Episode 3

Bachelors' Paradise - BTS Ver //Did you ever dream of dating BTS?
 
 

episode 3

Not every choice is a good one


 


tumblr_inline_nz4903tyQR1tirewe_540.png   replace with fc, the height is 90!!1!   tumblr_nypkg5nYlX1tzs7vco2_250.jpg




“Tonight on Bachelors' Paradise.“

The announcement is like always accompanied by the picture of the seven bachelors before it fades into the first scenes of the preview. 



“This is perfect!“, Yumin’s voice rings through the screen while in the background scenes of the beach, an escape room, an airplane and the mansion’s kitchen are shown. The next moment people are jumping out of a plane, one of them obviously Jungkook, screaming his soul out of his body while Hoseok follows him laughing. Then there is Miso who kisses Jimin while they’re both completely drenched and shivering in the cold sea water.

“You need to be bold, if you want to get a man. I am not here to just play a game and watch others take away what could be mine.“, her voice dubs the situation.

Next there’s Seokjin in the kitchen who watches Minseo completely frustratedly and his interview explains why. “I’ve never seen someone producing so much chaos in a kitchen…“



And last but not least there is Juna jumping into a whole in the floor, yelling “LOVE HAS NO RULES!“.

The scenes fade out and the camera reveals the mansion and Inguk walking into the living room.

“Good morning, ladies!“, he greats the girls who all react very upbeat and gather in the living room, orange juice and coffee with them as they must have been interrupted during breakfast. All of them look stunning, though, dressed in pretty outfits and their hair and make-up perfectly set. “How are you all doing?“, Inguk asks.

The answer is a chorus of excited “Good“.

Inguk smiles in his typical charming way, his light blue shirt making him look chic but also suave. “Congratulations on staying here for week 3! Hopefully last night didn’t hit you girls too hard and… what is your impression so far you got from the bachelors?“

Yeonhee opens to answer but Hana chimes in, talking first. “They are all very charming and handsome. Very attracting.“, she says and smiles brightly at the MC who nods in approval.

The MC doesn’t wait for further answers and instead goes on with what he has to inform the females about. “Let’s talk about this week.“, he starts. “This week there will be four group dates… and of course eliminations. The eliminations will take place during the dates.“ Once he says that, the women all look very serious. “Since there are four dates… not all of you will be attending the same date and also not every bachelor is going to be around at every date. So when you get on one of the dates, here’s my advice: Give your everything so you won’t get eliminated on the spot.“ The women nod while listening. Inguk pulls out an envelope and there is sudden ecstatic cheering in the rows of the females sitting on the couches. The positive reaction causes the MC to laugh. “Okay… so here’s how you get on the dates: Three of the bachelors explained their dates in one phrase. You can choose one of those three. Or none, if you don’t like any of them.“ With that said, he reads out the phrases of the dates: “Fun in the sand - Jimin. A room for us - Namjoon. Or nothing can hold us down - Hoseok.“

The women all exchange glances, some of them super joyful, some of them rather confused.

“There are four cards in this envelope. I’ll leave it here. Once you decide which date you want to join, write your name on the card of that date.“

Inguk places the envelope on the table in between the couches and ladies and once he’s gone the girls all reach out for the cards, writing their names on it.




“We’re doing something fun today?“

Taehyung is following Jimin from the parking lot to the path that leads directly to the beach. Jimin looks pretty athletic in his tracksuit while Taehyung is dressed in common ripped jeans, a black shirt and a brown jacket.

“Absolutely, today is fun time.“, Jimin answers and can’t resist laughing out loud.

“I am a personal trainer. And there is nothing more fun than working out in the sand. Sand makes it extra hard. This is going to be a great day!“, the bachelor tells in his interview section and smiles brightly, acting absolutely innocent.

“But isn’t it a little cold today for having fun at the beach? It’s February after all.“, Taehyung worries and Jimin next to him can’t help but grin widely.

“Yeah. But it’s not swimming that we’re gonna do.“

The saxophonist’s expression darkens in an instant. And it doesn’t lighten up anymore, even when they meet the three contestants who decided to join Jimin’s date. In contrast to Taehyung’s gloominess, Jimin gets so thrilled when he sees the three girls, that his eyes start glittering. The enthusiasm fades, though, as he notices that it’s only three girls that decided to join him.

Back to his interview, he doesn’t look all that happy. “Well… it seems as if I’m not that well-liked among the contestants.“, he says and shrugs while biting his lower lip. “So… will I stay lonesome until the bitter end? I am a little worried now.“ His puppy eyes even look a little wet whereas he tries hard to put on a smile as always, reminding more of a sad, kicked dog, nevertheless.

“Sooooo, we’re going to have some fun today!“, Jimin announces and Taehyung next to him crosses his arms, looking at him with one brow raised. “Today is work-out time!“ And there it is, the revelation of the hell that had waited for them the entire time.

