Chapter 1: The Parks and The Kims

Stigma : Unfolding The Truth

 

“You did so badly today. Something bothering you?” Youngjae asked as he took off his glasses and put down his glock on the table. Jiyeon sighed and took off hers too. She ruffled her hair, looking at Youngjae. “It’s very scary that I am going to kill someone by next week,” she confessed. Out of all the 5 members, she was actually very comfortable with Youngjae since Youngjae was her age and very friendly-looking.

 

Youngjae smiled and drank his mineral water. “Don’t be. It’s going to be fun. Thus, you’re going with Taehyung. He’s very great at showing off.” the statement sound funny even to himself. The two of them laughed at his spontaneous joke. “Taehyung is okay. You’ve been practiced everyday for 3 months now.” he patted her on the back and then ruffled her hair. “You can finally live happily with Chimchim later.”

 

At the mention of Jimin’s name made Jiyeon cringed. She loved her brother too dearly and would do anything to make him happy and safe. Anything. That was why she’s in the abandoned factory along with the other members, practicing shooting and fist-fighting. It was quite easy for her because she took martial arts classes before. She could beat Taehyung easily in fist-fighting but in shooting wise, she was quite weak.

 

“Yo, mah homies,” Taehyung greeted them when he entered the room. His shirt was drenched with sweat and they could see the dagger in stuck in the dagger pocket at his thigh. Jiyeon crossed her arms across her chest, smirking smugly. “Looks like someone is working hard for the fist-fighting,” she teased. Taehyung mouthed back what she said and rolled his eyes. “You should be ready because I ain’t gonna watch your later,”

 

“Aye, what gives?”

 

Taehyung rolled his eyes. “We’re be traveling by airplane to Jeju Island. So, pack your bikinis,” Taehyung his lips and winked at her. Jiyeon gawked in disgust. Youngjae just watched the two of them quarrel with each other. “Gosh, these two birdies. You lucky Daehyun isn’t in town or else he might chop your head off.” Youngjae said as he ruffled Taehyung’s hair.

 

Jiyeon stared as Youngjae left the room in confusion. Taehyung cleared and picked Youngjae’s gun and shot the target board. It hit right in the middle. “May I see Daehyun’s princess shooting skills?” Taehyung bowed a little, making a way for Jiyeon. She kicked his and snatched the gun away from his hand. The poor boy winced in pain.

 

She straightened her right arm and closed her left eyes to focus. She let out two shots and it hit the yellow spot and the blue spot. Taehyung just laughed at her and headlock her. “Ya, can you stop being a cutiepie?” Jiyeon couldn’t help but to laugh as well. She might never have an older brother before but for some reasons, Taehyung gave out the brotherly feelings for her.

 

“I’m not,” she whined and pushed him away. She took a glance at her wrist watch and gasped. “, I’m late,” she panicked. In a rush, she put on her jacket and sunglasses on. When she was about to leave the room, she stopped at the door frame and called Taehyung’s name. “Meet you tonight on the rooftop. 3 am. Sharp.” Taehyung smiled and nodded. He then gestured for her to leave. Smiling as well, she ran away.

 

 

--

 

 

The school bell rang throughout the school compound and Jiyeon was waiting for Jimin on her motorbike that Seunghyun bought for her as a present for joining the Cobra. She waited long enough until someone shouted her name. “Jiyeon!”

 

Smiling, she took off her sunglasses and high-five Jimin. “Ya, how come you always look so cool but I look like a freaking baby who just learn how to walk,” Jimin pouted and snatched Jiyeon’s sunglasses. Jiyeon just chuckled. “Because you are one. Well, for me,” she shrugged. Jimin’s friend waved and bid him goodbye. Even some girls were waving at him, giggling. “Ya, since when do you have so many fans?”

 

“Hmm, since you bought me all those new stuffs,”

 

Her heart sank a little bit hearing that statement. Jimin noticed the changed in his sister’s face. “Hey, it’s not like I don’t like it. I love it, noona. It’s just these girls only noticed me when, you know, I have money,” he tried to make her feel better but it just made it worst. She knew how much Jimin loves her and he would keep his pocket money just hang out with her and sometimes buy his own school supplies. It hurts her more knowing that he would do all his medical stuffs on his own with his own pocket money.

 

Jiyeon shoved the spare helmet to his chest and gestured him to get on the motorbike. “I will bring you somewhere,” she said and without any hesitation, he got on the bike. She twisted the nuzzle harder and sped through the highway. Jimin had to hold on tighter because she was riding so fast.

 

“Noona, aren’t you over limit?” he shouted through his helmet.

