. Don’t make a face like that, you look as if I told you that my father is Kim Jong Un.“

Hoseok eases up a little and watches Bunbun finishing two drinks of which she hands him one.

“…just to make sure: Your father isn’t Kim Jong Un, right? Or your brother? Anyhow related to the NK leader?“, Hoseok asks and takes a sip of his drink, a yellow Pina Colada downy beard remaining on his face.

Bunbun grabs a napkin to gently free him of the drink’s remains and shakes her head. “Don’t worry about that. No NK leader relations between me and my family. Better?“

“Better.“, the bachelor answers and smiles, “But also I wonder how your family is like so that you became the person you are now. My family played a big role to become who I am now.“ He shrugs shortly. “Without them I would be a nobody.“

“My family…“, Bunbun sounds as if she’s thinking aloud. “What’s my family like…?“ She walks around the bar to sit down at one of the chairs, Hoseok following her. “I’d say they also played a big role in my life. Especially my mother. A great woman, you know? And my dad? He’s awesome. You’d probably love them, they’re as upbeat as you are!“

The dance instructor’s face lights up like a bulb and Bunbun smiles back at him when she sees his reaction. “I also have sibling! And we have pets. Do you like pets? We have two cats and a dog!“

While they go on with their conversation, the camera slowly zooms out of the bar and the scenery changes to Aejin and Taehyung who are wandering through the island together, Taehyung carrying a case with him.

Aejin looks pretty exhausted, but Taehyung still looks all positive and fit. Aejin follows Taehyung until they finally reach the end of the island where Taehyung stops and points at one of the larger buildings. “Our destination!“, he tells her and Aejin is just happy that the endless wandering around is over.

“It wouldn’t have worn me out so much…“, Aejin mentions in her interview, “…if Taehyung hadn’t lost the way for like 3 hours…“

Once they enter the building it’s pretty clear that it’s a big restaurant where a live band plays and the two have lunch, having a very merry time together. Once they’re done eating Taehyng jumps up and unpacks the case he had brought with him, taking his sax out of it and then running over to the live band and to stop them even though they’re in the middle of a song. Aejin watches them with mixed feelings being displayed on her face. Amusement, embarrassment, surprise. And then Taehyung pulls a Little Mermaid again by playing Under the Sea with his sax, looking incredibly hot. Good thing the band knows the song and so they give the song a very exotic holiday vibe and Aejin finds herself enjoying the song a lot.

In the middle of the song Taehyung stops while the band is still playing. He grabs the mic and tops the embarrassment he had pulled until now.

“Hey everybody, my name is Taehyung and I brought my Derpina with me today.“, he introduces himself and Aejin, the band in the background laughing but still playing. With that Taehyung has the attention of all guests directed at him. “Yesterday I tried to get some dolphins play with me by singing Under the Sea to them. Unfortunately they all turned me down so let’s hope that my Derpina isn’t turning me down, too while I play this for her.“

The people in the restaurant all start applauding, Aejin’s face having turned into a dark shade of red while Taehyung goes on playing, grinning into his sax.

Last but not least Jimin’s and Jiho’s date comes up but it’s that awkward that it almost hurts watching them. The two of them are wandering around the beach, Jimin telling Jiho different things with her only nodding or shaking her head in response.

Jimin stops to face her directly, tilting his head and grinning at her. “You’re not that much of a talker, are you? I thought you gamer have to talk a lot in your videos… isn’t that right? Or do you just play and do nothing? Or… is it me? Can it be that you don’t like me?“

The gamer girl looks more shocked than ever when she hears what the bachelor thinks is the cause of her being that quiet. She rashly shakes her head and what leaves is incredible… incredible and awkward.

“NoitsnotlikethatIdolikeyoubutalsoIhavenoideahowtofunctionaroundyou!“, a stream of words gushes over her lips, Jimin’s face making a lot of space for pure irritation. It doesn’t look like he understood any of her words.