Miso’s interview fades in, the woman pouting. “Sports is… yuck.“

The next shown is how the group is running through the sand, Miso obviously not dressed appropriately to do any kind of sports, as her skirt doesn’t do her any good during push-ups, burpees or scissor kicks. During the planking exercises she looks as if she’s about to cry any moment. Yet, she’s not the only one suffering. When Jimin makes to group do another round of sprints, Taehyung is in the very back of the group, screaming in pain right next to her.

“YOU SAID IT WOULD BE FUN! YOU TRAITOR! YOU FREAKING LIAR! JIMIN! I WILL KILL YOU! AAAAAAAAAAARG!“ Taehyung’s voice goes incredibly up into his high registers at the end of his yelling as he starts screeching in anger and pain, his hair dripping of sweat.

Jimin doesn’t pay him any attention. He is too focused running next to Mihoon, trying to commence any kind of conversation with her while Yubi is in the back and Miso struggles next to Taehyung. 

“…so what do you say?“ The personal coach smiles at Mihoon, who just rolls her eyes and suddenly turns around to run into the complete different direction. Jimin stops, watching her leave him alone to join Taehyung and Miso in the back.

Yubi frowns at the athletic female that passes her by with ease… again!

“I really don’t know what Mihoon was doing. But she just left Jimin there… to join Taehyung in the back. She either doesn’t like Jimin or she likes Taehyung… I don’t know what this was about, really.“, the contestant states and looks as confused in the interview as when Mihoon passed her by.

After the work-out session the five of them are shown entering one of the restaurants that is located at the beach, the building being a big pavilion i the water where the bachelors and contestants get a separated area that is allowing direct access to the sea. It’s an open restaurant, so even though they sit kind of inside, the contestants are all freezing, getting blankets to stay warm. Taehyung also is wrapped in one, Jimin staying the only one who doesn’t need one. The plates in front of them are already empty.

“This is a nice location.“, Yubi tries to start a conversation. Taehyung immediately frowns at her.

“It would be - in summer.“, he says, his saltiness about the betrayal of the co-bachelor still bothering him. It shows whenever his eyes start drilling holes into Jimin’s head.

“I don’t think it’s that bad. The sea is pretty. And who says that you can’t go swimming in February? Isn’t it a thing in other countries to swim during winter?“, Miso mentions and shrugs.

Jimin laughs at her words and leans back into his seat. “Are you trying to say you want to go swimming? Now?“ He doesn’t look as if he takes it very seriously but he also has a hint of mockery in the way he smirks.

“I might just say… I dare you! Both!“ Now it’s Miso who smirks and the two bachelors look very surprised.

Taehyung refuses instantly. “No! NOOOOPE! Not happening!“, he says.

“What do I get if I do it?“, Jimin asks the contestant and tilts his head.

“Being spared of taunt.“

The saxophonist bachelor immediately starts laughing, the other bachelor being less amused as he only looks at Miso, his frown ever-resting on his face. “What?“

Instead of Mihoon, it’s Miso who now rolls her eyes at Jimin before she starts ing her blouse and takes off her skirt. The two bachelors both throw their hands in front of their eyes, to prevent seeing anything inappropriate.

“Holy ! What are you doing?!“, Jimin exclaims, having even turned his head away.

“Ah, common, you two chickens. You’ve never seen a girl in a bikini?“ Miso places her hands on her hips and shakes her head.

“Wait - you came here with a bikini on the whole time?“, Taehyung wonders, spreading his middle and ring-finger from each other, so he could check if she really did. In fact she is wearing a colorful, fashionable bikini and looks at the two, her skin already turning into goose skin because of the cold wind striking her.

“The date description was ‚Fun in the sand‘ not ‚I am trying to kill you guys with a work-out session.‘! Of course I expected us to do something else!“ She’s not all that wrong and Jimin finally drops his hand as well. “So, what do you say?“

In her bikini, the girl looks so daringly at Jimin that his chest nervously moves up and down before he finally gets up and takes off his tracksuit jacket. He even takes off his pants, only standing in front of her in a tank top and his boxers. “Let’s bring it on!“



Very confidently both of the two walk to the beach side where they can slowly enter the water - too scared to enter the water from the isolated area where they could have possibly just jumped into the water. Yubi, Mihoon and Taehyung follow them, but they watch them from a little afar, standing at the jetty that is the only connection between the restaurant pavilion and the beach. Jimin and Miso look upbeat until their feet touch the icy sea water.

“HOLY *censor tone*!!!“, Miso’s scream can be heard even at the jetty.

Jimin laughs but even his laughters die the moment the water touches his skin. Miso in the end is the one who is in the water way quicker than Jimin who takes his time wading into knee-deep water. There he stops.

“How long do you think they will last in the water?“, Taehyung asks.

“Not that long.“, Mihoon answers him.

