Fog stars and the moon

Dark street

" Knock. "

Taeyeon knocked on the front door of their house.

" Ugh what is taking them so long? "

Taeyeon whispered, annoyed.

" Try to knock one more time. "

Suggested Tiffany.

" Knock. "

Nothing.

Suddennly the front door opened and surprised Hayeon appeared.

" T-taetae unnie? "

" Hello Hayeon-ah, it has been a while. "

Said Taeyeon with a warm smile on her lips and gently toughed her sisters hair.

Tiffany looked closely and she could see how Hayeons eyes were filled with tears.

" I- I missed you so much unnie, I was really s-scared that you would not come back again. "

Hayeon cried.

" I would never leave you here....we have to stick together....always. "

Taeyeon hugged Hayeon who was still crying silently.

" Tiff? Taeyeon is here? "

Jiwoong spoke up loudly from the inside of the house.

" Okay we should probably go inside now. "

Said Taeyeon and smiled at Tiffany.

" Lets go. "

Eyesmile.

When they came inside, the whole house was in chaos once again. Parents were worried about Taeyeon and kept shouting at each other. Hayeon was still crying. Tiffany was standing in the corner of the room and did not know what to do. Jiwoong was sitting on the armchair and continued watching the football match. It was a complete mess.

After a while when the screaming stopped, everyone kept crying and hugging Taeyeon. They were so happy that she finally came back home.

" Just please dont ever leave again like this Taeyeon-ah. "

Said mother Kim with tears in her loving eyes.

" We were really worried kiddo. "

Said father Kim with a shaky voice.

" I will not leave again...this place is my home and I belong here. "

Taeyeon said with a smile on her lips. It was a completely different Taeyeon than the one which they remembered from some time ago. This was the bright and charming Taeyeon they have missed so dearly.

Jiwoong suddenly stood up and patted taeyeons head.

" Hello Taetae. "

He said and a single tear fell from Taeyeons eye.

~

In this chaos which took place in Kims house, Tiffany became totally forgotten in the corner of the room.

family meetings are indeed the most emotional ones.

Tiffany thought.

~

After the chaos totally ended, parents went to sleep, Hayeon fell asleep on the couch in living room and Jiwoong was eating ice cream, drinking beer and watching football.

Taeyeon was sitting on the other couch under a blanket and Tiffany was sitting on the opposite side of that couch. 

" Dont you feel cold? "

Taeyeon asked Tiffany.

" Dont worry, its okay. "

Eyesmile.

" I see your hands shaking though. "

" That is just a bad habit of mine. "

" Just come here. "

Taeyeon said and pointed at her blanket.

" N-no need. "

Tiffany suttered but Taeyeon kept pointing at her blanket and showing Tiffany to come closer.

So Tiffany came closer to Taeyeon slowly.

Taeyeon lifted her blanket and put it on Tiffanys and her shoulders.

" Better? "

Taeyeon whispered with a grin. 

" Dont make fun of me, Kim Taeyeon. "

" I am not! "

Taeyeon pouted.

" Shhhh shut up! Jiwoong spoke up, shut your damn mouths! I cant hear anything. "

" See, you interrupted Jiwoong oppa. "

Taeyeon whispered to Tiffanys ear.

" You interrupted him . "

Tiffany fought back.

Taeyeon faced Tiffany and that was the end of her. Tiffany got lost in Taeyeons eyes...they were so different....too deep...her eyes were speaking for her soul. And just then Taeyeon bent and kissed Tiffany on her nose.

" W-why did you do that? "

Tiffany suttered, very shocked.

" Thank you for saving me. "

Said Taeyeon with a wide smile, stood up from the couch and asked out loud

" Do you want to come and look at the stars with me? "

~

When Tiffany followed Taeyeon into her room, she knew that she has never seen a room like this one before. The ceiling was all made from glass and the stars have been shining through it to the whole room. 

