Chapter 7: Amateur

Stigma : Unfolding The Truth

Jiyeon stared at the paper in her hand. She was determined on going alone and the others were very worried of her. Youngjae had gave her special training and what not, just to make sure she was ready for her mission. At times, she really wanted to laugh at them. She had been secretly practicing all this time and she was way more than ready to do this .

 

She walked to her make-up table and tied up her hair. She also put on the glasses to make her look a bit different. Smiling, she stood up and grabbed her bag, walking straight out from her room. When she was outside, Daehyun was at the living room with a bowl of cheetos in his between his legs. He looked at her alarmingly and got up. “Park Jiyeon, where are you going?” he asked as he walked towards her. She blinked a couple of times. It was still weird to see shirtless Daehyun around the house.

 

Avoiding his gaze and his body, she gripped on her bag strap. “I’m going for a mission. I need some money,” she said and walked away but Daehyun grabbed her arm. “Alone? Do you want me to co-” she jerked her arms from Daehyun and that made him so startled he almost lost his balance. “Ji-” she stormed away and slammed the door shut, leaving Daehyun behind speechless and perplexed. “I.. she’s not ready for this..”

 

Daehyun ran to his room and changed his clothes as fast as he can because he doesn’t want Jiyeon to be hurt. He can’t bear seeing his love one being hurt again. “Mianhae.. Yoojung ah..”

 

 

-

 

 

Jiyeon took her motorbike to Daejeon. It was very far away from Seoul but she doesn’t care. She just want some alone time and she needed this release of hers. The wind was so loud and hitting her hard but she can still hear herself crying. Her tears had made her cheeks wet. Why can’t you see Jung Daehyun? I am not Yoojung… she never even like you.. 

 

After the 4 hours ride, she arrived at the city. She fixed her leather jacket as she rode her bike slowly in the city, trying to find the building. Kim Heesun.. where the are you.. she chanted that as she made her way in the city. After awhile, she decided to go by walking. She parked her bike and began to walk. Her bag was heavier than it seems even though it was small.

 

Around 6 pm, she found the building. It was actually a 5-stars hotels filled with rich people. Th browned hair girl entered the hotel and registered herself using her fake ID. After managed to get the hotel keys and what not, she went straight to the staffs room.

 

Thanks to some of her experiences before, she was aware with the things that were happening around there. Jiyeon quickly changed her clothes into their formal uniform and placed the gun in the gun holster that was wrapped around her thigh. Since the women staffs were wearing pants instead of skirts, it actually made her work much more easier.

 

The hotel was luxurious. A very big and breathtaking chandelier was hanging in the middle of the lobby and everything screamed money in that place. Jiyeon carefully made her way to the counter and talked with some of the workers there. Especially the guys. She made some of her moves and by that, she managed to use the computer. Skillfully, she searched for Kim Heesun’s room. That’s right.. she smirked and thanked Dongwon. He was way younger.

 

Feeling a bit suspicious, she brought Dongwon to the store room. “Hyuna ssi..” Dongwon called as she stopped walking in front of him. They’re both were in the store. The only source of light was the tiny light bulb. Taking a deep breathe, she went into her character. “Dongwon ssi… I think.. I’m a bit..” she ran her hands on his body. He was lean and tall. He was also good-looking too. It would be ashamed if she didn’t touch him. The boy immediately saw his chance and he smirked.

 

“Hmm.. I know..” he grabbed her by the neck and pulled her closer. He smashed his lips with hers. She accidentally let out a quite loud moan and that made the boy went wilder. He slammed her against the wall as his tongue fought for dominant. Jiyeon still owned her v-card and hell to the no if she wants to give it to him. However, she was enjoying this too much.