They watch a little longer with Miso teasing Jimin for not tagging along as deep as she goes into the water, she then approaches him and they end up in a water fight with both of them screeching when the water hits them. However, they seem to enjoy their time in the cold, even ending up in a skirmish that leads to both stumbling and falling into the water, being completely drenched. They get up, laugh again and then Miso takes it a step further.



“You need to be bold, if you want to get a man. I am not here to just play a game and watch others take away what could be mine.“, her interview shows up and the girl looks very content with herself.



“…wait! Are they…?!“, Yubi suddenly exclaims and Taehyung joins her.

“DAAAAMN! ARE THEY MAKING OUT?!“



The camera zooms in the two in the water and they really are kissing.



“That was…unexpected.“, Yubi says as soon as her interview is shown again and she lets out a long sigh. “So…Jimin is a playboy after all? I thought so in the beginning… I am… slightly disappointed, though.“

After the short bathing session in the cold, Jimin and Miso get back but nobody addresses what they just saw in the water and instead Taehyung declares that it’s time to get back to the mansion. The atmosphere in the car the girls take a ride in is as icy as the sea but Miso doesn’t seem any troubled with neither Mihoon nor Yubi talking. She just grins the entire time, a towel wrapped around her body as the stains of the wet bikini underneath her clothes are showing.

The date ends with the girls getting back to the mansion, the bachelors already waiting in front of the door when the girls all get out of the car. And the guys each have a rose in their hands. Yubi’s eyes widen when she finds the two men like that, Mihoon isn’t all that surprised but Miso’s reaction can be counted as similar to Yubi’s.

“We had a lot of fun today.“ It’s Taehyung who starts talking. “…but we need to bid one of you farewell now… it’s been really tough to make a decision…and we hope you’re not that disappointed…“ The bachelor looks very concerned, Jimin not so much.

“It’s not been an easy decision but we only got two roses for today and so we talked a lot during the way back and decided that it’s best to send you home…Yubi.“

Yubi’s eyes widen once she hears their decision and nods sadly.

“I am shook.“, Yubi’s interview fades in for a last time, “After the group date… and today… I don’t know, I didn’t expect to be eliminated. I thought it’d be Mihoon… not Miso after…yeah. But…I don’t get why I have to leave…“ Her face turns a little red but she contains her cool. “Now all I am left with are the thoughts of what I did wrong… and it hurts.“

Mihoon and Miso both receive their roses, looking shortly behind to watch Yubi getting accompanied out by the two young men.

 




The second date starts with the girls driving in a limousine to the destination where the date will take place. Bunbun, Juna, Nara, Yeonhee, Sunhee and Aejin sit all together in the car, frowning as nobody can figure out where they are going. The windows are so dark toned that they can’t see anything.

“They clearly didn’t want us to know where we are going.“, Yeonhee figures, frowning as she stares into the camera during her solo session with it.

The car stops and the girls get out in a car park, no idea where they are. However, they just follow where they are told to go and enter one of the elevators. Once they are inside, the elevator suddenly stops and Namjoon’s voice booms through it.

“Welcome to our new challenge: You can win a special date with us… if you manage to get out of here first. You will have to split up once you get out of the elevator. There is a door for each of you. Good luck and…“, there suddenly is pause, “…dude I am not saying this! What is wrong with all those scripts?!“

“Just say it!“ Was that Yoongi?



Namjoon sighs before he goes on. “…may love… lead you the way…“



Suddenly the elevator door opens and the girls stand in a hallway with several doors in it, six of them having signs on it, stating ‚Beat me‘. Aejin, Bunbun and Sunhee are standing in the hallway for a moment, figuring out where to go while Juna, Yeonhee and Nara straight each go for one door.

On screen Namjoon and Yoongi are suddenly shown in a separate room, multiple monitors installed in front of them so they can easily watch what the girls are doing. Yoongi just sits on his chair, his hands folded, while Namjoon sits next to him with actual popcorn standing next to him.

“Let’s see who gets out first.“, the rapper says and the camera zooms back to the first woman shown in one of the rooms.

It’s Nara who ended up in a Harry Potter themed room. There are books in it, empty cages, brooms and even a fake phoenix. The matchmaker shortly looks around before she exhales slowly. “An escape room? Okay…“ She doesn’t need to say more and approaches the first hints.

In other rooms Sunhee is frustratedly stuck in a maze, Aejin is screaming in a horror-themed room, an unimpressed Yeonhee is working on getting out of a Zombie apocalypse while Bunbun ended up in a real life Da Vinci Code.

Juna is stuck in Wonderland. Alice in Wonderland to be precise. And she has no clue how to get out of it. The young woman is stuck even finding the hint of a hint getting out, getting step by step disgruntled by how she is stuck in there.

