Sweatpants and hoodies

Dark street

After Taeyeon wake up, the whole hospital no 113 room became filled with endless chaos. Her parents who were crying out of relief came inside. They still could not understand how their own son who has taken care of his sisters could do something so terrible. When they were at the police station, they found out that Jiwoong had a mental illness schyzophrenia. Sometimes he was the nice and gentle Jiwoong Taeyeon has known and later he was the tyrant who has always beaten Tiffany up. But now he will not hurt anyone, they took him into psychiatry for nobody knew how long. Till he recovers which may never happen they said and everyone knew it was better that way, living close to Jiwoong would not be a good idea in this case.

After an hour Taeyeons parents spent in her room they left to talk to the doctor and left her in the room with Hayeon and Tiffany. There was also a nurse who was checking Taeyeons health. Hayeon was standing next to the bed and Tiffany was standing next to the window because she wanted to give them some privacy. 

" When you will come home unnie, I will never leave you alone! I will be always with you and take care of you so nobody can hurt you. "

Hayeon said softly and patted Taeyeons head.

" Thank you Hayeon-ah...you were always here for me...it means a lot to me. "

Taeyeon smiled at her nicely but her eyes were full of tears. It was still unbelievable to see her own brother doing such things...to lose her hero.

" Dont worry unnie, oppa will not do anything to you or Tiffany unnie anymore, and one day he will be just as he used to be. "

Hayeon said as if she knew what Taeyeon was thinking about.

" Maybe one day... "

~

" I still cant believe that Jiyeon was the one who came and saved us. "

Taeyeon was smiling at Tiffany who was sitting on her bed next to her.

" As I told Jiyeon before...I am starting to believe in that fate of yours... "

Tiffany giggled into the silence.

" Fate saved me for two times already...at first when you came and saved me in front of the club...and now when Jiyeon came and hit Jiwoong who was about to kill me... "

" You should start to learn some martial art Taetae....you are a magnet for troubles.. "

" I think that I would come back from there in a bag for dead bodies...I am so useless when it comes to sports or similar things. "

Taeyeon laughed with her typical funny laugh which always made Tiffany smile too.

" Okay I will rather be next to you so I can chase all of the accidents away. "

" Hahhh! Hayeon offered me the exact same thing! As I see it, I will have two bodyguards from now on. "

" I am too y to be a bodyguard. "

" That you are...your would not fit into the uniform anyway...and I dont want people to stare at it...its mine.. "

Taeyeon said and grabbed Tiffanys .

" YAH! Byuntae! Save that for later. "

They both started to laugh when the hospital door opened and scared Sunny came inside.

" Taengoo-yah! Are you okay?! Jiyeon called me and told me what happened! "

Sunny ran towards Taeyeons bed and Taeyeon started to explain her what exactly happened.

~

At times like these Tiffany could not stop thinking about her family. When she was little, her family was perfect...her, mom, dad and her brother Leo. They were a typical happy american family. But one day, they found out that her mom had a tumor on her brain and since then it was very quick. Her mom died in a month. The only thing she left for Tiffany was her typical eyesmile which resembled her moms. In a few years, her brother Leo disappeared when he went on a trip with his girlfriend. Police was looking for him for years and maybe they still are looking for him but it is hard to find someone who doesnt want to be found or who is not among the living people anymore. After the disappearance of her brother Tiffanys dad changed entirely. One day he told her to leave the house and never come back, he said that she reminded him of her mom too much and he wanted to move on. Tiffany was just 17. The only place where she could go was a house of her best friend Jessica who let her stay at her place. She lived with her for a year and then she went to college where she met Jiwoong. He did not like Jessica or at least he said so and he made Tiffany to stop talking to her. She always did what Jiwoong wanted. But he was nice sometimes only. But Tiffany tolerated everything he did because at least once in her life she wanted to feel like she was at home. Now she was happy she did not give up. She has found her home. She feels it everytime she looks at Taeyeon.

~

Taeyeon has spent a week in the hospital and Sunny, parents and Hayeon visited her everyday. Her room was full of flowers and present from people from her school and fans who came to visit when they found out that Taeyeon was in the hospital. And Tiffany was here too. She never left the hospital, she was always there taking care of Taeyeon. and not just because of that...she needed to feel her presence. She thought she would be more shocked after the incident with Jiwoong, but she was so concerned about Taeyeon for the whole time she did not find time to think about Jiwoong. 

" Aigoo...I hope I will be able to go home soon...I need to come back to school...the preparations for the musical are coming to the end now...it is the christmas day in a week after all. "

Tiffany who was sitting on the bed next to Taeyeon leaned on the smaller girl and replied.

" Hard working Taengoo...Dont worry, the musical will be perfect even if you dont practice so much...Its you after all. "

" You think so? "

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany with her puppy eyes and her voice softened.

" I think so. "

Tiffany smiled and gently looked into Taeyeons eyes. She was too close. Their lips met.

" Unnie? "

Their kiss was suddenly interrupted by quiet and surprised voice that belonged to Hayeon who was standing right next to the door. They did not see her opening the door.

" . "

Taeyeon muttered and Tiffany pulled away quickly. Hayeon was still staring at them.

" I will give you some privacy. "

Tiffany said and fastly walked out of the room.

" You and Tiffany unnie are...together? "

" Come here, Taeyeon pointed at her bed, and yeah...I did not want you to find out about us this way but I would tell you one day anyway. "

" So that means...that Tiffany unnie will stay in Jeonju? "

" Yeah...she will stay. "

" Yay! Tiffany unnie will not leave! Finally I will have unnie who likes fashion! "

" Yah! Swatpants and hoodies are fashion too... "

" Yeah and the hospital pajamas you are wearing now are fashion too unnie. "

Hayeon could not stop laughing. Taeyeon pouted.

" I am happy that Tiffany unnie has you now...she deserves it. "

Now it was Taeyeons turn to be surprised.

" So you dont mind...us being together? "

" Pabo of course not! Maybe you should not tell our parents just yet, but I am very happy. "

Hayeon finished talking, jumped off the bed and ran out of the room to the hall where Tiffany was standing. She took her hand and pulled her to Taeyeons hospital room.

" H-hayeon-ah? "

" It is okay unnie...I hope that you will explain Taeyeon unnie that sweatpants are not the only type of clothing that exists...and I will leave you here alobe now...you can continue. "

Hayeon grinned and ran out of the room, closing the door behind her.

" Now that was awkward. "

Taeyeon sighed in relief.

" I agree...but I feel like Hayeon was happy about it. "

Tiffany smiled and sat down on Taeyeons bed once again.

" Ppany-yah...Hayeon told us to coninue... "

Taeyeon smiled and pointed at her lips.

" Aigoo why so cute Taetae... "

Tiffany caressed her cheek and kissed her hungrily.