Chapter 9: Jiyeon

Stigma : Unfolding The Truth

Notes: yeayyyy!! BAP IS MAKING A COMEBACK TOMORRROOW!!! 07.03.2017 YAS YAS YAS I ALRDY BOUGHT MY ALBUMS LMAO HAHAAH anyways! DOES ANYONE WANTS TO BUY MY EXO ALBUM? OVERDOSE AND XOXO. YOU CAN DM ME HERE OR MY TWITTER ACCOUNT ----> @.shetokichu T^T please help.. i really need to clear out my room before im going to university soon... oh and only for malaysians tho since i dont know how to post overseas ahahahah

 

 

 

 

Daehyun stared at the information that he had collected for the missions that Jiyeon chose few days ago. She sure picked a very complicated one. Eric Park was the leader of the Dragon cult along with his best partner, Dongwook. These two were well known with cruel murder but they did a very clean job. They leave no traces at all. The fact how Daehyun got all this information were through his assassins friends. He was still grateful that he made a lot of friends during those days where he would always go overseas to do the dirty jobs.

 

He put down his phone and went to his closet. He took out a package of and took out the rolling paper. He knew this will effect his health and everything but he just needed it sometimes. It calmed him down and made him forget about Yoojung. When he knew that they probably want to kill Jiyeon because of his -up mistake, he just cant bear to even make a move towards her.

 

The aftereffect of the drugs kicked in and he laid down on his bed. Daehyun tried to focus on things. Anything that popped in his head. Usually, when he took he would probably just jerked off or just sleep. It’s normal.

 

And it was heartbreaking too.

 

 

 

Baekhyun was walking down the hall when he heard someone’s whimpering and groaning. Concerned, he walked towards the noises and he found himself standing in front of Daehyun’s room. He pressed his ear against the door and tried to listen to the noise. He wanted to make sure whether Daehyun was just or doing something else.

 

He felt uneasy when he heard the whimpers and cries. It sound painful instead of in pleasure. He pushed the doorknob down and was very lucky that the door wasn’t lock. When he entered the room, he saw Daehyun was crying while holding his arm. “Kim Dae…fish fish fish!” he quickly ran out from the room and ran to Taehyung’s room. The youngest was still sleeping because he arrived home very late last night.

 

“KIM TAEHYUNG WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!”

 

Baekhyun screamed and shook the younger’s body vigorously. Taehyung groaned and finally sat down, looking at his older brother. “What the heck is wrong with you?” he asked with his hoarse voice. “Daehyun.. he’s bleeding.. his hands.. his nose… Taehyung we have to help Daehyun!!” he shook Taehyung’s body again. Without wasting any time, Taehyung ran to grab his first aid whilst Baekhyun ran back to Daehyun.

 

The older quickly pulled Daehyun into his embrace and let him cried his heart out. Baekhyun knew that Daehyun was in so much pain because of all of these. Sometimes, he hated being the ignorant one. He always pretend like he don’t care but the fact that he cared even the slightest thing. “Shh.. Daehyun.. you’ll be okay..” Daehyun sobbed and coughed again. There were blood coming out when he coughed.

 

“God .. how much did you take those drugs?”

 

Taehyung came into the room and gave Daehyun the treatment. He cut himself and it was a ing deep cut. Everyone knew Daehyun’s character very well; he’s the kind to keep everything to himself and when he explodes, this is what happens. Taehyung wiped the blood away with a damp cotton whilst Baekhyun wiped the blood from his nose. Daehyun had stopped crying and he was barely conscious at that moment.

 

“Hyung.. I want to kill myself,” Daehyun suddenly said as he tugged on Baekhyun’s shirt. “It’s because of me.. it was all because of me,” he began to cry again. Taehyung and Baekhyun exchanged looks and shook their heads. “Hey, Daehyun.. dude.. look.. no. It’s not your fault okay. It’s a human nature to have feelings,” Baekhyun said even though he felt bitter deep inside, he had to calm his brother down. “We’ll go through this together,”

 

 

**

 

 

Jiyeon put on her glasses and fixed her white shirt that Jiyong bought for her few years back. It was a see-through shirt and he always said that she looked good in those kind of shirts. Today was the day where she meet the girl who wanted to see the killer who killed the person she told us to kill. Jiyeon was quite nervous but she really wants to see who was this girl and why she was so brave in meeting them. Usually, those people who sent the information used the lower people means that those people who actually took care of calls and managed the site. Mostly were hackers, of course.