“Hello?“, she calls out and looks up, finding one of the cameras to look at. Juna is standing in the middle of fantasy mushrooms and colorful grass. “GIMME A HINT!“



There is no response to what she says so the female is left with nothing but to find another way out. She looks around for a bit, seemingly finding another way to get out of the prison. Juna walks to a piece of room decoration that looks like the Alice in Wonderland hole into which the rabbit jumps. “I could jump in there and see what’ll happen.“, she assumes and almost instantly next to her one of the mushroom moves.

“Don’t!“, it screams and moves towards the girl that only looks back at the human- shroom with raised eyebrows. The guy disguised as a piece of the interior goes on in a flow of explanations. “This is just decoration, you can’t just jump down there! This is against the rules!“



For a moment Juna is silent. But then she just shakes her head and climbs up the small ascent to the hole. “This show is about finding love! LOVE HAS NO RULES!“



And with that she jumps.

In the observation room Namjoon is completely loosing it. He is cracking up, almost spilling his popcorn with Yoongi sitting next to him, hiding his face behind his hands, letting out a desperate sigh.

The scene has a cut with an interview of Jimin and Taehyung, both looking into the same corner. Juna’s voice can be heard in the background and her infamous line about love falls, leading to both bachelors also cracking up. “That’s my girl!“, Jimin even praises her.

After another scene cut is shown, there is Nara who stands in front of the door that opens for her. “Alohomora~!“, she says and is the first to escape the room playing by the rules.

The result of the challenge is revealed when Yoongi and Namjoon argue about who the actual winner of the competition is. Unfortunately the two bachelors don’t seem to find someone they can agree on.

“Nara and Juna finished first.“, Namjoon states. “I’d say we take Juna.“

Yoongi vigorously shakes his head. “Over my dead body! We’re not taking her!“

Thanks to the interview of the producer, the audience is allowed to follow his train of thoughts and where all of this is coming from. “If there’s someone I am allowed to say I don’t like… then it’s Juna.“ No happiness, just annoyance lies in his voice and even his usually emotionless face. The chaotic girl obviously pulls on his emotional strings. “She has no grace, she has no manners! Just no!“

Counterparty Namjoon fights back in his own interview. “I think Juna was the most impressive today! We watched them all and even though Nara was the quickest who followed all the rules and it was impressive to watch her …it also was kind of… too perfect. She just walked through the room as if it was a piece of cake. Juna had troubles getting out, she probably had the most troubles, but she found her own way to solve it and this is something admirable. I don’t understand why Yoongi can’t see what I see. Usually we’re pretty much of the same opinion.“ He shrugs.

Back to the date Yoongi’s and Namjoon’s choice is revealed during the final winner date… and both of the girls show up. Nara and Juna share the 1st place which has Namjoon ecstatic but Yoongi a lot less happy. They nevertheless spend the rest of the day together in a coffee shop. And obviously the show rented the entire place.

“Coffeeshop, huh?“, Juna says and stands next to Nara in front of the bachelors, her arms crossed. “No bean is ever gonna touch this lips! Nor this tongue! Never!“, she refuses.

Yoongi raises his eyebrows but gives Namjoon an accusing glance. “This one is on you!“, he hisses towards the rapper. Namjoon takes it with fun, though.

“Yeah, we’re happy to have you around, too.“, he states and laughs it off, “And there’s more than coffee to order. Tea for ex-“



“EWEWEW! NOPE!“, Juna interrupts Namjoon and shakes her head. “No bean or leaf water for me!“, she adds but gets pretty easily distracted when she finds something else she wants to order on the menu. “OH! COCOA!“

“Is made from beans.“, Namjoon informs her and one can clearly see the bubble pop in her head as her expression freezes with dropped open. “So… bean water for you?“

Juna still refuses to believe any of this. “Cocoa is not made from beans! NO! It’s chocolate!“



Namjoon frowns and looks for help in Yoongi who shakes his head. “I just told you - this one is on you!“ He has nothing more to say to Namjoon than that and turns around, ignoring the bachelor in need of help, focusing on the other winner contestant of the last challenge. “What do you want to order?“, Yoongi asks Nara.

The gorgeous woman smiles slightly at him, her eyelashes being way to striking in the way she seductively blinks. “The waiter.“, she says and Yoongi’s mouth drops open as Juna’s when Namjoon told her how cocoa is made. Nara laughs when she sees the producer’s reaction and turns around to really haul at the waiter but instead of his phone number she orders a Green Tea Latte with chocolate chips and roasted marshmallow topping.

There is not a lot more shown, instead the screen fades into black before the two bachelors, like Jimin and Taehyung before, stand in front of the mansion, the contestants who chose to go on their date lined up in front of them. Whereas Taehyung and Jimin had only two roses, Namjoon and Yoongi have five they can hand out to the girls.



