Welcome home

Dark street

The morning came and and the winter sun enlightened Tiffanys face. Taeyeon was looking at her. She was sleeping peacefully and saliva was dripping from her opened mouth which made Taeyeon giggle.

" Taetae? "

Tiffany spoke up silently because Taeyeons giggles interrupted her sleep.

" Good morning. "

Taeyeon kissed Tiffany on her soft lips, still as red as before.

" Have you slept well? "

Taeyeon asked her with concern.

" Yeah, you are really small so it was comfortable to sleep next to you, and warm too. "

" Yah! Morning insults.. "

" That is a fact not an insult, you really are small and cute. And I like people who are small and cute. "

Tiffany pinched her cheek.

" But I dont want to be cute...I want to be y. "

Taeyeon said and both of them laughed out loud.

" y kim Taeyeon...very y. "

" Y-yah...dont you think it is stupid to wait here till someone appears? We are abandoned here in the middle of nowhere after all I mean... "

Taeyeon said and her cheeks were still red.

" Lets try to walk then, maybe we will meet someone on our way. "

~

They were walking for at least an hour but they were still on the same abandoned road with no people or villages around. It was snowing during the night and now the whole ground was covered by soft but cold sparkly snow.

" It is hard not to like snow, but I really hate it right now. "

Said Taeyeon and pointed at her wet shoes.

" Dont worry, we will definitely meet someone soon. "

Eyesmile.

" Tippani? "

" Yes? "

But Taeyeon did not reply, she pushed Tiffany who fell on the snow. Taeyeon followed. They were laying on the ground in snow, Taeyeon on the top of Tiffany.

" Yah! Taetae! " 

Tiffany laughed.

Taeyeon kissed her while laughing hard.

                                ROARRR

Tiffany and Taeyeon heard a sound of some car coming and when Taeyeon looked around she realized that the car was almost next to them already.

Taeyeon quickly jumped up from the snow and Tiffany followed her. They ran to he car quickly and knocked on the window. Taeyeon saw someone really familiar in the car, it was Jiyeon, the girl Sunny introduced to her. 

" Taeyeon-sunbaenim? What are you doing here? "

Jiyeon asked with a quiet shaky voice as she usually did.

" We went for a ride but we have run out of gas, could you take us to Jeonju or at least some close village? "

" O-okay, come in. I am going to Jeonju anyway. "

Jiyeon nervously suttered.

Tiffany and Taeyeon went inside. Taeyeon let Tiffany to sit in the front seat and she went to the back of the car.

When they were inside, Jiyeon continued driving towards Jeonju.

" Where are you coming back from, Jiyeon-ssi? "

Tiffany asked curiously.

" I went to visit my grandparents, and you can call me Jiyeon. "

" Okay Jiyeon, call me Tiffany. "

Eyesmile.

" And what about me? "

Taeyeon spoke up, pouting. 

" Y-you can call me Jiyeon too, sunbaenim. "

Jiyeon suttered once again.

" Only if you stop calling me sunbaenim. "

Taeyeon said with a grin on her face. 

" Okay, T-taeyeon-nim. "

" Aigoo, Taeyeon is enough. "

" Dont make her do it Taetae, she is really shy cant you see? "

Tiffany laughed and Jiyeon blushed.

" Mianhae, Jiyeon-ah. "

Then they continued their drive while Taeyeon and Tiffany were comfortably talking about random things. Jiyeon did not join the chat, she asked just when she was directly asked a question.

An hour kater, they were in Jeonju. Jiyeon stopped the car next to school which was on her way home. 

" Thanks for taking us home Jiyeon-ah, and sorry for Taetae. "

" Taeyeon did not do anything bad, dont worry. "

Jiyeon spoke up quickly. 

Taeyeon and Tiffany said goodbye and were about to leave, but Jiyeon grabbed Taeyeons hand.It was now or never.

" T-taeyeon-nim, I really like you, can we be friends? "

Jiyeon said shyly and she looked as she was just about to cry. 

Then she looked at their hands and quickly lt go.

Taeyeon patted her head and smiled at the poor girl widely.

" Of course we can be friends Jiyeon-ah, just join me and sunny at school whenever you want to. "

" Thank you so much Taeyeon-nim. "

Jiyeon bowed and happily went back into the car. Then she waved at them and drove away.

~

Tiffany and Taeyeon were walking in the direction of Taeyeons house and laughing about things that happened today. When they were walking through the park Taeyeon remembered the night when they first met. Taeyeons life totally changed after meeting Tiffany that night. When they were walking through the park, they held hands.

" Do you believe in fate? "

Taeyeon asked.

" This conversation reminds me of the night when we first met. "

" Have you changed your opinion about fate since then? "

" I think so...meeting you was not purely a coincidence. "

" It was fate. "

~

After crossing the park, they found themselves in front of house that belonged to Taeyeons parents. There was a car standing in front of their house. When Taeyeon saw the car, she shivered.

" Tat is Jiwoongs car. "

Taeyeon whispered.

" Your parents are there too, he will control himself in front of them, and Hayeon will be there too. "

" You are right, we will go there and you will tell him you are done with him. He will back off when my parents are there. "

" I am so scared of him, Taetae. "

Taeyeon hugged Tiffany tightly and let Tiffany put her head on her shoulder.

" I am with you, I will not let him hurt you. It will be okay, I promise. "

They were just standing there and hugging. They did not know how much time has passed.

" Lets go, the time to end everything came. "

Taeyeon said, grabbed Tiffanys hand and pulled her in front of their front door. Taeyeon took her keys, opened the door and they came inside.

The house was dark, silent and the only light was coming from kitchen.

" Umma? "

Taeyeon shouted into thse silence of the house. "

Nobody replied and terrified Tiffany held Taeyeons hand even more tightly.

" Dad? Hayeon? "

Taeyeon spoke up again as they were walking into the kitchen. 

" Where is everyone? Shouldnt we go back? "

Tiffany asked, scared.

Taeyeon was just about to reply when a voice coming out from behind of them interrupted her.

" They went to watch a play in the theatre, they will be back in a few hours. "

Taeyeon andd Tiffany turned around.

Jiwoong was standing there in the kitchen door with a crazy smile on his lips.

" Welcome home, little sister. "