Its 11:11

Dark street

" Its 11:11 when there is not much time left to the day.... "

Tiffany rubbed her sleepy eyes when she heard gentle guitar notes and Taeyeons singing voice.

" Nanana nana nanana....I believe I will be over you. "

Tiffany was listening to Taeyeons song, which was indeed one of the most beautiful ones she has ever heard...and when Taeyeon was so close to her it was really different than when she was performing on stage.

Taeyeon was sitting on a chair facing the glass door behind which was the garden. Tiffany could see her back only. So she stood up inaudibly and she sidled quietly to Taeyeon while the smaller girl continued singing another ballad. When she was just next to her, Taeyeon finished singing the last notes of her song and she strummed on the guitar strings for the last time. 

And that was when Tiffany hugged her unexpectedly causing a shock for Taeyeon who was still immersed in the sad balad. Tiffany kissed her neck and smiled with still on Taeyeons bare skin.

" Good morning Taetae... "

Tiffany murmured while her lips pressed on Taeyeons neck. The latter giggled.

" It tickles...your breath....good morning Ppany-yah. "

Tiffany put her head on Taeyeons shoulder and watched the garden covered in snow together. The sparkling snow was enlightened by a beaming winter sun. It looked so peaceful yet happy.

" How did you sleep? "

Taeyeon spoke up into the comfortable silence filled with theur thoughts.

" Your awesome bed skills did not give me much time to sleep. "

" Ahh...I was good wasnt I? "

Taeyeon laughed triumphantly.

" I dont want your ego to rise too much...but to be perfectly honest I have never met anyone who was better than you. "

Taeyeon stopped laughing and blushed.

" Yah! I see your ears getting red Taetae...at first you are like that...and now you are shy all of sudden... "

" I am like this only when I am with you Ppany-yah? "

" I will take that as a compliment. "

~

After the breakfast with Taeyeons parents and Hayeon, they went to Jiwoongs house because Taeyeons parents insisted for Tiffany to stay at their house till she mentally recovers from the accident. They did not take the car, they decided to walk because the house was not too far and Taeyeon wanted to walk. She loved snow like a little kid.

" When we come back I will ask Hayeon to build a snowman with me. "

" Awh Taetae...stop being so cute...You make me want to keep hugging you when you are being like that. "

" I am not cute... "

Taeyeon pouted.

" Ah of course how did I forget...sorry...y Kim Taeyeon. "

" Yah! "

Taeyeon threw snowball to Tiffanys face wile laughing at her own silliness. But Tiffany did not leave it like that...she wanted to make her revenge and that was when the real snow fight started. 

When they finally arrived at Jiwoongs house they were all covered in snow and water was dripping from their wet messy hair. They were smiling merrily and their cheeks were as red as Tiffanys brightest lipstick.

" Open the door quickly...we have to dry our clothes and hair. "

Taeyeon said and ran towards the door. Tiffany took the key from her pocket and opened to door.

When they ran inside, the silence of the house surrounded them. The windows were obscured and everything looked exactly as it looked when Tiffany left the house for the last time. Taeyeon took pff her hat, scarf and shook the snow off her hair. She did the same thing for Tiffany too.

" I cant imagine living in this house anymore. "

Tiffany said with a shaky voice.

" Dont worry Ppany-yah...after we take all of your things from here you will never come back. "

" I dont want to be a burden for your parents...and I cant stay in your house either. "

" We will not stay in that house forever...but you will be with me...as long as you still want me. "

Taeyeon said and kissed Tiffany on her cold wet lips. Then she whispered.

" You will never be alone...I will be always here when you need me and even if you dont. "

She said and when Tiffany looked into her dark brown eyes she knew that Taeyeon was saying the truth.

~

After a long time spent with packing Tiffanys things they layed down on the couch, exhausted.

" I really cant stand packing...It takes all of my psychical energy. "

Taeyeon sighed and rested her head on Tiffanys arm.

" You are just too lazy Taetae... "

Tiffany laughed and pinched her cheek.

" Ppany-yah? "

" Mhm? "

" What would you say...if I wanted us to move to Seoul together? "

" Seoul? "

Tiffany turned to Taeyeon and looked at her with surprise written all over her face.

" Yeah, Seoul. I decided to take the offer and train under SM entertainment...I know I just cant throw my chance away this time...I wont get another chance if I decline the offer...I have been thinking about it a lot. "

" Taetae! I am so happy you finally decided to take the offer. "

Tiffany said loudly as she always does when she is happy or surprised and hugged Taeyeon tightly. 

" Y-yeah...I want to make a career...and I want to make some money so you can live a good life. I want you to live like a princess. "

" Taetae...y-you decided to accept the offer because of me? "

Tiffany asked and small tears appeared in her eyes. They werent bad tears, they were the tears that appear when people are moved.

" Ppany-yah...we will live in Seoul and if I get lucky I can become famous...and you will always be my princess...I just want you to know that. "

" Nobody....nobody has ever done so much for me Taetae... "

Taeyeon smiled at her whil locking a gaze. She touched Tiffanys nose.

" You are so beautiful Ppany...and you deserve all of the happiness in this world...I hope I can give you what you deserve. And I hope I can be your last. "

" I love you so much Taetae...you will be my last...I will make you my last. "

" Just wait for us Seoul! We are coming! "

Taeyeon laughed and pulled Tiffany close.

And like that, their story has started.


Authors note:

Yay so this story has come to an end...did you enjoy it? I have spent a long time thinking about this story, and if you guys want it to continue tell me in the comments! I have been thinking aobut making a sequel...

Anyway thank you for reading this story! I am so happy you have read it! Please anticipate all of the other stories I will write for you!

Annyeongggg