“We all knew that this would happen after Yubi got eliminated yesterday…“, Aejin comments during her interview. “But also this date was so tough… nobody except for Nara and Juna even got anywhere near either Namjoon or Yoongi…“

“As you know, we have to send one of you home tonight. Sorry about that… but that’s one of the rules.“, Namjoon says, Yoongi in the meantime remains silent. “So… let’s get this over with.“ He inhales slowly before he calls out the first name. “…Juna…“, he sounds very reluctant, “…will you accept this rose…?“



Juna steps up and nods. “What is cocoa made of?“



“Just take it.“, he replies and is glad when Juna takes it without saying anything else.

“Nara.“, Yoongi calls the femme fatale without saying anything else. The female receives the rose and leaves like Juna, entering the house.

Aejin, Sunhee, Bunbun and Yeonhee are left, the only one who doesn’t look too concerned being Yeonhee. Even Bunbun looks nervous but her eyes are focused on Namjoon, hope reflecting in them.

“Yeonhee.“, Namjoon releases one more of the females.

“Aejin.“

Once Yoongi hands out his last rose, Namjoon is left with the last of his for the whole day. And both Bunbun and Sunhee look very nervous now. 

The rapper takes a deep breath and then calls the last name.

“Bunbun.“

 




Hoseok is back at his favorite spot: The airport - and he is accompanied by no other than Jungkook who looks pretty relaxed.The two bachelors walk down the long way to one of the gates where the girls who chose Hoseok’s date are already waiting for them.

“Heeeello everybody!“, Hoseok’s cheerful voice fills the air. Jungkook just smiles next to his co-bachelor and waves slightly at everybody. “Great to see you all again! We’ll do what I love the most besides dancing: Flying. So follow us!“ He shortly beams before he leads the women, who follow with excitement, to the airplane that will take them all to the date he is planning.

“Tooooday on Hoseok’s rollercoaster ride of feels - fall in love with me!“, Hoseok’s own commentary during his interview dubs his date and he laughs, being overly ecstatic about what is yet to come.

What follows his interview is the interview of one of the girls. Yumin comments on what she feels like. “We heard from the other contestants about how they went to the date in the private jet…but we didn’t enter a private jet…“



In fact what they enter is a very small plane and with them there are six more men that nobody knows. Even Jungkook looks irritated seeing them.

“I didn’t know what would happen.“, he admits in his personal section, “If I had known… I wouldn’t have joined this date.“ The idol shakes his head and heaves a heavy sigh.

The girls all sit in front of the two bachelors, strapped to their seats. Yumin and Hana still look upbeat. Yumi and Jaemi not so much.

“Today I will ask you to fall in love with us.“, Hoseok tells them with his typical, cheerful smile. “So, will you jump out of this plane with us?“



“Wait, wait!“, Jungkook interrupts the dancing teacher. “Who is ‚us’?“

Hoseok beams at his co-bachelor. “You and me, my dear friend. If I’m jumping out of a flying airplane that’s 15,000ft up in the sky you sure thing are the first I’d like to join me.“



Jungkook’s face reveals how much he wishes to be somewhere else right now but he doesn’t say a word about it. Instead Yumi is the first to react.

“So you want us to jump out of this plane?“, the contestant asks and her devastated eyes wander from Hoseok to the camera, back to Hoseok and then again to the camera. “Did you loose your mind?“, she adds and then directly directs her words at the camera guy. “He lost his mind, right?“



The dance teacher, however, keeps on smiling and simply nods. “I want you all to jump out of this airplane with us.“

“I’M IN!“, Hana immediately approves of Hoseok’s idea and Yumin joins her just as much. The only ones who shake their heads are Jaemi and Yumi.

“I can’t.“, Yumi says, “I just… I can’t.“

Jaemi also rejects jumping. “I’m not jumping, either.“

With half of the group refusing to ‚fall in love‘ with Hoseok, the bachelor’s smile starts to crumble. Yet, he’s not willing to back off. “That is unfortunate.“, he says, his cheerfulness for the first time having vanished completely. He ignores the very tensed atmosphere and gets up from his seat, walking away from it with the others watching him take a short break from the situation.

“That was…weird. I feel a bit bad about how things turned out…“, Yumin comments during her interview and looks very uncomfortable thinking back of that moment. “I just never saw Hoseok like this. I mean… we don’t know the bachelors that long but it looked very different from the Hoseok we got to know so far.“ 


The date proceeds nevertheless even with only Hana and Yumin joining Hoseok and Jungkook jumping out of the plane. Hoseok looks all upbeat again, Jungkook not so much. The youngest of the bachelors can’t stop rambling about what he has to go through and he complains a lot.

“I can’t believe I am doing this… if I die, Jung Hoseok, I swear you’ll go down! I will kill you! Even if I have to come back from the dead! I will come back and strangle you!“, he warns the dance teacher who can only laugh about it.

In the meantime the men that were shown earlier when the date started are back and they start belting up each of the four to them and their skydiving - equipment. At least they don’t have to jump on their own and instead jump in pairs with one of the professionals that will make sure that nothing bad is going to happen to them.

