Dont breathe...

Dark street

A week later (on the christmas day)

~

" Soonkyu-yah...call Seulgi please I need to fix her dress...Wendy-yah! come herefor a second, you makeup looks weird! "

Tiffany was shouting in the dressing room which was totally in chaos. It was the christmas day and also the day of the long expected christmas musical which was loved by people from Jeonju and ever from further cities, towns and villages. This year was special, because people from SM entertainment were supposed to come to look for talented singers to join their company. Every actor in the musical wanted to be chosen. 

Tiffany was repairing Wendys makeup and her assistant was helping to fix Seulgis dress. 

" They will choose Taeyeon-sunbae this year again... "

Wendy talked to Seulgi while Tiffany was re doing her makeup.

" I bet she will just refuse the offer once again...I just dont get it, sunbae is the best singer from this school and she is wasting her talent like this. "

" Taeyeon was supposed to join SM entertainment? "

Tiffany joined the conversation curiously.

" They wanted her to join...but sunbae is stubborn and she refused to join. "

Seulgi explained when the assistant finished fixing her dress. Wendys makeup was done too. 

" We have to run now Tiffany-ssi, enjoy the musical! "

Seulgi shouted while running away and disappearing in the crowd. Wendy followed her. 

Why would Taeyeon refuse to take such an offer? Tiffany was thinking. And where is even Taeyeon? Musical is starting in less than an hour and Taeyeon has ran away somewhere.

" Soonkyu-yah! Do you know where Taetae is? "

Tiffany called Sunny loudly again. Sunny ran to Tiffany quickly.

" Taengoo is in the piano room. She always goes there before a performance to drink her melon tea there. If you want to...just go there and talk to her, I can do makeup instead of you for some time. "

Sunny said with a smile and Tiffany did not need to hear more. She ran to the piano room to  meet her Taetae.

~

In a moment like these Taeyeon just wanted to forget about the entire world for a little while and calmly prepare for the performance. Always when she was about to act in a musical, it reminded her of her first time in a musical. She enjoyed that. The feeling of standing on a stage that means the whole world in front of hundreds of people was undescribable. The melon tea even raised that familiar feeling. Taeyeons thoughts were interrupted the Tiffany arbuptly entered the room.

" Taetae...Soonkyu told me where to find you. "

Tiffany said with a smile, walked towards her and sat down on the floor next to the piano where Taeyeon was sitting.

" Soonkyu knows everything...that little...but I am glad that you are here. "

Taeyeon grabbed Tiffanys hand and leaned on her shoulder.

" Why melon tea Taetae? "

Tiffany asked while playing with the tiny girls fingers. Her fingers were so long and slender...Tiffany blushed while having weird thoughts about her fingers.

" When I was about to perform for the first time in my life I was really nervous...and Jessica gave me melon tea. She said that it would help me calm down. The taste reminds me of the old days. "

" Jessica? "

" The girl I dated...she cheated on me with one of my best friends... "

Tiffany hugged Taeyeon and touched Taeyeons neck with her cheek.

" I am so sorry about that Taetae... "

" Ppany-yah...dont breathe... "

Taeyeon said suddenly in a silent voice.

Tiffany breathed at Taeyeons neck once again and laughed.

" I will die if I dont breathe Taetae. "

" Stop it...I-its ..."

Taeyeon whispered.

Tiffany did not need more. She kissed Taeyeons neck and kept kissing her bare skin. She ended at her collar bone. 

" Sometimes you are too y for someone so cute Taetae... "

Tiffany murmured in a husky voice. Taeyeon moaned silently.

" I-I want you Ppany-yah... "

Tiffany stopped kissing her and stared at her soft brown eyes.

" I want you too...a lot. "

Taeyeon blushed and wanted to kiss Tiffany again when she realised that the musical was starting soon, she has totally forgotten aobut it.

" Ppany-yah...we have to go back. "

Tiffany touched Taeyeons lower lip with her thumb and said.

" I want you tonight Taetae...I dont think I can wait any longer. "

~

A loud applause echoed in the theatre hall of Taeyeons school. People were standing up from their chairs, clapping, whistling and shouting KIM TAEYEON! Performers were smiling at the audience and bowing. Taeyeon noticed familiar faces in the audience. Her parents, Hayeon, Tiffany and even Nickhun oppa with his girlfriend were there. They were waving at her and clapping happily. And for the first time in her life, Taeyeon was perfectly happy.

~

Then everyone went to chaange, Taeyeon wanted to follow wendy and Seulgi to the changing rooms but someone grabbed her shoulder and stopped her. The turned around to see who it was and she found herself looking at a very familiar guy.

" Good evening Taeyeon-ssi, I am Lee Sooman, the director of SM entertainment. The last time we were here you refused to take our offer to join, so I wanted to talk to you presonally thins time. After hearing your singing live, I am very interested in you becoming our trainee. Here are the agreement papers. I know its very quick but I hope to hear your answer till the end of this week. "

Taeyeon did not even manage to open , and the man was gone already. He left her there with the papers in her hands.

~

Tiffany and Taeyeon were laying on the bed in Taeyeons room. There were christmas lights hanging from the glass ceiling and a huge christmas tree in the middle of the room. Taeyeon was holding Tiffany tightly in an embrace. 

" I will never forget this christmas day...and todays performance... "

Taeyeon murmured with touching Tiffanys neck.

" Me neither...you were amazing! There are so many versions of Taetae I still dont know. There is cute Taetae, y Taetae...and today I got to know cool Taetae. "

Taeyeon pulled her even closer and put one of her hands on Tiffanys . 

" Byuntae... "

Tiffany said silently and blushed.

" Ppany-yah...the director of SMent came to talk to me today...he gave me some agreement papers... "

Taeyeon said with her hand still on Tiffanys . 

" Omo Taetae! Lee Sooman went to see you personally? He never talks to anyone...he always sends people to do it for him! "

" He told me I had a week to decide...lets talk about it tomorrow. "

Taeyeon whispered and kissed Tiffanys nose.

" Merry Christmas Ppany-yah. "

Tiffany touched Taeyeons flat tummy and took off her old t-shirt which was the only thing Taeyeon was wearing. 

" You are beautiful. "

Tiffany said and kissed Taeyeons chest gently while breathing fast. Taeyeon moaned cutely and it turned Tiffany on.

" Merry Christmas Taetae... "

Tiffany said while kissing Taeyeons tummy softly.