Chapter 5: The Guy

Stigma : Unfolding The Truth

 

 

Daehyun was speechless as his heart was beating so fast, thinking that he would lose his ity at that moment but turned to be just a request from Jiyeon. Sighing, he took the papers and tried to gain back his focus. “What is this?” he asked as he scanned the information in the paper. Jiyeon plopped herself on the bed and stared at the prince-like boy in front of her. “One of the missions from the mission room. I took it before I leave with Taehyung. I wanted to do this with you because I know we can do it together,” she explained herself.

 

He shifted his gaze from the paper to her. He just realized how revealing her clothes were. It wasn’t revealing as in too much skin but how the skinny jeans clenched tight to her legs and that see-through shirt would make anyone go a little crazy. He swallowed the sudden growing lump in his throat and nodded. “Sure. But I need to tell Yongguk first about it,” he nodded, pretending to look cool. Jiyeon chuckled at his sudden change of behaviors. “Why are you suddenly so awkward?” she stood up, moving closer to him.

 

Daehyun instinctively backed away step by step. He shook his head and tried to control himself. “I.. I..” he stuttered, trying to find some good excuses. “I..ah, I didn’t shower yet and I quite stink right now. Hahah, body odor ya know,” he fake a laugh which made Jiyeon eve more curious that she already was. “I don’t smell anything.” Daehyun had to stop since his back was already hitting the wall. Jiyeon was literally few inches away and only God knows how much he wanted to pounce on her. He had been longing for the feeling of being love for so long and right now.. he’s desperate.

 

“Daehyun, are you okay?” she asked because Daehyun suddenly sweat much, it concerned her. Sighing, he stared into her eyes. “I.. I have to go,” his shoulder brushed against her a bit harsh but he ignored it, quickly leaving the room. Jiyeon was left dumbfounded alone in her room. Did I do something wrong? She asked herself the useless question. Sighing, she went in for a shower.

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

“Ya, Park Jimin! Can you not bothering others business?” Youngwon shouted at Jimin who tried to save Haneul. Jimin poked his tongue to the inner of his cheek and glared at them. Youngwon and his gang cracked their knuckles when Jimin did that. “You really don’t know who you’re dealing with right now.. Jimin ah, don’t.” Haneul tugged on Jimin’s shirt sleeve. He was determined because he cant bear to see his best friend being a target by those punks.

 

“you better listen to your girlfriend, Jimin ah. Oh, no. She’s just a hoe. Correction, my ho-” Jimin attacked Youngwon with a hard punch on the face. His knuckle stung but he didn’t care. “I don’t ing care what happen to me but don’t you dare touch Haneul.” Youngwon spat the blood that was in his mouth. “This bastard,”he hissed. His gang began to attacked Jimin and he tried his best to fight them all.

 

He got hit a number of times and he finally got knocked down when one of them gave a hard kick straight in the stomach. Groaning,he fell on the floor. “You see.. this what’s happen when-”

 

“PARK JIMIN!”

 

A familiar voice shouted from a distance. Jimin covered his face. Ah, I am dead. What the .. he cussed under his breath.

 

Jiyeon came rushing and gave a full swing at Youngwon with her helmet. The others were stunned but that didn’t make them hesitate to beat her up. It took her a moment to not take out her gun because it will cause even bigger chaos. The other two charge on her and she gave each and of them a hard kick with her heels. Thanks to Youngjae, she got the hang of the aftermath of punching people.

 

By the time the two were down, Jiyeon quickly went to Jimin to check whether he was okay or not. “Ya, you idiot.” she examined his face and his body. “Damn.. we need to do something about these bru- Ahh!!” someone pulled her by her clothes and threw her on the ground. “You !” Youngwon screamed and stepped hard on her stomach. She screamed in pain and that made Jimin to sat down. “Noona!”

 

Youngwon gave another hard kick on her stomach and then he crouched down, pulling her by the clothes. “I am disgusted with people like you.” he spat on her face and punched her hard. She fell back to the ground with a thud. “What can a girl do to me. God, you’re an embarrassment Jimin!” he screamed.

 

Youngwon kept on kicking Jiyeon’s side and Jimin couldn’t do anything because he can barely move at all. His body seemed to be paralyze.