Jungkook still is rambling and even his interview reappears shortly with Jungkook saying nothing, he just sits there, his face cupped by his hands, his torso leaning forwards while he lets out a loud sound of disapproval.

“Are you ready?“, Hoseok asks and the door of the airplane opens, the wind outside being cut by the wings of the plane produce such noise that Hoseok has to shout to be heard from that point on. “WE’LL BE JUMPING IN A BIT!“



“I HATE YOU, JUNG HOSEOK! I HATE YOU SO MUCH! I DON’T EVEN HAVE WORDS TO DESCRIBE IT RIGHT NOW! I JUST-!“, Jungkook goes on complaining, Hoseok motioning to the man Jungkook is strapped to that he should just jump. The next moment the idol is torn into the free fall against his will, his singing voice now being nothing else than a frightened scream. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!“



Then Hoseok beams at the two girls. “Who’s next?“ Hana is a little quicker, so she joins the fun before Yumin with Hoseok being the last to jump.



A short footage of how the jump looks like is shown before the guys and girls are back on earth, their parachutes that had the Bachelors’ Paradise logo on it hitting the ground. Once Jungkook and Hoseok are freed from the belts, Hoseok screams in excitement and runs towards Jungkook to jump at the singer who just barely manages to keep standing, his legs being all jelly and shaky. Hoseok however is all ecstatic, jumping wildly until Yumin runs towards the two bachelors, joining their circle of happiness. Then Hana joins with Jungkook being just happy when it’s all over.



While Taehyung and Jimin took their date contestants to a restaurants and Yoongi and Namjoon took their date’s winners to a coffeeshop, Jungkook and Hoseok take the two women to a cake shop.



“Woah! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!“, Yumin exclaims and is already up front at the cake counter, checking out the range of cakes in there. As she scans one cake after another, her eyes lighten up like little stars. “I LOVE IT!“



“You love it?“, Hoseok asks, joining her at the counter while Hana and Jungkook are looking for a table in the completely rented and therefore empty shop.

“Baking cakes like that is art.“, Yumin explains and points at one of the cakes. “There is love and passion you need to make such a piece of art, you know? To me great cakes mean a lot. As a part-time baker and culinary school student, I appreciate all related to it.“ She smiles brightly and Hoseok can’t help but join in.



Hoseok’s interview fades in with him still smiling. “The way she looked… full of fascination. It reminded me a little of my students when they fully bloom in happiness because they can do what they love.“



“What do you want to order?“, the bachelor asks the girl in front of the counter and she answers in an instant.

“All of them!“



Just a few minutes later the table that Jungkook and Hana are occupying is full of little plates with different kinds of cake on it. They don’t look as excited as Hoseok and Yumin when they watch the waiters serving all the cakes, they rather look shocked about the amount of pastries surrounding them all of a sudden. 



“What is happening right now…? Did I miss something and you turned into Willy Wonka?“, Jungkook asks, eyeing Hoseok and Yumin with raised eyebrows. They just go on beaming at the singer and the model.

“We just enjoy some cake!“, Hoseok answers and Yumin and the bachelor give each other a High 5 for it.

Jungkook’s interview pops up and again he looks pretty frustrated of how the date is going today. “Nothing today is going anywhere I expected it to go… I’m just glad Hana is around. At least someone sane.“



Even those hopes get smashed as soon as Yumin starts kind of playing with the food and the said sane person turns into just another child, like the two others at the table.



Yumin’s eating one of the cake pieces with such delight, she can’t help but describe it. “This cake is perfection! I mean… look at this! This is…just awesome!“ She points everywhere with the cake on her fork. “I can make my points with cake and it doesn’t crumble! This is cake on point!“ Hana laughs and imitates her, very soon three kids sitting around Jungkook.



After a while Yumi and Jaemi show up, they must have taken a little longer to get back from the airport to the cake shop where the others currently are at. None of them looks too happy.

“Fact is… that after the two other dates where a girl each got eliminated, the chances that one of us is getting eliminated today is very, very high. So what we have to do is to find a way to stay in the game.“, Jaemi states during her interview and looks more than just simply concerned. She’s so nervous, she starts nibbling at her lower lip.

The two freshly arrived women approach the bachelors very determined and each of them addresses the one they feel more confident about.



“C-Can we talk alone for a moment?“, Yumi asks Hoseok with Jaemi doing the same to Jungkook. Yumin and Hana are left behind, looking after the leaving couples, the youngest of them even stopping to chew on the cake.



Once Hoseok and Yumi are sitting in a separated corner of the shop where the others can’t hear nor see them anymore, the bachelor is in need to know what is going on. “What’s wrong?“ Hoseok looks at Yumi with a tilted head when the young single mom inhales slowly and then tells him what is bothering her.