 

When she got out from her room, the house seemed so empty. It was so quiet. Shrugging off any unnecessary thoughts, she walked out from the apartment. Her steps were light but it sounded so loud. Everything seemed so odd.

 

Putting on her earphones and some music, she went to her motorbike and drove to the cat cafe in downtown.

 

It had been quite awhile too since she went to a cat cafes. She loved cats and she used to own some too when she was with the Park family. However, the cat was inhumanly killed by her father one day when he was drunk. She could still hear Jimin’s cries. It was so loud and it sounded so painful. The cat was trying to save him from getting beat and got killed.

 

Cringing, she entered the cafe. Cats approached her from every side. Kneeling down, she began to play with the cats as she took out her phone too. Jiyeon texted the girl and asked if she had arrived. Few seconds later, she received a message saying that the girl was wearing black leather jacket and a cap.

 

Jiyeon walked around the cafe and saw the girl. Taking a deep breath, she walked towards the table. “Yoomin ssi?” she greeted rather politely.

 

“It’s actually Yoojung for you,” the girl said as she took off her glasses. Jiyeon was speechless. She didn’t expect to see her twin here. Her expression instantly changed. “what the are you doing here?” she took a seat in front of her.

 

“I miss you, of course,” she said with that sly smirk that Jiyeon hated so much. “Miss my . You’ve been living quite a life after your death and making everyone suffers. What else do you want?” Jiyeon gritted her teeth, holding back the anger building inside of her. Yoojung chuckled. “Chill there baby sister. I play dead because I want you to get closer to Daehyun. That’s what you wanted, right?” she took a sip while giving her the dirty look with a smirk.

 

“Now you’re putting the blame on me? God, you’re such a ,”

 

“Well,” she shrugged. “Anything for my baby sister, isn’t it?” Yoojung crossed her arms across her chest. Different from Jiyeon, Yoojung’s hair was blonde pink whereas Jiyeon had her original brown black hair. Jiyeon rolled her eyes in annoyance. “Daehyun suffered a lot because of you,”

 

“Not my fault that he fell in love with me. I was just a trainee and you clearly know I like Baekhyun,” Yoojung retorted, just to add fuel to the fire. “Plus, we are dating now. Secretly, of course,” she giggled and that made Jiyeon to stand up. “Park Yoojung!” she shouted and people began to give her looks. Casually, Yoojung looked up and snorted. “Wae? Do you think I’m scared of you? Keep in mind I was one of the best in the team,”

 

“ you. You ruined everyone!”

 

Jiyeon pushed the table and her cup of coffee fell on to her shirt. “YA PARK JIYEON!” she screamed but Jiyeon had left the cafe. Her chest was burning and she felt like crying. This was one of the reasons why she hated her sister so much. She doesn’t think about other people’s feelings. She always get what she wants. That’s Park Yoojung.

 

Sobbing, Jiyeon rode her motorbike to her getaway. She wanted some times alone. She needed time to think about all of this. The reason why she became an assassin was to get her revenge on Eric and Dongwook. The reason why she became an assassin was to give Jimin some happiness. The reason why she became an assassin was… she loves Daehyun. Ah, what the am I thinking.. she pulled the twister harder and rode faster down the road, receiving load of honks.

 

She parked her bike and ran upstairs to the rooftop. It was almost 2 am and the city was still fully awake. She breathed in the cold air and relaxed herself. If she ends her life right at that moment, all her plans will go to waste. Then again, like anyone will be effected if she didn’t do anything. Sighing, she took a seat on the broken wall and stared into the sky.

 

Thoughts began to rain down in her head. Yoojung became an assassin because she wanted a better life and she got it. Her life was just.. the kind of life everyone wants. She got the boy she loved, she got the money she wanted, everything. People said, usually twins will always get the same thing guess she’s not.

 

As she was busy admiring the silence of the night, she heard a roar of engine noise getting nearer. It faded away, replacing with the sound of footsteps. Feeling anxious, she took out her dagger from her boot and leaned against the wall. Her heart was beating fast. She felt scared.

 

Once the footstep got closer, she went out and attacked the person. Smoothly, she pulled him down and pressed the dagger on the person’s throat. He coughed hard and helplessly hit her arm. “J-ji-jiyeon ah.. it’s me.. Daehy- Daehyun…” the person said. Jiyeon gasped and instantly let go of him. She backed away but quickly went to help Daehyun who was coughing so hard.