“YOU-ARE-TOO-HANDSOME-! OHGODNO! Forget about that! I didn’t mean it!“

Her words cause even more confusion when Jimin understands them. Because even though he understands the words, the meaning of them don’t make any sense.

“I mean….OHGODIMEANIT!!! But please forget about that!OHMYGODWHATAMITALKINGRIGHTNOW?!“ Jiho is close to desperation but Jimin just starts laughing and pats her head.

“Calm down! You can be all comfortable around me!“, he goes on with the patting as if she was some cute, little pet. “And don’t worry, I think you’re a small cutie! Cute and tiny always is good!“

Jiho’s interview fades in and she looks very down. “…that was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened in my life… in that moment I just wished Inguk was around…“




The last group starts straight at their destination which is revealed to be Paris when the camera runs around the Eiffel-Tower at night, the glimmering lights around it looking like an ocean of stars. When all the other groups needed some time to relax and recover, Yumin, Juna, Areum, Yumi and Nara take the chance to do some sightseeing at night in Paris.

Romance lies in the air when the five women stroll around, making big eyes and being all amazed by the beautiful city they come to discover. They even go as far to visit the Eiffel-Tower taking selfies together, being all joyful.

“This is… like a dream come true.“, Yumi says. For the first time an interview looks to be recorded somewhere outside an interview studio room. There’s the tower behind the single mother shown as she looks into the camera with real appreciation glimmering in her eyes.

“Hey, wanna check out some more places?“, Yumin asks, the group already heading back from the tower. “Let’s grab the chance to see some more!“ The young woman is overly motivated to kick it off, Nara and Juna both look as if they’re ready to join but Areum tries to remind the others of being a little more reasonable.

“We shouldn’t stay up too long, though… I guess there will be a challenge or something waiting for us tomorrow and the jetlag plus the long flight might get to us if we don’t get enough sleep.“, she argues. Yumi takes her side very soon.

The three others however don’t want to go back to the hotel yet. “But it’s Paris! The city of L.O.V.E!“, Juna tries to convince them to stay out longer. They don’t change their minds nevertheless and what can be seen as a result are Juna, Nara and Yumin strolling around some more by themselves.

The next day, and actually the first day of the 3-days trip the five girls are lined up in a big hall that looks pretty sterile and empty with no actual people running around. The only thing that stands out a lot is the huge platform that looks a lot like a catwalk. Another surprising thing aside the catwalk: There is Namjoon. Only Namjoon. When everyone is expecting to see Seokjin, the one being around is the rapper of the bachelors.

“Hello everybody.“, he welcomes the five contestants and already looks happy but at the same time as if he bit into something very sour as he goes on talking and it’s revealed why he looks like this. “…and welcome to the city of love… and affection….where we don’t fall in love this time… but you will walk straight into our hearts.“ He shudders as he finishes the sentence. “Okay, no, for real now… you’ll walk. On that.“, he points at the catwalk. “And I hope none of you is gonna fail because then it for Seokjin.“

The females all blink at him, not knowing what he’s talking about.

“Seokjin got invited to the Fashion Week in Paris for the first time and I thought it would be a great idea for you to show that you want to be a part of our lives by wearing what one of us creates and presenting it to the world.“, Namjoon explains. “And since it’s his first time here and he has no clue what I am up to, do me and yourselves a favor: Just don’t at this.“

Nara and Juna both smile confidently, Yumin looks amazed, Areum and Nara rather concerned about what is going to happen.

“But can you teach us how to walk on a catwalk?“, Nara asks him. Namjoon immediately starts laughing.

“Of course not. I’m a rapper. I actually hoped for the Victoria Secret Model to be here for this but yeah, I think we’ll have to handle this on our own. How hard can it be to walk in heels anyway?“

The contestants frown at his words as he has not the slightest clue of how difficult it can be. But they are left with nothing else to do than practice the whole day and Juna, who actually is a model, tries her best to teach the others how to walk like a model in heels. From what can be seen… some of them don’t do that great, though. Nara watches how Yumin and especially Yumi struggle in the way they’re walking and Yumi barely even manages to walk in the super high heels she gets to wear. The matchmaker still doesn’t loose any motivation.

