Chapter 3: Jeju

Stigma : Unfolding The Truth

 

 

Daehyun laid down on his bed, staring at the picture of him and Yoojung. It was 2 years ago, before he received the mission to watch over Jiyeon. It was the peak of his success in his career and love life. At that moment the picture was taken, it was already 1 year of her being under his care and also 4 months after they officially going out. The rest of the members were happy for him but they knew the consequences. Their boss wouldn’t favor the news if it ever come to his knowing. Most probably that’s why Yoojung was dead.

 

He closed his eyes and imagined himself with Yoojung. Maybe if she was still alive, he wouldnt be so clingy with Jiyeon right now. And maybe he would be happy with Yoojung right at this moment. Daehyun bit his lips hard, trying to contain himself from shedding a single tear. He swore to himself that he had moved on from all of these but once Jiyeon joined in, he couldn’t help himself to be reminded of Yoojung.

 

The way she smiled and called him, that reminded him of Yoojung and he hated it. He hated so much that he actually fell in love with it. He wasn’t so sure if this was allowed to be call love but there, his heart yearning for someone’s attention. Daehyun hit the pillow on his side hard and screamed on top of his lungs in anger. The clock made a ding sound to inform that it was already 12 in the afternoon. He knew that Jiyeon had left to Jeju island with Taehyung by now.

 

Out of the three, everyone could see how sensitive Daehyun was. No matter it was a minor injury or just a hit in the head, he would be the first one to panic and ask his brother what’s wrong. He was also the one who has the softest heart. Maybe that was one of the reasons why he can fell in love easily too. Maybe.

 

Out of the blue, someone knocked on his door. “Come in,” he said with his hoarse voice. The door swung inward and Youngjae entered the room with two bottles of sprite. Daehyun couldn’t help but to creep a smile. Haih, this is kid is really something.. he said to himself as he watch Youngjae sat on his bed, beside him. “Aigoo, our Daehyunnie,” Youngjae sang, shaking his head in a mocking manner. “Your dark aura literally shows from the outside of the room. Stop being such a freak and drink this,” he handed the older the bottle and the latter took it without complaining.

 

“I am not sad or whatever you think inside your brain in there,” Daehyun pouted, his right hand twisting the bottle cap opened. Youngjae just chuckled and drank his water. “I don’t even have to mention it, hyung. It’s written all over your face. Do you know?” Daehyun clicked his tongue while shaking his head. “Look,look.. pretending as if you’re smarter than you already are,” he said with a strong Busan accent. Usually when Daehyun is happy, his Busan accent will unintentionally come out.

 

Youngjae smiled and took out folded papers from the pocket inside his jacket. He handed to Daehyun and the boy just took it without even bother to ask him any questions. “Wanna do some dirty work with me?” he offered. Daehyun read the information written on the paper. “We should visit the beach while we at it too,” Daehyun nodded, taking another sip on his drink.

 

Daehyun and Youngjae quickly packed their stuffs and got into Youngjae’s red Porsche. The two may looked like a pair of two teenagers going for a vacations with the flannel and backpack along with shades but it nobody knows how many weapons they had packed in their bags.

 

After about 2 hours of car ride, they had arrived at the center of the city. Daehyun suggested that they should go to house by foot because people wouldn’t be that suspicious seeing some two high schoolers walking around. Therefore, they parked the car in the car lot in this one shopping mall and began their walk to the house.

 

Their next target was a couple. Better known as Bonnie and Clyde. Their stories were just the same as their nickname’s stories. They robbed things for their own greed and tends to do a lot of unnecessary destruction which had effect the bigger part of Cobra. Jiyong and Seunghyun had once mentioned about this couple before that they are quite dangerous. Clyde, or her real name was Seulmi was a pro shooter and very flexible. She was fast and petite as well whereas the boyfriend, Woogyu was strong and very good at fist fighting. It was quite a mistake to take the mission because both, Daehyun and Youngjae, are good at shooting but not at fist fighting. Fist fighting and any physical contact were more to Yongguk’s and Seunghyun’s major.

 

“Since I am stronger, I should take care of the boyfriend and you take care of the girlfriend.” Daehyun told Youngjae. Youngjae looked at Daehyun in concern. “How much are we doing this for again?” he asked him, taking out his guns, reloading all of them just in case. “half a billion,” Daehyun simply said as he put on his gloves and put the knives in his right shoe. After gearing up, the two exchanged look and nodded.

 

The older was the one who lead. He carefully walked to the big three that outreached to the window of the master bedroom. He, as usual, had made his early plans such as investigating about the couple, their houses and their backgrounds. All the information were already inside his head. Youngjae followed closely from behind.

 

Daehyun gestured his hand towards the tree and Youngjae understood. The older quickly climbed up the tree and sat on one of the huge branch. How can a big tree grow like this near this kind of.. ah.. Youngjae climbed afterward and he successfully sat beside Daehyun. Youngjae took out his finest creation with was Jokomato, a robot bunny which was in a medium meatball size. He turned it on and its eyes turned red. Jokomato entered the house using the window.

