Snow queen

Dark street

When they arrived at home, it was a deep night already. But the stars on the sky were as bright as they were when Tiffany watched them with Taeyeon from her room. Jiwoong stopped the car in front of their house and got off without saying a word. Tiffany took the food mother Kim packed for them and followed Jiwoong. When they came inside, Tiffany closed the door and that was exactly the moment Jiwoong was waiting for. He cruelly pulled her hair and pushed her towards the front door.

" I hope that the next time we go to see my family, you will not think about my sister like that. "

Said Jiwoong and pulled Tiffanys hair even harder.

" Let go Jiwoong, it hurts. "

Tiffany whispered, which made Jiwoong laugh and he hit Tiffanys cheek with his fist. It was not just a normal ordinary hit. This was an all strength kind of hit. 

Tiffany would fall on the floor but she did not, because Jiwoong was still holding her hair and kept pushing her towards the door. 

Tiffany groaned because of the pain and Jiwoong looked at her coldly.

" So do not look at her like that Tiff, you are mine and I wont let you do that. Its as simple as that. "

Tiffany did not say anything, she just had to stay still till the very end. She was used to it already.

" I have made myself clear. "

Said Jiwoong and went to the bedroom.

For a moment, Tiffany was just standing there trying to move.

Jiwoong was so different before...sweet, gentle and caring. But after he became jealous, he changed entirely. And as she found out today, not even coming back to Jeonju could make him the same again. But Tiffany did not regret coming to Korea. She saved Kim Taeyeon. She watched the stars with her. Everything looked less terrible.

Tiffany went to the kitchen and put ice on her now red cheek.

I hope I will not have a big bruise, especially not tomorrow.

Tiffany thought while walking to living room. 

She sat down on the couch. She will sleep there this night. She took a blanket, closed her eyes and didnt think about anything anymore.

She had a dream about stars that night.

~

The ringing has woken Taeyeon up from her calm sleep.

" Yeah?...."

Taeyeon picked the phone up with a sleepy voice.

" Taeyeon-ah? Where are you? The class has started and the professor looks really pissed. "

Taeyeon could hear Sunnys voice.

" Sh*t...I fell asleep! I will be right there. "

Said Taeyeon with a shocked voice and jumped off the bed.

~

Taeyeon arrived at school in the middle of the class called vocal training, which is quite stupid because they never really do vocal training there. Its just the professor talking about how to use voice well.

She was standing in front of the classroom, considering whether to go inside or no. She did not wish to be scolded by the professor, but she knew it would be way worse if she did not show up at all.

After a moment of thinking, she opened the door and went inside.

" I am very pleased that you finally decided to join us, Taeyeon-ssi. "

Said the professor and everyone in the classroom looked at her.

" I overslept...it will not happen again. "

Taeyeon said, blushed a little and wanted to go to sit next to Sunny where she usually sits, but the professor spoke up again. 

" Even the best people, Taeyeon-ssi, have to abide the rules, and if that does not happen, these people have to be punished. "

Said the professor, looking serious.

Everyone in the classroom started talking, even Yuri woke the sleeping Jessica up, and everyone watched. Taeyeon, the best singer in the whole school, being punished.

" I know how much you refused to act in the christmas musical, and thats why I will tall you a great news! You have been casted as the main female character. Everyone, applause please. "

Said the professor with a grin of a winner and everyone clapped.

To act in a musical was not as great as it seemed, it was just hard work.

" Thank you for your generosity. "

Taeyeon said and went to her seat.

Professor ignored her, and continued teaching.

Sunny pulled a paper out of her notebook quickly, scribbled something and handed it to Taeyeon.

The prof looked so scary that even Sica woke up.

Taeyeon looked at Sunny with a grin and replied.

Nahhhh, she just liked seeing me suffer.

Well they call her the ice princess for some reasons.

Sunny replied.

There is practice for the musical after this class Taeng, but dont worry, I am with you.

Sunny wrote and smiled at Taeyeon.

After that they just tried paying attention. Everything was as always, hals of the people were playing games on their phones, some of them were listening and Jessica was sleeping in the back of the classroom.

After 2 hours of the most boring class the bell rang and they were free.

~

They walked into the theatre hall in their school, where the scene was in the middle of preparation.

The theme of this years play was the snow queen. Taeyeon was supposed to star as the poor girl Gerda, whose best friend was stolen by the snow queen.

" Soonkyu...who will play the queen? "

Taeyeon asked as they were looking at the beautiful chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.

" Ice princess. "

" That cant be....today the whole universe is trying to tell me that it hates me. "

Said Taeyeon and hit her forehead with her palm.

Sunny patted her head, she knew how Taeyeon felt.

Suddenly, The main choreographer Hyoyeon walked towards them.

" The stylist is waiting for Taeyeon, because she joined us just today and the dress needs to be made for her. "

" Okay I am going. "

Taeyeon said, waved at Sunny and followed Hyoyeon. She showed her the room of stylist and disappeared without saying a word.

Taeyeon sighed and knocked on the door.

" Come in. "

She heard a voice which was way too familiar, and she quickly opened the door right after she knew who the owner of that voice was.

" T-tiffany? "

Taeyeon stared at Tiffany who was just preparing some glittery dress.

" Surprise! "

Eyesmile.

Taeyeon wanted to ask so many questions...why was she there? Why dod she look so beautiful in the morning? Why is the dress glittery? But as soon as she looked at Tiffanys face, she saw the huge purple bruise on her cheek. It was really visible even though it looked as if Tiffany tried to cover it with make up.

" What happened to you? "

Asked Taeyeon and pointed at her cheek.

" I hit myself while opening the closet. "

Tiffany quickly lied.

" Take care of your face, it is too beautiful to be bruised. "

" Aww so it is the same Taeyeon...cheesy. "

" You like it...admit it. What are you doing here by the way? "

" I am the new stylist. "

Eyesmile.

" Why did you choose this school? "

" Your school is one of the best ones in Jeolla region, and this musical has a big potential too. "

They stayed silent and just smiled at each other. They remembered the stars. Tiffany was really happy that Taeyeon was with her, when she was with Taeyeon she could forget about all of the pain.

" Come here, I will show you the dres. "

Said Tiffany with a sweet smile.