“I love fashion! And I can’t wait for the actual walk tomorrow! Good thing I brought my hair dye, there’s no way I won’t stand out tomorrow!“ She winks into the camera and then laughs during her interview section.

In the evening the contestants are back in their hotel rooms and Yumin falls into her bed, whining immediately. “My feet hurt!“

Juna laughs as she watched the young girl roll around in her bed. “You just have to do one walk tomorrow, then it’s good. You can do it.“, she tells her and falls into her own bed.

“Do you think they’re going to give us pretty dresses?“, Yumin asks and starts grinning.

The other female just shrugs in response. “Who knows. I always just wear what they tell me to wear.“

The younger girl suddenly turns thoughtful and stares at her pillow. “I want to look like a princess tomorrow. Then I match with Seokjin. He’s like a real time prince… yupp, I’m so going to make him give me a princess dress!“


When the contestants arrive back at the venue of the Paris Fashion Week, the whole hall is a lot more busy than the day before. Masses of stylists and models are running around backstage, most of the models wearing either their dresses, satin robes or just their underwear. Yumi shrinks all together when she walks passed those females and even some males as they share the dressing area - it can’t even be called a dressing room.

Namjoon is already waiting for them and he also has the dresses prepared for the women.

“Okay, you have two hours to get ready until the show starts. Don’t stumble, don’t walk too quickly, but also don’t walk too slowly! Okay? Got it? Great!“ For some reason he looks very stressed as he gives the instructions but none of the girls says something about it. Nara tries to approach Namjoon once but then comes back, all smashed down. Her hair had turned into flaming red but it doesn’t seem to help, at least with the rapper bachelor.

The females soon all wear their dresses or are in the process of being turned into pretty models by the stylists. Juna rocks a colorful, short waterfall dress which goes perfectly with her hair and Areum is sporting a glittery camouflage dress, a big black ribbon gracing her neck.

“Awwww, look at you two! You so pwetty!“, Yumi exclaims as she sees Juna and Areum in their final outfit. “I mean aren’t you putiful?!“ Her babytalking doesn’t go unnoticed and Namjoon stops right next to her to give her a frown.

“What are you doing?“, he asks her.

Yumi silences at once and looks at the floor, stammering her answer. “N-Nothing, sir.“ She looks overly startled and intimidated.

Namjoon can’t stop frowning as he hears her speak. “Did you just call me ‘sir‘?“, he wants to know and the single mother doesn’t move, being frozen on the spot.

“N-No…sir!“, the answer follows and Namjoon starts rolling his eyes before he leaves and checks on the other girls.

In the meantime Yumin is all done, her outfit not making her any happy. While Juna and Areum both got to end up in dresses, she’s left with wide pants and a feathery top.

“No!“, she refuses very loudly. “I am not gonna wear this!“

“But you are currently wearing it.“, Nara joins the females and sends Yumi off to the stylists. Even Nara wears a black dress, Yumin gets even saltier seeing her.

“Why are you all wearing dresses but I don’t?! I get to walk at the Fashion Week - I want to look like a princess! Where is Namjoon, I need to talk to him!“, she demands and already is looking for where the bachelor went.

Nara shakes her head, looking even more gorgeous than usually - especially not wearing one of her own chosen outfits. “If I was you I wouldn’t ask him to change your outfit. He’s not in a good mood, neither does he look as if he’s playing ‚Make a Wish‘ with us today.“

Yumin pouts, forming narrow slots with her eyes. “If I don’t get to wear a pretty dress, I’m not gonna walk on this catwalk!“

“Then you’re not walking. Noted. Chance is gone.“, Namjoon suddenly sneaks up from behind and checks on how the girls look. “Areum, Juna, Nara, you can all follow the staff.“ He then shortly looks at Yumin. “You, princess, can go back to the hotel.“

Yumin wants to protest, she even wants to convince Namjoon that she’s still going to do it but Namjoon just sends her off and as she doesn’t want to leave on her own staffs are coming to take her out.