 

“How are you so strong..” he coughed as she patted her back. “Keep in mind I am an assassin,” Jiyeon couldn’t help but to smile at Daehyun. When she was caressing his back, she could see the tattoo on his neck down to under his shirt and another smile was drawn on her face. They had the same tattoo; FERMATA. It was actually a pure coincidence. They went to the same tattoo artist on the same day and Fermata was one of the new tattoo there. At first, Jiyeon didn’t knew it was Daehyun but she saw when the tattoo artist did on him. Asking the other tattoo artist, she had the same one but slight different in font on her wrist.

 

Jiyeon unconsciously touched the tattoo on his neck but he didn’t flinched at all. “I really like your tattoo,” she mumbled softly and Daehyun chuckled. “You can barely even see it,” he said and turned around to face her. She was a bit startled when he did that but nevertheless, she was really thankful that he did that. The moonlight was enough to shine on his perfect features. His eyes were sparkling too. Little did he know, that eye contact he’s wearing made him looked like a vampire. A y vampire.

 

“Do you want to see?” he suddenly asked. Jiyeon blinked, processing what he just said inside her brain. “See….” her words trailed off without finishing it and he chuckled again. “My tattoo, I mean,” he said. Jiyeon nodded and without breaking their eye contact, Daehyun began to his shirt. Both of them were clueless on why they were acting like that. When, he done ing his shirt, he turned around and pushed his shirt off, revealing the tattoo.

 

“Can I touch it?”

 

Daehyun just hummed as a reply. She softly placed her hand on his back. Daehyun’s muscles flexed slightly and that made her swallowed hard. This was her first time to touch a guy in this kind of way and that guy was none other than her own crush. The tattoo was very detailed. The alphabets went down from his neck down to his back. It wasn’t that big but enough to see it.  

 

“Do you know what fermata means?” he asked. She pretended as if she doesn’t know. Daehyun turned around and when his eyes met hers, that was it. She knew that it was no more a doubt that she loves him. Daehyun was explaining what fermata means but she dived in and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. Her eyes were closed when her lips touched his. His lips was plump and moist. Her hands that were both cupping his cheeks, slowly went down to his shoulder. She moved her lips a little and tilted her head. Surprisingly, Daehyun did the same. However, once he began to kiss her back, she retreated.

 

Her face was red even though he cant really see it. Jiyeon’s eyes widened in fear. “I.. I’m sorry.. you were just too.. mesmerizing.. god! No. don’t look at me,” Jiyeon quickly covered her face with her hands. That reaction made him remember the old days when he was a bartender and she was his regular late night customer. “You do know, I’m the only one who knows the real you because.. when you’re drunk you just-” Jiyeon instantly placed her hand over his mouth. “No, don’t!” she shook her head, panicking.

 

Laughing, Daehyun slowly removed her hand away from his mouth. “You were so so so fragile. Still are. But when you’re drunk.. it’s just.. it’s different..” he said, making her even more shy. True, Daehyun was always the one who went through hell to get her back home safe and sound. “Don’t remind me of myself being such a kid,”

 

“But that’s you, right? The real Jiyeon?”

 

She had been asking herself the same question almost everyday. She was wondering who was the real Jiyeon. What was she like. She didn’t expect for Daehyun to actually see the Jiyeon. She bit her lip, don’t know what to reply to him. When she lowered her gaze, she was greeted by his toned body. This guy.. 

 

Daehyun lifted her face by her chin. “You must be suffering too. Like me..” he said with a that loving smile. He was such a sweetheart. “Let me in.. will you..” he whispered as he leaned closer. “I want to know you too and you can know the real Daehyun. The bartender Jung Daehyun or the assassin Kim Daehyun. Either one you want and I want to know you,” he said softly against her ear and she closed her eyes. “Daehyun.. don’t..” she mumbled.

 

That made him stopped and she could hear him sighed softly. When he backed away from her, Jiyeon held both of his hands. “You…need to move on… from her..” Daehyun’s eyes widened in shock. “How’d you know about Yoojung?” his voice was higher than he intended and that made her scared a little. Shaking his head, he held her hands instead of her holding his. “No.. I didn’t mean to raise my voice,”

 

“I know. It’s just.. obvious. Daehyun, if you know what she did, you’re going to hate her for life.”

 

Daehyun let go of her hands and ruffled his hair. “Why do people keep on saying that? What did she do? Tell me!” he shouted to the void before getting closer to Jiyeon. “Tell me,” he pleaded. Jiyeon shook her head. She has no rights to tell him. She was not in the place to tell him. “Don’t.. don’t ask me. Please.. I can tell you everything but not this.”

 

His head dropped low and he heaved a sigh. A moment later, he lifted his head up and looked at her. “But,” he mumbled. “Will you wait for me till then?”

 

 

To be continued.