Chapter 6: A Hint

Stigma : Unfolding The Truth

Jiyeon was alone that night. Daehyun was nowhere inside the room. She laid on her bed, staring at the white ceiling. Sighing, she lifted up her left hand and stared at her wrist. She took the wet towel which was in the bowl on the table beside the bed and washed the make up on her wrist. Fermata. That was the word that she decided to ink permanently to her wrist. Smiling that showed too much sadness, she hugged her hand.

 

“Is it really worth it, Park Jiyeon?” she asked herself the stupid question that she herself couldn’t answer. The girl pushed the comforter off her body and tried to sat up straight. That bastard really kicked her hard, she swore she can’t even deliver after that fight. Coughing, she stood up and stumbled her way to her study table. She sat down and her laptop. After keying the password, the laptop and revealing a picture of her and Jimin as the backgound. She smiled. Chimchim.. 

 

Shaking her thoughts away, she began to do her research on Eric. She had been trying to find him for so long now and finally, the chance was there infront of her and all she had to do was grab it. Smirking, she scrolled down the pages, looking at her picture. Eric was the famous owner of Dragon cult aside Dongwook. They both worked together and whatever job they did, they always do it clean. It bothered her how handsome they were yet so lunatic. They have no mercy at all. Humanity doesn’t even exists in their life dictionary.

 

Out of the blue, someone knocked on her door. However, the knocking sound was different. She knew who it was so she was relaxed a bit. Jiyong entered the room with a tray of food. “you’re feeling alright?” he asked as he put down the tray on the table beside her bed. Jiyeon stopped with her research and turned to look at Jiyong. “I’m way too ready for this. Can’t I just go alone? I hate pretending.” she said and winced afterward due to too much moving.

 

Jiyong sat on her bed and looked at her. “This is the best way. You have to fool them in order for them to do what you want. Defeating Eric isn’t as easy as it sounds,” Jiyong crossed his arms, total not approving her idea. Jiyeon sighed and dropped her head low. “I feel bad lying to Daehyun.” she suddenly confessed. “I don’t like seeing him worried about me,”

 

“Are you ing with me right now? He still can’t move on from your twin! Get to your sens--I mean, Jiyeon ah..” Jiyong immediately went to her, wanting to comfort but she was already glaring at him with such gaze that could kill. “I know, oppa. I know. I know that Daehyun loves Yoojung! I know! But, do you have to spit it at my face? You’re just adding salt to the wound!” she screamed. Jiyong pulled her into a hug. She began crying.

 

“Why is it always her who gets to live well and have everything she wants? Even after she’s dead, she still gets what she wants,” she sobbed hard, making his shirt wet because of her tears. Jiyong caressed her back. “He wouldn’t love her so dearly if he knows the truth. If he knows what she did behind his back, he wouldn’t even look at her.” Jiyong said. “I was mad at Yoojung. Thanks to her, everything turned upside down. I hate the fact that Seunghyun kept on blaming me that I defended my kids too much.” sighing, he let go of the hug and cupped both of her cheeks.

 

“I know, it’s hard. I’m helping you getting back your revenge. I promise. For the meantime, please.. be stronger and work with those three. They will come in handy,” Jiyong patted her head for the last time and left the room. She wiped her tears hastily with the back of her hand and nodded. “That’s right. It’s okay. I will get my revenge soon and I will exposed everything.”

 

 

-

 

 

Taehyung bought the blue color cotton candy and handed it to Baekhyun. “Hyung, cheer up!” Baekhyun snatched the cotton candy from his little brother’s grip and pouted. “What? I’m worried about Daehyun right now. He took drugs recently..” he said as his voice slowly soft down. Taehyung put his arm around Baekhyun’s shoulder. “Haih, everything will be okay. Daehyun was just having some mental shock of what happened to Jiyeon. You do remember that Jiyeon looked almost the same as Yoojung right? I guess, she reminds him a lot of her,” Taehyung tried to make a conclusion.

 

At the mention of Yoojung’s name, Baekhyun squirmed uncomfortably. “Let’s not mention about her okay?” he said and ate the candy as the walked down the streets. They noticed how some girls would giggles when they passed by them and some even did some winking. “Do you think it would be nice to be dating right now?” Baekhyun suddenly asked. Taehyung, on the other hand, was so shock he hit his brother’s arm a tad too hard. “What the are you thinking?” he laughed awkwardly trying to avoid the already awkward situation.

 

Baekhyun chuckled. “Ya, don’t tell me you’re having a crush on someone?” he teased, pointing his finger at Taehyung’s nose. Taehyung slapped Baekhyun’s hands away and looked away. “Why would I? I like no one,” he nodded slightly, making himself sound more convincing.