 

Dongwon stopped when he touched her thigh. Oops.. she smirked, panting. Jiyeon grabbed him by his hair and pulled back. She gave a long on his neck and gave a love bite. He bit his lips, trying hard not to moan. “Sorry daddy..” she tightened her grip and took out the dagger from her holder around her waist. She gave him the last kiss and slit open his throat. It was a deep one and blood instantly splashed out. It did splashed a bit on her shirt but it wasn’t that obvious.

 

The boy dropped on the floor, gripping his neck. The blood also came out from his mouth. “W-who.. who are.. y-you..?” he coughed out more blood, making the girl even happier. She took out her glock that was attached with a silencer and aimed at his forehead. “I would love having with you.. but unfortunately I am a and the only man I love is..” she bit her lips. Feeling mad, she shot him twice in the head and twice at the chest. She gave him hard kick to make sure he was dead.

 

After finished fixing herself, she went to the room where Kim Heesun was. Killing Dongwon had made her even more confident. Jiyeon walked confidently and rang the doorbell to her room. Heesun was the one who answered the door. She was in her mid 30s but she looked so young and beautiful. “Ahh, that was fast! I need you to fix the ing sink!” she grabbed Jiyeon’s by her clothes and threw her to the bathroom. “IS THIS EVEN A 5 STARS HOTEL? ME,” she laughed and walked away.

 

Controlling her anger, she stood back up and dusted off the dirt of her clothes. This ahjumma.. she clenched her fist. Suddenly, her brain progressed what she just said. The staffs might come any moment now and she need to be dead before they come. Jiyeon walked out from the bathroom to see that Heesun was with her boyfriend having on the bed. Her moans were so loud, it almost made her ears bleed.

 

She took out her gun and shot the man. It his thigh and he screamed in pain. Heesun got off him and ran to the corner of the room screaming too. Mercilessly, Jiyeon shot him dead. The bed covers which was once white had turned red. “Who the are you?!” she screamed as she tried to find something from her handbag. Jiyeon smirked. “The angel that will send you to hell. Where my home is..” she said in a low, deadly voice. Heesun managed to find her gun but Jiyeon was faster. She tossed her dagger and it missed her by an inch.

 

The lady didn’t waste her time and she began to shoot her. Jiyeon ducked and moved quickly, avoiding the bullets. She shot her in the stomach and hit twice. However, that didn’t stop Heesun from shooting. She shot again and it hit Jiyeon’s right shoulder. Her dominant shoulder. Crying in pain, she shot her non-stop and it finally hit her one in the chest and one in the eye.

 

Jiyeon realized that it wasn’t only her shoulder that was being shot but her waist as well. Even so, she still tried to walk to Heesun. She was choking on the floor. Blood was all over over. “See you in hell,” she shot her again and again before leaving the room.

 

Her blood was dripping and she tried to hold on to both of the wound as she ran as fast as she could to the back of the hotel. She managed to grabbed her bag that she hung at the door before she started her mission and ran to the dumpster behind the hotel. Once she was out, she fell on the dirty ground. Coughing out blood, she took off the blazer. Blood was all over her white shirt. However, she needed to be fast or else she will get caught.

 

She took of her white shirt and put on the black t-shirt and leather jacket on. She stuffed her bloody clothes in her bag and ran away to his bike. I didn’t expect I’m going to ride 4 hours with this wound.. she thought as she dragged herself away.

 

 

-

 

 

Daehyun was literally behind Jiyeon when she entered the hotel. He followed her in a safe distance and watched her as she did her mission. Trying to look like a normal person, he sat down at the chair and pretended to read the newspapers. His eyes were fixed on her as she was flirting with that counter boy. She looked natural. Too natural, if he may add. Even from a far, he could see how that guy was already into her and for some odd reasons, his chest hurt and he had a hard time to breathe.

 

Things got worst when she lead him to somewhere. Daehyun got up from the sofa and made his move but someone grabbed his arms. He almost screamed but stopped immediately when he saw the person who grabbed him. It was no other than Jiyong. The man was wearing some red leather jacket and tights, looking like an idol. “Don’t,” he mouthed. Daehyun shifted his gaze towards the room that Jiyeon entered a moment ago and back to Jiyong. “Hyung..”