" Always when I look up, the sight of the sky calms me down a bit, the light pouring sky. "

Said Taeyen, thinking.

"There has been a girl named Taeyeon

 Who painted a starry sky with a crayon

 when she looked there

 her smile was sincere

 And she was no longer alone"

Taeyeon said and laughed.

" What do you think about my really lame limerick? "

" Is it really about you? "

Asked Tiffany and Taeyeon nodded.

" In that case, I really hope that I will get to know the Taeyeon which the poem talks about...Taeyeon under the starry sky. "

Said Tiffany with a smile.

" Make a limerick about me too. "

Taeyeon stared at her and talked

"There was a girl called Tiffany

 Who liked the sky the most when it was sunny

 she caught a fish

 and made a wish

 And the world suddenly became more shiny."

" Can I wish for something? "

Taeyeon asked gently after finishing the limerick.

" Wish for something. "

Replied Tiffany and tears started flowing from her eyes because she was moved by the limerick.

" I will talk about my wish the next time. "

And just then Jiwoong entered the room.

" Are you looking at the stars? "

Jiwoong asked and hugged Tiffany from behind. 

" Oppa, you have to admit that you missed my stars. "

" Ah so they are your stars now? "

" Yeah... stars equals mine...or have you forgotten already? "

" Keep the stars Taetae, Tiffany is better than your stars. "

Jiwoong laughed and hugged Tiffany on the top of her head.

Taeyeon turned away and looked at the stars once again. She did not wish to look at Jiwoong and Tiffany...she shouldnt be thinking about her...she doesnt even know her....but she wants to know her. Her presence feels so familiar. When she turned to look at Tiffany, she saw jiwoong kissing her again. She did not want to be in the room anymore. Without a word, she went to the garden. She was running. Then she sat on an old bench in the middle of the garden and tried to hold her tears inside. There was a nice fog outside and the moonlight was shining through it. It was one of those magical nights. The moonlight was coming from the depths of the never ending space.

And Taeyeon cried.

~

Tiffany and Jiwoong found out that Taeyeon was not in the house, and whn they finally found her, it was a strangely cute sight.

Taeyeon was sleeping on the bench in the garden. Sleeping with opened.

" Take her inside, she had a hard day today. "

" What happened to her? "

Asked Jiwoong.

" Lets say I saved her in a night club today. "

" I should probably scold her when she wakes up. "

" Ah just leave her alone...she is not your little girl anymore. "

" But...she is just 22....she is still my little girl. "

" Arasso, just take her to her bed . "

So he did.

~

The y put Taeyeon on her bed into her room. Jiwoong went out of the room and Tiffany stayed for a little longer...watching sleeping Taeyeon. 

" Tiffany...thanks "

She heard her whisper. Taeyeon was talking in her sleep.

Tiffany bent over sleeping Taeyeon and kissed her on her forehead.

" Take care of yourself, little one. "

She whispered and left Taeyeons room

~

Tiffany and Jiwoong were going home in the car. It was really late already and the road was half empty because people in jeonju did not rush anywhere at this night hour. Tiffany and Jiwoong have rented a small terraced house next to the river which was crossing Jeonju and is surrounded by small mountains and forests.

" So what do you think about my family? "

Asked Jiwoong suddenly.

" Mother and father Kim look so happy together teasing each other, Hayeon is like a little sister I have always wanted, and Taeyeon is...well Taeyeon. "

" As I can see, you have fallen for the unique charms of my little sister already. "

Said Jiwoong with a cold laugh.

" Taeyeon is...very unusual. "

" I was right...lost in her charm arent we. "

Jiwoong said coldly.

" Once you let her, there is no coming back. "

Tiffany stayed silent. She knew that when jiwoong will be in a bad mood, it wont end up well.

Jiwoong often came home in a really bad mood and after some time, he started beating Tiffany up.

She had a hope that if they came back to his hometown he would be normal again but now she saw his cold smile and knew, that maybe it will never be as it used to be.