 

Out of the blue, Youngwon’s shoulder was hit by something and it began to sting after a few seconds. Groaning, he looked at his shoulder and saw a dart stuck on his left shoulder. Someone, got out from the bushes and walked casually to the scene. “Ahh, if it isn’t you Lee Youngwon.” Taehyung smirked, hands in his pockets. Youngwon’s face turned white. “K-kim Taehyung..” he stuttered as he dropped to the floor.

 

Then, Daehyun entered the scene to along with Baekhyun. Baekhyun was carrying his bag and quickly went to Haneul and Jimin. He gave them quick treatment whereas the other two went to finish Youngwon. Him and his gang was already on the floor, praying for God to save their asses. Taehyung and Daehyun saw Jiyeon was barely breathing and that made them thousand times more pissed than they already were.

 

Daehyun held Taehyung’s shoulder and whispered something in his ear. Taehyung nodded and walked to Jiyeon. He cracked his knuckles and smirked. “you know what, people like you aren’t even worth living like this.” he bent down and took the stick he found. “And, I really want to go easy on you but seeing how you hit my girl like that….” he took a glance at Jiyeon who was being handled by Taehyung and then back to Youngwon. “I can’t let you go just like that,”

 

He took a full swing and hit all of them in the head and they all went unconscious. Daehyun quickly ran to Taehyung to check on Jiyeon. “What happened to her? Is she in coma or something?” he asked, totally panicking. Taehyung smiled and patted on Daehyun’s back. “She’s okay. But I am scared if she break her waist. Or having some internal injuries.” Taehyung said, pressing softly on her tummy. “We need to send her to Seunghyun. Or else, she might have even more injuries.”

 

Daehyun nodded and helped Taehyung lifted her up. They hurriedly went to Baekhyun’s car and let everyone except for Haneul and Jimin. The two were escorted by Youngjae and Yongguk to the nearest clinic.

 

 

 

 

 

After Seunghyun checked on her condition, it was okay to say that she was strong enough to hold to such pain. Daehyun decided to keep Jiyeon company for the next two days since she shouldn’t move much. As she was sleeping, Daehyun went through the paper that Jiyeon gave to him. It was the mission that she picked and it was one of the dangerous ones.

 

He read the contents properly, investigating on who was who. He kept all of information in the phone in case if he forgets, which was close to never. Out of the blue, something clicked at the back of his brain. why does this name sounds so familiar.. he thought. Out of curiosity, he called Yongguk. The leader picked up at the third ring.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Does the name Eric Park click something in your memory box, hyung?” he asked.

 

“Eric Park? Isnt he the leader of the Dragon cult?” Yongguk said which sounded more like a question to him. “Eric… Park.. it sound so so so familiar but I couldn’t recall where I heard the name from,” Daehyun said, tilting his head. The two continued talking about the missions and all the money that they have including Jiyeon. Even though he doesn’t have any hard feelings with Yongguk but the fact that he also talked about how a burden Daehyun was kinda bothered him.

 

As he was busy talking, Jiyeon finally moved. The slight twitch caught Daehyun’s attention and he quickly hung up on Yongguk. He stood up, waiting for her to speak. “Jiyeon ah, are you okay? If you cant move don’t force yourself..” he said softly but the panic tone was audible to everyone. Jiyeon didn’t open her eyes but she smiled weakly.

 

That smiled sent Daehyun the greatest feeling ever. He felt relief as if all of his worries had left his shoulder. “Do you know how worried I am? I hate you for making me dying like this. I’m still too young to die, you know,” Daehyun held her hand and placed it at his cheek. Her hand was icy cold and that worried him as well.

 

“I wish you didn’t go to Jimin alone. I mean, if I am you, I would do the same but you’re a girl.. you still have your weakness. You still need to learn a lot from all of us.” he said. Jiyeon just nodded weakly. “aarrasseeo..” she smiled again. “I am fine.. I just.. got hit..”

 

“What fine? You’ve been sleeping for 2 days now. You’re lucky Jimin is alright and he’s under Youngjae’s watch at the moment.” Daehyun reported almost everything to her and that what’s make her like Daehyun more. “Thank you.. I need to go to sleep.. I’m sleepy.”

 

“But..you suppose to eat.. wash.. haih.. fine fine. Go to sleep,” he gave up and tugged her to bed. After doing so, he continued to search stuff using his phone.

 

 

 

 

To be continued

 

 

 

 

A/N: hehehe i've been quite busy since i am running a fan account hahahah anyone who like BAP can follow me @tokiland_ and i post imagines too hahahah