“I had no nerves that day for that kind of trifles. This was about Seokjin’s career after all. If you’re throwing a tantrum, you’re out. That easy.“, Namjoon is shown in his interview, not showing any hint of guilt on his face for kicking Yumin out of the show.

Yumin isn’t the only one who doesn’t walk for Seokjin’s show, though. Yumi very soon approaches Namjoon, too. Her make-up and hair is all done but she’s not dressed in what she’s supposed to wear and just carries the outfit around with her.

“S-Sir… I mean… Namjoon…!“, she addresses him and he turns around, not looking as relaxed as usually. “I have… a problem… with the outfit… it… just shows too much skin…and I have a p-problem…because…“

“You’re not wearing it? Great, you’re out of the show tonight, too!“

Yumi blinks at him in shock for a whole moment but she isn’t as rebellious as Yumin and just nods and follows the staffs out, looking very down and guilt-driven.

Another time the Namjoon interview pops up. Now he looks very frustrated. “Remind me to never try working as, for or whatever has to do with fashion designers! NO FUN!“

Good thing that the drama is done with that and the fashion show is a success as Juna, Nara and even Areum don’t stand out like sore thumbs. They do pretty decently and after the show is done and Seokjin is shown very proudly getting the credit for his work after his models are all done walking, he meets the three girls and Namjoon backstage.

“You did great!“, he praises the three of them and smiles very happily. “I was shocked seeing you up there in the beginning and even a little scared and worried at first, but you surprised me!“

He gives all of the contestants a short hug and then looks at Namjoon, the two bachelors smirking at each other.

“Your life .“, Namjoon tells him straight, “I had no fun at all, I don’t know how you manage all of this.“

Seokjin laughs, his laugh being that weird hyena laugh as always. “Passion, my friend. It’s called passion. And thank you for sharing my passion today with me, girls! I’d say you all deserve dinner at the Eiffel-Tower restaurant for the successful evening and tomorrow we’ll hit the town all together, good idea?“





Before the Bachelors’ Paradise cast returns to South Korea, there’s a montage shown of little clips of how the last day looked for each of the groups. For the Vegas group Jungkook and the girls are turning the Las Vegas strip into their personal playground - the group nevertheless doesn’t manage to get into any of the casinos since the bachelor himself isn’t 21 yet. The Maldives group is shown sitting together in an underwater restaurant, glass walls surrounding the interior with colorful fishes and one or two sharks passing the group by. The Paris group is shown last with Seokjin and Namjoon taking out the three contestants who had modeled for them with them to see different sights, taking masses of photos and even raiding one or two of the fashion shops.

Then the scenes fade back to South Korea, the mansion being fully enlightened. The contestants all returned and now are dressed in their cocktail dresses, browsing through either the kitchen, the living room or the outside area in front of the garden. Miso is also back and she looks a lot better than when she got the bad news.

“Luckily my grandma is all good again… she just had the flu. I’m glad I was with her but also I missed out on very important things…“, Miso explains in her interview and looks upbeat, yet worried at the same time.

