Kim Taeyeon

Dark street

Jiyeon was a quiet and shy girl from Jeonju in north Jeolla. She did not have any friends even though she was one of the most beautiful girls in the whole town. Everyone adored her beauty and wanted to get to know her, but Jiyeon has been always the type who avoided any company. She loved being alone in her room.

Jiyeon has always wanted to sing. She has spent whole evenings in her room with guitar and songs she composed. Music filled her with endless happiness.

One day, her mom brought her tickets to musical called Hoot. This happened when Jiyeon was in her final year in high school.

Jiyeon went to see the musical without knowing that it would change her entire life.

Because Kim Taeyeon was in this musical.

People have talked about this Kim Taeyeon a lot. She was a girl that SM entertainment wanted but she said that she wanted to stay in her hometown and did not want to become an idol. 

She was the best vocalist in Jeolla art school and she was just in her seconf year. She was famous.

Jiyeon never really paid attention to what people said about Kim Taeyeon. Until she met her.

When Taeyeon appeared on stage, Jiyeon has never felt stronger attraction towards anyone.

Taeyeons long blonde hair...her beautiful deep round eyes....her soft looking lips.

She was beautiful.

And when she started to sing, Jiyeon knew that she would never forget this Kim Taeyeon.

She has never heard a voice like Taeyeons, so clear and soothing.

Jiyeon was under Taeyeons spell.

And after that when Taeyeon had solo, she looked into Jiyeons eyes, or Jiyeon just imagined so.

After the musical, Jiyeon followed Taeyeon when she walked home. But she was not alone. Another girl from the musical has joined her, it was Jessica Jung. A little less famous but not less stunning at all. 

Jiyeon wanted to go to talk to Taeyeon and tell her that the musical was amazing, but Jessicas presence and her own shyness did not let her so she followed them like a shadow.

Suddenly Taeyeon looked around quickly and kissed Jessica.

Jiyeon stopped walking and kept staring at them. It hurt...surprisingly...to see Taeyeon with Jessica.

And that was the day when Jiyeon hopelessly fell in love with this Kim Taeyeon.

Since that day Jiyeon decided to attend the same college so she could meet Taeyeon often. She started taking vocal classes where she met Lee Soonkyu who was helping with teaching there.

She was Taeyeons best friend and Jiyeon found out about a lot of things about Taeyeon from her.

They became friends soon. And after that the day of entrance exams came. Jiyeon was lucky enough to end up in first twenty.

She made it...she was in the same school as Kim Taeyeon. 

She met her so often, in school halls as she was walking surrounded with admirers, in school restaurant with Jessica, in classes helping the teacher. 

And suddenly one day, Taeyeon stopped coming to school.

She did not know where she disappeared and she was too shy to ask Soonkyu, she did not mean to pry anyway.

One day when Jiyeon was going home through a town park, she saw Taeyeon holding hands with a girl she has not seen before. 

She saw that girl in school the next day and found out that she was working on the dresses for christmas musical.

Taeyeon started spending the whole time with her. When Jiyeon saw Taeyeon, she was always with her. It made her so annoyed. Her life was as depressing as before. But her thought were always just about Kim Taeyeon. 

People kept trying to be friends with Jiyeon, guys asked her out on daily basis, but Taeyeon seemed not to even notice her presence.

But not long after that the day came.

Jiyeon and Soonkyu were walking out of the school building when she suddenly saw Taeyeon running towards school looking really concerned about something.

" Taengoo! I have been looking for you for ages! "

Sunny waved at her.

" Hey, Soonkyu-yah. "

Taeyeon replied, and when Jiyeon heard her beautiful voice, she felt the happines again.

" Ah Taengoo, dont be in such a haste, I have to introduce someone to you. "

Taeyeon ran towards them and Jiyeons heart started beating too fast.

Kim Taeyeon...that Kim Taeyeon was standing right in front of her.

" This is our hoobae Park Jiyeon. She will be acting in the winter musical. "

" I am Jiyeon, it is such an honour to finally meet you Taeyeon-sunbaenim. "

Jiyeon said shyly. She looked at Taeyeon as she was a real goddess.

" I am really happy to meet you too, Taeyeon smiled, and I am sorry for being in such a hurry but I am afraid I have to run now. "

Taeyeon could not catch her breath and it looked as if she was running for a long time.

Jiyeon kept checking Taeyeon out and then she noticed in horror that there was blood all over Taeyeons knees and also her jeans.

Sunny noticed too because she pointed at Taeyeons knees and said.

" What happened to you Taengoo-yah? "

" I fell on a pavement while running. "

" Here take my handkerchief, and I know you have to go now but can you please take Jiyeon to see Tiffany? She has to pick up some dress. "

Taeyeon smiled and looked a little bit more comfortable.

" Arasso Soonkyu-yah, I am going to see her now anyway. Follow me Jiyeon-ssi. "

Said Taeyeon and walked inside the building. Jiyeon followed her and kept blushing a little bit. She loved the sound of her name when Taeyeon said it.

~

They were standing in front of door of the room Tiffany worked in. Jiyeon did not talk, she just kept adoring Taeyeons beauty. Taeyeon has never standed so close to her before and that made Jiyeons heart flutter.

Taeyeon knocked on the door and when Tiffanys voice could be heard from the other side of the door, Jiyeon saw how Taeyeons eyes were filled with endless happiness and love.

" Come in. "

Tiffany said and Taeyeon pulled the door open. She went inside quickly and Jiyeon followed her. When they came in, Tiffany was facing the wall so she Jiyeon could not see her face. But she could feel how excited Taeyeon was to be in Tiffanys presence.

" Tiffany-ssi, I came for my dress. "

Jiyeon spoke up silently to broke the weird silence the room was filled with.

" The dress will be ready in the afternoon. "

Tiffany replied.

Jiyeon knew that both of them waited for her to leave inpatienty. She could see that they wanted to talk and did not want her to be there.

She said goodbye quietly and came out of the room.

When she was in the hall, she sat down on a chair. 

The hall was so empty she could hear her own quiet breath.

It was clear to Jiyeon.

Taeyeon has liked Tiffany...okay no...she has loved her a lot. It was very obvoius.

Jiyeons tried to stop the tears, but they came anyway. 

She did not want to lose her dreams.

Taeyeon that existed in her dreams only.