 

“Don’t shout idiot. I have microphone in there.” Jimin was so startled about the new-invented helmet he was wearing at that moment. “Where did you get all of these?” he asked, fascinated. “This place will exactly answer all of your questions, Chimchim ah,”

 

 

They arrived at her shared condominium and Jimin was gawking in awe. “What is this place?” he asked, looking around. Jiyeon held Jimin’s hand and dragged him to the main door. “My place.” she said. “Our place,” she corrected it, smiling. Jimin looked at her, perplexed.

 

She slid the card and pushed the glass door opened. “Evening, JY,” Jonseung, the watcher greeted her. “Hey,” she greeted back before walking quickly to the elevator. “Noona, what..” Jimin’s words were cut half-way when he saw two guys were walking with guns in their hands. He swallowed hard and looked away because the two guys noticed that he was watching them.

 

“Better watch your brother, JY,” one of the men said. Jiyeon stuck out her tongue cutely and made them chuckled.

 

The two siblings arrived at the shared condominium and Jiyong was the one greeted them. “Hello, Parks,” Jiyong hair was blonde and he was wearing his sunglasses inside the house with only white bathrobe wrapping his slender yet fit body. He smiled rather cockily as he approached the younger Park. “Ah, still a cutie boy,”

 

“Jiyeon noona, who are these people?” Jimin asked.

 

“You still don’t know?” Jiyong pretended to look surprised, covering with one hand then he shifted his gaze to Jiyeon dramatically (this is so GD haha), waiting for the signal. Jiyeon shrugged and left to the mini bar corner that they have in the condo. Jimin watched as his sister took some lemonade while the blonde guy was literally eating him using his gaze. “Your sister is a hitman. She kills people for money. Well, basically she’s in a gang. My gang,”

 

“W-what?”

 

“She’ll be flying to Jeju Island on this Sunday to do her duty. So during her time there, we’re in charge of you,” Jiyong said. Everyone could noticed the disappointment in his voice. “It’s not very keen of us to babysit but since Jiyeon is our favorite, we’re willing to do anything. So,” he shrugged and took a sip on his red wine.

 

Jimin stared at her sister who was handing him a lemonade. “Jiyeonnie, what the heck is going on?”

 

Jiyeon sighed and drank the lemonade nervously. “Things got out of hand and one of my friends helped me-” “Jung Dae, Jung Dae,” Jiyong interrupted,faking as if he was coughing. “Yes, Daehyun. These guys had been watching me for 2 years, thanks to our dad but that’s not the point. These guys are recruiting new people and I am one of them now. you should not and never tell anyone. There will be too much consequences if you spill about us,”

 

The boy blinked a few times, swallowing all the facts that his sister just spat at him. For him, he felt as he was in some kind of fiction saying that his life was some bull that turned out to be the best action, thrill ever made in the blockbuster. “So, my sister currently kill people?”

 

She nodded. Jiyong too, in the background, eavesdropping the siblings.

 

“That’s so cool. Why didn’t you tell me earlier?!” he squealed like a teenage girl and shook both of her shoulders. Finally, she felt the burden in her chest was lifted and now she can breathe again. “Ya, how can I tell you earlier? You’re still 16,” she cupped both of his cheeks and squeezed it. “Thus, I just want to see you happy again,”

 

He immediately hugged Jiyeon and spun her around. For a 16 years old, he was quite short but still taller than Jiyeon. “I had always been happy because noona is around,” he chuckled and put her down. “Thanks, noo-”

 

“What the ?! Who the hell is this?”

 

“O’oh, the angry boyfriend is back,” Jiyong stood up and took off his glasses. Daehyun tossed his bag on the sofa and took of his brown leather jacket. Jiyeon turned around and crossed her arms. “My brother. What? You’re going to punch him too?” she threatened. Daehyun took a peek at Jimin then, he smiled. “Nah, Just kidding. Gosh, stop making me sound like the total over-protective boyfriend. I am not even your boyfriend. Baekhyun is,”

 

“DID SOMEONE SUMMON MY NAME?”

 

And in mere second, Baekhyun popped his head out from his room. His expression changed exactly from happiness to annoyed, lesser than one millisecond. “Oh, it’s just you Park No-fun and Kim Anger-bomb,” he said in a monotone voice and got out from his room. “Ah, Chimchim,” he suddenly smiled and shook hands with Jimin. Jiyeon the No-fun and Daehyun the Anger-bomb watched at the red haired dummy greeted Jimin.