 

“Hyung,” Taehyung called Baekhyun as they were still walking to nowhere. “We’re not going to be kill after what Daehyun did right?” he asked with such sad and scared tone. Baekhyun smiled and stuffed the cotton candy inside Taehyung’s mouth. “If they want to lay a finger on you, they have to go through me. Same goes to Daehyun.” however that didn’t make Taehyung smile. Sighing, Baekhyun linked his arms with Taehyung’s. “haish you poop. Things will be alright. It’s okay,”

 

 

 

After going out for some shopping, the two came back only to find Daehyun was sitting on the sofa, playing his phone with a poker face on. Whenever he does that, he looked scarier than Yongguk with a poker face on. Taehyung and Baekhyun quickly sat besides Daehyun and hugged him. “Daehyuuuuunn~” they both sang and rubbed their cheeks together. Daehyun laughed and hit both of them. “What the hell is wrong with you two today? Did you ate some funny food again?” he asked.

 

“No.. it’s that you looked so scary with your phone. I thought you’re going to eat your phone,” Baekhyun laughed and ruffled Daehyun’s hair. “How’s Jiyeon? Is she going to visit Jimin soon?” Baekhyun asked and took a peep at Daehyun’s phone, curious on what he was doing. This kid is really something. Baekhyun thought.

 

Daehyun turned off his phone screen and kept his phone in his pocket. “She did want to see Jimin but I won’t let her. I guess, I should go and take-” “Lemme do it!” Taehyung stood up and fixed his clothes. “If anything happen, I can at least give her some instant treatment.” the youngest winked at ran to Jiyeon’s room. Daehyun couldn’t helped but to nod.

 

“It’s okay.. we all know Taehyung’s intention.” Baekhyun comforted him by patting his shoulder. Daehyun nodded again before he stood up and left to his room. I should hang out with Youngjae later.. 

 

 

 

Taehyung helped Jiyeon to get off the car and walked to apartment where Jimin stayed with Youngjae and Yongguk. It was a nice apartment and she wondered if her mom called Jimin asking on his whereabouts. The couple knocked on the door and rang the doorbell 4 times. It was a signal.

 

The door clicked opened and Youngjae was the one who answered the door. “Oh, Jiyeon.. you’re here,” he opened the door wider for them to come in. Once she stepped in, she realized how he missed being under the same roof as Jimin. “Is Jimin alright?” she asked as she looked around, searching for Jimin.

 

“He’s alright.” Yongguk said as he walked out from the kitchen. Jiyeon smirked. “Ohh, this is a rare sight of Yongguk coming out from the kitchen,” Taehyung laughed at her teases. Yongguk rolled his eyes playfully and flicked her forehead. “Stop messing around and go to your brother already. He felt guilty seeing you getting beaten up like that just to save his ,” he said. Jiyeon grabbed Taehyung’s hand and walked to the room where Jimin was located.

 

“That’s what’s sister is for,”

 

 

She knocked on the door before going. Jimin’s face was worst than hers. The bruises were everywhere. She ran to his brother and hugged him. “What the were you thinking out there?” Jimin smiled and slowly wrapped his arms around his sister. Slowly, he hugged her tighter. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that but I have to save Haneul. She got picked on a lot and I just can’t stand it anymore. I’m sorry you got beaten up so badly,” jiyeon patted on his back and slowly let go of the hug.

 

Taehyung on the other hand took a seat on the chair and watched the siblings talking. He totally understood Jimin’s feelings when Jiyeon got beaten up. It was the same when the first time he saw Daehyun got beaten up real bad and was in coma for two days. He thought he would lose his brother forever.

 

“Are you alright? Did you break any of your bone?” he asked her, touching her everywhere. Jiyeon chuckled. “Nothing. I’m alright-” “Alright, my . I admire you sister to able recover so fast from a broken rib and internal bleeding you know.” Taehyung cut off. With her fast reflexes, she threw the pillow at hit Taehyung’s face, too slow to dodge it. Jimin’s eyes widened in shock. “B-broken ribs? It was that b-bad?” he stuttered.

 

Jiyeon laughed and ruffled his hair. “I survived didn’t I? worry about yourself. Did mom call you?” she asked, taking his phone which was laying on the floor. She smiled when she saw his home wallpaper. It was the picture that they took together before she was one of the assassins. “She did. A couple of times. I answered once and told her that I’m sleeping at friends. She was drunk that time and she wanted money. I guess, dad is home too,”

 

She scowled. “I’m going to bank in the money tomorrow. No, I will throw the money at their faces. God, I am so ing annoyed.” she tossed the phone back on the bed and ruffled her hair. Taehyung crossed his arms as he watched her. “You have to do a couple more missions,” he reminded her. Jiyeon turned her head to face Taehyung. “This time, I want to it alone.”

 

 

 

 

To be Continued.

 

 

A/N: THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUBS!!! DO LEAVE SOME COMMENTS!!