 

“Wait,” he said and took a seat.

 

After few minutes which felt like years for Daehyun, Jiyeon got out and her hair was tousled her and there. There was a pang at his heart. He knew very well that female assassins used pretty much the same method which was to lure guys and it works every time. However, witnessing his friend (is she even his friend?) doing this, it somewhat hurts him. “I’m going to follow-” “don’t you dare interrupt her or else, you will face your consequences, Kim Daehyun. You caused too many s already,” Jiyong warned.

 

Halfheartedly, he chased Jiyeon. Hearing those words from the big brother made him realized what kind of a burden he was. The team became like this due to his personal feelings towards his own teammates but that can’t be the only reason why. He believed that there was something else about Yoojung that he doesn’t know.

 

His steps were light and Jiyeon doesn’t seemed to notice him. When she was standing in front of the door, waiting for the victim to open the door, he sent Jokomato to be his eyes instead. I am so loving Youngjae after this, he told himself and controlled Joko carefully. He saw everything and he couldn’t believe his to how good she was handling the gun and her moves doesn’t even seem like an amateur’s.

 

The moment Jiyeon got shot, his heart sank and he wanted to barge in. Despite all of his intentions, he needed to remember what Jiyong just said. Therefore, he stayed still, biting his hand to control himself. Even after being shot, she was so strong and tried to kill the victim. After doing so, she went out and walked away so fast. Daehyun picked up Joko and followed Jiyeon.

 

She was mad because she wanted to go back home riding a bike with that wounds. Daehyun made sure he followed her in a safe distant, that was until she suddenly fell to the floor when she was about to get on top of her motorbike. Daehyun ran and quickly hold her. “Ya,” Jiyeon was shocked to see Daehyun but she had no strength to even push him away. When Daehyun accidentally touched the wounded shoulder, she groaned in pain. “S-sorry,” he mumbled and picked her up. “Let’s go home,”

 

Home..

 

Daehyun carried her bridal style and lay her down on the sofa. “KIM TAEEHYUNGG!” he screamed and Taehyung came out running with his bag. Seunghyun also came to join in. Taehyung looked at Daehyun and he sighed. “Shoulder and waist. Shot. 5 hours.” he said. Taehyung’s eyes widened in shock. “What the . That’s too long,” Taehyung began to panic as he quickly put on his gloves and took out the surgery tools. Seunghyun put on his gloves as well.

 

“I don’t think she got shot at critical area. It’s okay,” he said calmly as he tore off her shirt. Daehyun winced at the sight. Seunghyun and Taehyung did the surgery and Daehyun waited anxiously beside her, caressing her forehead every now and then. One thing about them was that they you limited anesthesia so the patient could feel themselves being cut or being sewed back together. Daehyun had gone through once when he got shot at his thigh. Honestly, without Seunghyun, everyone probably had died.

 

After about 4 hours of surgery, they finally done and cleaned up the mess. Daehyun sat on the floor, finally he could breathe in relief without feeling the pain in his chest. Taehyung sat beside Daehyun after washing his hand. “You okay?” he asked, placing his hand on his brother lap. Daehyun closed his eyes and rested his head on the sofa. “I have bad feelings about everything right now,” he said and heaved a deep sigh again.

 

“You’re not used to this yet. It will be okay soon,” Taehyung tried to comfort him. Daehyun shifted his head to look at Taehyung. “Do you know something that I don’t?” he stared at him suspiciously. “Hyung, everyone is talking about it. About you and her. About her death and mostly about you. Yongguk hyung is currently at the state where he could shoot anyone he wants due to all of these.”

 

“Spit more, Kim Taehyung,”

 

“They might want to kill Jiyeon because they don’t want the same thing to happen again.”

 

 

To be continued

 

 

A/N: Leave a comment juseyoo ^O^)/