 

For some reasons, Jiyong realized something. “Ya, Jiyeon ah. Why the hell Jimin looked almost the same as those triplets?” he asked to make sure he wasn’t the only one noticing the similarities. Jiyeon made her brother stood in the middle of Daehyun and Baekhyun. She gasped a little. “Oh god, Chimchim. Why the hell do you look like them?! No, no.” she protested.

 

Jimin chuckled and smiled. “Could it be fate that I should join in as well?” he said excitedly. That made Jiyeon a little bit jumpy. “No! You’re not joining the gang. Not until you’re 18. No,” she said sternly. Jiyong just chuckled in the background. “the Park No-fun should be Park No-jam now,” Baekhyun laughed at Jiyong’s remark. “That’s a good one,”

 

“I mean, come on. He’s just 16. I can’t bear seeing him being beaten up in front of me,” she defended her stands. Jiyong stood on the sofa and pointed to Baekhyun and Daehyun. “These two watch Taehyung almost die too many times. Yet, look at them,”

 

Baekhyun and Daehyun started to mumble to each other. “Nah, we don’t love Taehyung,” “He’s annoying,” “Ohmygod, very ,very,” “Always get the girls and so on,” “Ugggh,”

 

Jiyeon and Jimin laughed at the triplets.

 

“But still, not until he’s 18.”And by that she left the condo along with Jimin.

 

 

 

--

 

 

It was already 2. 50 a.m by the time she left her house after sending Jimin. The two had a very bright and exciting conversations on how Jiyeon learned all the skills from them and she even introduced all the members to him. Jimin managed to remember and differentiate the triplets easily with their hair color. At the moment, Baekhyun was red, Daehyun was black and Taehyung was brown. For various reasons, he really admired Yongguk. He was the leader of the K. Cobra and their logo was a cobra wrapped around a gun. Jiyeon has the tattoo on left hip.

 

Jiyeon arrived at the abandoned building and sped way up to the rooftop. When she reached the 17th level, she was already drenched in her sweats but that didn’t stop her. This was one of her exercise to make sure her stamina was enough on the battlefield later on.

 

She kicked the door to the rooftop opened and saw Taehyung was already there, standing at the edge of the rooftop. “I am so disappointed of you,” he said without even turning back to her face her. Both of his hands were in his pockets. Jiyeon on the other hand, were panting like a maniac, catching all the oxygen to give to her desperate lungs. “S-sorry, I was-”

 

“Park Jiyeon! You introduced your brother to Baekhyun and Daehyun but not me? Why?” he whined loudly and very annoyingly as he jumped off and stormed to her.

 

She was taken back by the sudden whining and literally facepalm herself. She thought he would be mad because she was late but no, he was mad that she didn’t introduce Jimin to him. Can this kid be anymore childish? Taehyung smiled when he saw how confused the girl was. He liked to see her being all unaware and off-guard because for him, she would be the prettiest in those precious moments. Most of the times, when she’s with the other members, she would get tense a lot. Especially when she was with Daehyun. He hated that.

 

Jiyeon hit his left arms playfully but he winced as if he was in great pain but it was actually painful. “Ya, I hit you softly!” she pouted. Taehyung gritted his teeth but still tried to smile. “Nah, it’s just.. I got shot earlier here. I was on mission today. Remember?” the girl’s eyes widened in shock and immediately apologized and helped to see on his wound. It was already neatly wrapped with white cloth but the red blood stain remained there.

 

“I hate it when you don’t show your pain in front of us, Taehyung ah,”

 

“Oppa,” he reminded her. She sighed and rolled her eyes. “Taehyung oppa,” he smiled in satisfaction as if he just won the Olympics’ gold medal. “Nah, I don’t want to make my brothers worried. They may seemed all reckless and neglect me but whenever I am sleeping, at least one of them will say this, ‘Taehyung ah, are you listening? I’m sorry I’ve put you in this mess. We love you. We’ll keep you safe. Be strong for us, okay?’”

 

Jiyeon stared at the vulnerable Taehyung. Out of the three, Taehyung caught her attention the most. Maybe from the way his eyes would reflect his true feelings or maybe because the way he treats her or maybe from the way she hope she could feel their heartbeats beating against each others, someday.

 

She smiled and intertwined their fingers together and stared into the black sky together. There were no stars today, which was really disappointing but nevertheless, they were enjoying each others’ company. “I cant wait to go do my first mission. You’ll assist me. Right?”

 

“Of course, you’re my priority after my brothers. Or else, I might get my head chop off by that Dragon hyung,”

 

 

 

To be continued.

 

 

A/N: Awwh thank you for subscribing guys!! do tell me what you think about the story. and i am so confused who i ship Jiyeon with hahahaah