“Soooo, welcome back ladies, I hope you all had a nice trip!“, Inguk shows up and the women all gather in the living room to listen to what he has to say. “Tonight there’s going to be another rose ceremony in which three of you will unfortunately have to leave us. Since you’ve been to different trips with only a few bachelors, there’s going to be a cocktail party before the rose ceremony in which you can take the last chance to talk to any of the bachelors and convince them to keep you around. Good luck ladies, we’ll see each other during the rose ceremony again.“

The MC leaves and once he’s gone, the seven bachelors enter the room, each of them looking stunning as always. They all look cheerful and Namjoon is the one to speak up for all. “We had a great time with you, even though we had troubles and issues here and there… but all in all we enjoyed the time and want to say thank you.“

Namjoon directly approaches Yeonhee after that to take her out, where he can talk with her in privacy. Yoongi does the same, asking Mihoon, who like Miso is back and looks all good again, to accompany him. The other bachelors separate and the contestants have to approach them. Jiwoo immediately follows Jungkook and they end up in one of the rooms, chatting.

Jiwoo’s interview shows the girl, all shivering in excitement. “Jungkook…is perfect. Did you see his veins? They are… perfect. They are…so y.“

Different clips follow. Johanna interrupting Yoongi and Mihoon, Nara going for Namjoon, first Minseo and then Jiho being around Seokjin, then Miso goes for Jungkook and Yumin is taking Namjoon to task for what happened in Paris. Two surprises are also waiting for the audience. One of them being Areum who straight walks up to Yoongi, stealing him away from Johanna and there’s a short sequence of Jimin and Bunbun being shown making out.

There’s not a lot more shown about the party as the show skips directly to the rose ceremony, the girls being lined up in different rows while the bachelors stand next to a little table on which thirteen roses are waiting to be handed out.

Inguk explains the procedure like he did last time. “So, ladies, I hope you all took the chance to leave an impression on the bachelors. Now… it will be goodbye to three of you. The bachelors are going to call the names of the contestants who will stay in the game. The decisions made are made by the whole group of bachelors. Good luck.“  He disappears again and the whole atmosphere is super tensed.

Namjoon starts by calling the first name. “Johanna.“

Seokjin’s next. “Aejin.“

Yeonhee, Mihoon, Bunbun and Jiwoo follow those two and all get a rose. There are Minseo, Miso, Hana, Yumi, Nara, Jiho, Areum, Yumin and Juna left with no rose and the nine girls all either try to face the bachelors with a serious expression or stare at the pile of roses that gets smaller and smaller.

“Minseo.“, Jungkook calls the Taekwondo athlete and she looks very relieved as she picks up her rose and returns to her spot in the row. Five roses are left and it gets one less when Taehyung hands out another one.

“Jiho.“

Four.

“Nara.“

Three.

Three roses are left for six women. Miso, Hana, Yumi, Areum, Yumin and Juna all blink at the pile of roses. To three of them it’s goodbye. And the bachelors don’t even look as laid-back as before. All of their faces turn stern and there is a close-up shot of each of the six contestants following.

Then the screen turns black.

 


To be continued...

 

 

 

authors note

I'm a little late but I hope it's still okay and you're all looking forward to this chapter! And yepp, now the drama starts and some of the bachelors are starting to feel very stressed. /claps in excitement
Oh gosh, I love me some nice drama and drama is really coming for all of the girls. Especially since the next episode will start with the final eliminations that are missing in this chapter because I am a douche x'D You are welcome.

Here some nice words to all of you, or rather said some nice tips. Or just one tip. Ah you know what I mean. Starting this chapter every decision you make, no matter if BTS question or episode question can cause your character to be kicked out (I mean I count every choice anyway but some choices only determined in which challenge the contestant ends up and that was how the points got collected but yupp, things change now and choices will directly affect the girls).

So let's go with the question that will have effect on what happens in the BTS.

You have the chance to go all in to get with one of the bachelors - Are you doing it?
(neither the bachelor nor the action is given, this is a no risk no fun question. And yes all-in can mean anything. It's about risking something, mhm.)

-Yes, go for it.
-Nah, better not.


You may answer until Wednesday, February 22, 8PM UTC. The way you do so is up to you. You can write it as a comment, you can also just send me a PM.

PS: Anyone else dying for BTS to finally drop their Not Today MV?! jflkdsfjglfsdkgjndlfksgn!!!! OTL