Damn

Dark street

Taeyeon and Tiffany were sitting on a small couch in the room where Tiffany worked.

Tiffany was laying down with her head leaned on Taeyeons shoulder.

" Do you want to come to look at my stars tonight? "

" So you still own the whole night sky? "

Tiffany asked with a smile and her eyes closed.

" There is just one person who can own the stars you know, it is the person who was chosen by them. And they have chosen me, so they are mine now. "

" How can you know you were the chosen one? "

Tiffany giggled.

" They gave me hope...and they gave me the inspiration for my limericks too. "

" Hope? "

" Yeah, hope. "

Taeyeon said, and leaned her head on Tiffanys. 

" You confuse me sometimes, do you realise that? "

Tiffany laughed and hugged Taeyeon.

" Soft...and mine. "

She whispered.

" Ppany? "

" Mhm? "

Do you wat to go on a ride with me? Nickhun gave me keys from his car.

Tiffany looked at her with worry in her eyes.

" How good are you at driving fast cars like that? "

Taeyeon made a wide grin.

" Come and find out. "

~

Taeyeon and Tiffany were sitting in a bright blue chevrolette that belonged to nickhun. They were going in 210km/h speed. 

" Taetae?! "

Tiffany shouted because the engine was really loud...she could not even hear her own thoughts.

" Yeah?! "

" It is really weird...if I was you I would never stop with racing cars...ITS AWESOME!! "

Tiffany screamed, really excited. The speed was amazing. In a fast car next to Taeyeon she could forget about Jiwoong, about her family who left her, about all the bad things. She could see the future.

" Ppany!!! Shout more! It will help you let all the bad feelings out! "

And Tiffany screamed.

" I AM SO HAPPY I MET YOU KIM TAEYEON!!!! "

" YOU ARE JUST MINE PPANY-YAH!!! "

Taeyeon screamed back.

" I AM YOURS!!! "

Tiffany screamed and kissed cheek of Taeyeon who was riding fast out of Jeonju on an abandoned road. They were laughing and screaming and forgot about all of their problems.

They kept riding with the highest speed for about an hour. It was getting dark and they were on an abandoned road in the middle of nowhere.

" Taetae? It is too late...we should come back shouldnt we? I dont want you to drive after it gets too dark. "

" Okay, I will turn the car to the opposite direction. "

Taeyeon slowed down and wanted to turn the car, but the car refused to go faster again. It was slowing down and stopped moving in the end.

" Come onnn.... come on!! "

Taeyeon shouted at the car which was not moving. 

" . "

Said Taeyeon and hit the steering wheel.

" Taetae? What happened? "

" I followed to go to the gas station and Nickhun did not leave a lot of gas in the tank. The car had run out of gas. "

She said, angry with Nickhun and herself. "

" We can call someone to come here and take us home or bring us some petrol, it will be okay. "

Said Tiffany with her eyesmile and pulled her phone out of her pocket.

" No signal. "

She said after looking at the screen.

" I will try. "

Taeyeon said and looked at her phone but there was no signal there either.

" . "

Taeyeon said again.

" We can...try walking and call some help from nearby village? "

" It would take hours for us to get to the closest village....and its dark outside already. We will have to wait till the morning. "

Said Taeyeon and looked at Tiffany.

" I am so sorry.... "

Tiffany could not be angry at Taeyeon after seeing her lost puppy look. It was not her fault anyway. Tiffany pinched Taeyeons cheek.

" Dont worry Taetae....its okay...lets just wait till the morning and get some help tomorrow. "

" Mianhae...Ppany-yah. "

Tiffany did not reply. She touched Taeyeons chin instead and she kissed. Her lips still hurted because of Jiwoong hitting her but the touch of Taeyeons soft sweet lips made the pain less terrible.

Taeyeon suddenly hugged Tiffany and pulled her closer. She was paying attention so she would not make Tiffany feel bad. She wanted her wounds to disappear fast. After a while Tiffany pulled back with a smile. 

" If I was stuck anywhere, I dont mind because I am with you Taetae. "

Taeyeon made a grin and replied.

" I like how this situation turned out. "

They went to the back seats of the car which were way more comfortable. Taeyeon found an old torn blanket there and they covered themselves with it. They were laying on the back seats in a tight hug.

" I found a water here, if you were thirsty. "

Taeyeon pointed at a bottle under drivers seat.

" Thanks Taetae. "

Tiffany kissed her nose.

" Few weeks ago, I could not find a point of my life and now I am laying in a hug with the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in an abandoned car in the middle of nowhere. "

Said Taeyeon.

" Some time ago, I could not imagine loving someone who is 10cm smaller than me. "

Tiffany laughed.

" I love you, Ppany-yah. "

" I love you too, Taetae. "

" I love you very much. "

Taeyeon layed on the top of Tiffany and kissed her slowly.

~

After some time spent with kisses and talking about anything and everything they started to feel sleepy. 

" I might fall asleep now, Taetae. "

Tiffany whispered, half asleep.

" Good night Ppany-yah. "

Taeyeon whispered with her lips on Tiffanys hair.

" Good night Taetae. "

She replied.