“I-I just want to tell you that… I didn’t jump because… because…“, as she speaks her voice starts shaking, “…I just thought of my daughter… and that things could just go so terribly wrong… there are always accidents… and I couldn’t leave my child behind like this… I just…“ The contestant has to pause for a bit as tears start running down her cheeks. “…I don’t want you to think bad of me because I didn’t join your date and messed up your idea for today.“



Hoseok looks very lost as Yumi starts fully tearing up and her sobs are leading to the young man cautiously reaching out for the female. “D-Don’t cry!“, he tries to appease her and then finally grabs a heart to just pull her into his arms where she can let go and cry her worries out. “I’m not mad, I promise!“, Hoseok further tells her, the contestant taking a while nevertheless to calm down again.

Meanwhile things between Jaemi and Jungkook don’t go all that well.

“You didn’t jump.“, Jungkook tells her, he doesn’t seem really concerned about it, though.

Jaemi quietly looks up at him, thinking for a moment before she speaks. “So is that a criteria to kick me out?“, she wants to know.

Jungkook just shrugs. “I don’t know, might be. Hoseok is the one who has more to say today. I mean I can put in a good word for you but also… I should know why I would rather keep you than one of the others then, shouldn’t I?“



“You kept me here the first night. Isn’t that a reason?“, Jaemi then wants to knows. “I mean… I don’t know why you even gave me that rose.“

The male singer chuckles as a response before he shakes his head. “I was just curious.“, he says.

“About what?“ The rookie idols frowns at her labelmate.



“Why you joined the program.“ Jungkook’s words leave Jaemi with a dropped open mouth. She blinks at him once or twice before she can grab a clear thought of what he is implying. And her being so hesitant is making Jungkook impatient. “Can you answer the question, Jaemi?“



“I…“, she starts and right from the beginning isn’t able to stand eye-contact any longer with the male singer, “…I was sent by the company.“



“So you’re not here for love.“ His words come out like a conclusion, not like a question. It is too obvious how intimidated Jaemi is by Jungkook. 



“It’s not like this, I-!“ - “Oh, common!“, he doesn’t even give her a chance to explain herself, “Tell me how it can be fair for you to be part of a show in which people truly try to find someone to love! What you do right now is taking the chance of someone else for what? Promoting your group? Or are you really that naive to believe that you can actually fall in love? As a rookie idol? Then you must have got something terribly wrong about the concept of idols.“ 


Albeit usually looking charming and friendly, Jungkook now is sending cold vibes that even make the viewer feel uncomfortable watching him and Jaemi. There is something going on between them that is beyond what people can understand yet.



“Idols are about their availability. As a rookie, do you think you can provide that… in a relationship? You can’t, can you? So what are you doing here? What do you hope for, being here?“, Jungkook pokes her further and further.

Jaemi at some point can’t take any more of this, looking up at Jungkook, her eyes getting wet. She sounds all calm nevertheless. “Aren’t you in the same position?“



Her words cause Jungkook to grin. It’s a very amused and at the same time complacent grin. “We’re nothing alike.“, he says. “Since I officially withdrew my contract with BigHit today before we went on this date. I am free. I can do whatever I want. I can date, I can marry, I can leave the country if I wish to. So Jaemi… would you do the same for love?“

Shock is shown on Jaemi’s face. And with that the screen turns black.






When the limousine brings the women back to the mansion, there’s no such thing as another little rose ceremony as in the dates before. Three of the contestants get out of the car, all of them having a rose in their hands. None of them is Jaemi.

The door to the mansion opens and the other contestants are sitting in the living room which is right next to the main door, all of them greeting the three home-comers with a mixture of anxiety and excitement. Of course they notice the absence of Jaemi instantly.



“Wow…! Jaemi got eliminated?“, Aejin asks and the others nod.



“Jungkook sent her home…“, Yumi tells them and looks a little subdued.



Among the other contestants there is confusion breaking out. “What? But wasn’t he the one who gave her his First Impression Rose?“, Miso wonders. “How’s that even possible? What happened?“



“They didn’t tell us… when Jungkook got back from his private conversation with Jaemi, all he said was that he sent her home… we got our roses and then were sent back to the mansion.“ With Hana’s words it’s called a day. 



 




“We’re cooking today!“

For a short moment the camera runs over the mansion and then it shows the kitchen in which Seokjin is talking to the girls that chose the empty card to write their names on. While Seokjin beams at the girls, Inguk stands next to him, the MC doesn’t look as excited as the bachelor.

“I will show you how to cook my favorite dish: Naengmyeon!“, the bachelor announces happily. Areum, Johanna, Jiwoo, Jiho and Minseo blink at him.

“Seokjin is… someone who would make a pretty good wife, I guess.“, Minseo comments on the bachelor during her interview. The blonde woman looks thoughtful and amused at the same time. She even laughs before her interview switches to another interview.