 

“Are you sure that thing works?” Daehyun asked, looking at the small bunny waddles. Youngjae just smirked and took out his Iphone. He turned the camera on and screening what Jokomato saw around the house. It took him forever to create Joko and he loved him with all his life. “Of course, he’s my greatest creation ever.” Youngjae insisted. “You just prepare your gun. I forgot my baby can kill,”

 

The two watch as Joko waddles in the house. They could hear some weird voices so Youngjae let the bunny waddles to the source of voices. They entered a room and saw the couple were making out. Daehyun was already twitching at the sight. “Watch?” Youngjae asked. Daehyun smirked and nodded. Youngjae controlled Joko so it was hiding behind a cardboard, he assumed. Woogyu was rough and Daehyun bet all his life that girl will like how he controlled the whole situation. On the other hand, Seulmi was smoking hot with her red lace bra.

 

After watching for about 10 minutes, Daehyun nudged the already over-excited Youngjae. “Dude, kill them. I am not going to give you a damn if its like this,” he teased. “Said the man who had a larger tent than mine,”

 

“ you,”

 

Youngjae pressed something that Daehyun couldn’t see and Joko released some kind of blue gases. By seconds, the couple just drop whatever they were doing and collapsed. The two quickly made the move and entered the house using the window. Daehyun was the one who lead the way. They entered the room where the couple were and without any hesitation, Daehyun shot both of them in the head, chest and face. Youngjae on the other hand, smoothly moved to the safety box at the corner of the room and unlocked it. Inside there, there were approximately 20 billion won and three gold guns with some high quality bullets.

 

Daehyun helped Youngjae taking all the goods and quickly get out from the house. Youngjae didn’t forget to grabbed Joko too.

 

 

-

 

 

Taehyung put on his white shirt and skinny jeans on. He put the pocket knife in his boots and some other weapons in the bag. Secretly, he took a peek at Jiyeon. The girl was tying her hair into a bun and the dress was a killer. It was translucent and he could see the black lingerie she was wearing. Clearing his throat, he asked her. “Aren’t you bringing your gun?”

 

Jiyeon looked at him with cute puppy eyes. “I have my ways.” she winked and grabbed her phone. Taehyung was somehow worried. “You don’t know how dangerous this is,” he said, walking towards her. Jiyeon watched as he got closer. Get a grip. don’t lose it now. She chanted that mantra in her head and quickly backed away from Taehyung. “I’ll be fine,” she took her jacket and walked out from their shared room.

 

She was having a hard time to breathe for a moment when he was that closed. Closing her eyes, she began to calm herself down and reminded herself why she was doing this. Grabbing her sunglasses, she waited for Taehyung.

 

The two went to the beach and sat somewhere in the crowd. Both of them had their sunglasses on so that they could scanned the people easier. Taehyung literally screamed handsomeness because girls kept on giving him glances. It made her sick but she received the same too from the guys. It made Taehyung felt a bit jealous and insecure for some reasons. He inched closer to her and put his arms around her shoulder. “You found them?” he asked, more like whispering to her ears.

 

Jiyeon wiggled away and shook her head. “I saw few men with tattoos but not with that tattoo.” she said, eyes still observing the place. The target today was from some underground gang with red roses with snakes around the rose. Taehyung nodded and joined in with the observing.

 

Out of the blue, Jiyeon poked Taehyung waist and leaning on his shoulder. “I saw two of them,” she told him. The shocked Taehyung almost had a heart attack due to her sudden action. “Lure them to the shop behind there,” Taehyung made himself sounded professional but deep inside he was screaming like a maniac. Jiyeon stood up and pushed down her sunglasses a bit. “See you back there,”

 

When she went away, Taehyung immediately ran to the shop he mentioned just now. Gosh, she literally made my junior scream. He fixed his jeans and prepared himself with the guns and knife. He waited for her to come to the shop with the two men. He wondered how will she lure them into the trap. She was a first timer but she looked as if she had done such things for years. Maybe she hide something else from us. But what is it. 

 

After few minutes of waiting, Taehyung finally heard giggling and . He carefully moved the noises and saw the two men were all over Jiyeon. He was so shocked because her dress was no where to be found and the two men were literally kissing her everywhere. She doenst look like she enjoyed it even a bit. Taehyung tried to catch her attention and when she saw him, she wrapped her legs around the bald guy’s neck and lifted her body up before pushing the man with such force until he hit the wall. Taehyung was literally in awe but his body moved fast.

 

He took out the gun and the tossed the knife to Jiyeon. Jiyeon made her way to the bald guy and gave him a full swing. The knife cut his right cheek and he screamed in pain. Smirking, Jiyeon spun around and swung the knife against his chest. The man was furious and gave her a hard punch that made Taehyung turned around from his opponent. “Jiy,” Taehyung bit his lip and shoot the blonde dude in the head twice before running to catch Jiyeon.

 

The bald guy was already charging towards her so she got up as fast as she could and stabbed the guy in the chest. Luck wasn’t on her side, because he wasn’t dead yet. He choked the girl so hard she swore she saw heaven in front of her for a brief moment there. Out of the blue, she felt as if someone lifter her up. “It’s okay. You did well.”

 

 

 

 

The end. 

 

 

A/N: waiting for the poster made me feel dead inside. it's almost been a month now. ugh