“How I would describe Seokjin?“, Johanna asks and then thinks about the right words, “He has this… special aura around him. He seems very down-to-earth. It’s easy to talk to him. All in all… a very gentle and mature person.“



As Seokjin explains how to cook the dish he wants to cook with the girls today and shows them how to prepare the ingredients, some of them look more interested than others. Jiwoo yawns every now and then while watching the bachelor and the others starting to cook. Inguk looks as if he’s her twin, joining her yawns and bored expressions. 


After a while the females are all busy preparing something for the final dish, Seokjin who’s originally in charge of supervising them, cleaning behind Minseo who doesn’t even notice how much of a chaos she leaves behind. While she is running around in the kitchen, the bachelor can be seen running after her, picking up things from the floor she just recently dropped or cleaning the countertops she just left.



“…ugh…I didn’t know someone can be THAT chaotic in a kitchen.“ Seokjin’s interview shows him very, very tiredly looking at the interviewer. He’s not looking as bright as usually in this. “I felt a little like cleaning after a child…“



Since Seokjin is so focused on running after the Taekwondo athlete, Inguk looks over what the girls do. He looks pretty impressed passing by Areum, a little worried and skeptical when he looks over what Johanna is doing and then he starts laughing when he wants to take a glimpse of Jiwoo’s cooking who decided to go for something completely different and instead of doing what Seokjin told her, is in the process of cooking a pizza. Then Inguk stops next to Jiho who’s almost done.



“Oh…! That looks pretty good!“, he is visibly surprised. “I didn’t know professional gamers can cook, too. All I hear is how unhealthy you guys live.“


Jiho chuckles, looking proud of what she just managed to cook. “You underestimate the power of games - Cooking Mama just saved me in this one!“



Inguk raises an eyebrow but can’t hide the little, amused smile on his lips. “You should show this to Seokjin.“, he suggests and is already about to turn around. “HEY, S-!“



“NAAAAAAH!“, Jiho interrupts him and almost jump up his back, being a lot smaller than him but she still manages tearing him back to interrupt him. “Don’t call him over! DON’T!“



The MC frowns at her. “But you like him, you should take action! This is not how you win a heart of a guy.“

Jiho starts breathing heavily and shakes her head. “Not now! Now’s not the right moment!“, she claims all nervously.



“Then when do you think the right moment will come? When you leave the house?“ Inguk still doesn’t look convinced. But he doesn’t urge her further and like that the scene fades to black.

What is shown next are the dishes the five contestants cooked and while everyone has a bowl of cold noodles in front of them, Jiwoo’s plate has a pizza on it. Seokjin passes it by, his expression showing the confusion he must be feeling but he starts his taste testing at the top of the table where Areum stands. One dish after another he tries, his excitement for the food being shown by him clapping his hands and making loud noises of approval. Yeah, he even reminds of those Meokbang BJs the way he enjoys the food. The bachelor applauses each and every dish, even the one that Johanna cooked and who looks a little nervous when he takes a bite of it.



“I can’t cook. So I was a little worried. I tried my best cooking the way Seokjin did show us, it either worked or he was just very polite in not showing that it was bad.“, Johanna tells the viewers through the camera and laughs a little about it.

The moment of truth arrives when Seokjin stops in front of Jiwoo, eyeing the pizza. “This doesn’t look like Naengmyeon.“, he notices.



Jiwoo just shrugs. “I’m good in cooking certain things. So I decided to do what I am good at instead of doing something I might fail in.“



“It’s funny, Jungkook’s favorite food is pizza.“, Seokjin says and grabs a slice of the pizza to try it. The moment he tries it, his eyes widen and he looks shocked. “Oh man… this is… I wish Jungkook was here right now.“, he says and claps, the pizza slice still in his hands, moving with the clapping. “You know what, I’ll take this with me and bring him some of the pizza!“ Seokjin grabs the plate the next moment and is about to run out of the kitchen.



“H-HEY, WAIT!“, Minseo calls after him and the bachelors stops. “What… about a rose ceremony…?“

Seokjin laughs it away. “There’s no elimination happening today.“

 

 

authors note

Episode 3 is up - in which we learn that sometimes you have to watch out who's choosing the same challenge/date as you. This episode, I have to admit, some people got eliminated that I expected to last a little longer but yeah... that's how things go, right? And yessss, this episode even the bachelors made some bad choices. You'll learn more about it in the BTS ;) 

I'll keep the authors note short today. So here's the task for this episode: The contestants are living together for almost a month now... it's just natural that they look for people to converse with and who they can share their opinion with. Also, there will be some that they totally can't stand, right?

Tell me the two contestants your character will most likely approach to befriend and the two that your character wouldn't be that fond of.

You may answer until Friday, February 10th, 8PM UTC. The way you do so is up to you. You can write it as a comment, you can also just send me a PM.

See y'all in the BTS!^-^