Chapter 4

Stigma : Unfolding The Truth

 

 

Taehyung watched as Jiyeon peacefully slept. She got few bruises due to the earlier fight. She was amazing for a first timer. Out of the blue, something caught Taehyung’s attention. He saw something at her wrist. It was a word but it was covered with what he thought was make-up. He slowly lifted her hand but that woke her up and she quickly pulled back her hand. “What the hell,” she mumbled and that made Taehyung jumped a little. “I didn’t do anything,” he defended himself.

 

Jiyeon tried to move but failed miserable. “I am so hating this job,” she mumbled clear enough for Taehyung to hear. He just smiled and nodded. “It’s okay. I already book a dinner on cruise for the two of us. Put on something nice, okay?” he patted the blanket that was covering her body and left the room. Jiyeon realized that he was going to get ready in the living room because he took his bag with him as well.

 

She got up from the bed and went straight to the bathroom. She didn’t remember bringing any dresses along to Jeju. All she had was some shirt and skinny jeans. I guess I’ll be just wearing that. She shrugged and washed her face. That was when she realized that her tattoo was showing. Something inside her almost stopped. Cursing under her breath, she quickly took a warm shower. i cant let them see this. 

 

After showering, she quickly took her make up kit and covered the tattoo once again. Then, she put on her clothes. The door suddenly swung opened revealing Taehyung who was wearing almost the same clothes with her. “Ah, is this what they called chemistry?” he chuckled and closed the door. Jiyeon just rolled her eyes, giggling. “You’re a dummy,” she said as she put on her lipstick, trying so hard not to panic because she had a feeling that Taehyung saw her wrist tattoo.

 

However, he seemed to oblivious to see the most obvious thing on earth. “Can I have some of your moisturizer? I forgot to bring mine,” he said as he stood beside her. Jiyeon took out her moisturizer and handed to Taehyung. She could see how his eyes lingered at her wrist. This dude can’t even play pretend. She told herself to be careful next time and just smiled it off. “Girlish,” she stuck her tongue at him.

 

The two got out from the house and used the cab to go to the dinner cruise. Jiyeon had always wanted to try dinner on a cruise and she cant believe that she’s finally going to experience it with Taehyung. Throughout the whole ride, she literally couldn’t contain her happiness. Her body kept on moving due to the happiness. “Are you that excited?” Taehyung poked her, laughing. Jiyeon nodded and smiled. “Thanks,”

 

Something in Taehyung chest just skipped a beat. He was so shocked at his body response these days. He knew very well no matter what happens, Jiyeon could never be his. Because she already belonged to someone. Their job was just to take care of her. I guess this is why she is so precious to him. 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

Baekhyun knocked on Daehyun’s door and the latter opened it. His hair was messy and his eyes were barely opened. “Are you on drugs again?” Baekhyun answered, slightly worried. He knew how Daehyun used to involved himself with drugs but luckily, he wasn’t that addicted. Big thanks to Yoojung, honestly.

 

Daehyun snickered and shook his head. “Tired. Youngjae is crazy. He literally know how to make a man crazy,”he laughed with his eyes closed. The older brother gasped at his statement. “Ya Kim Daehyun! I know you are heartbroken but you don’t have to be gay!!!” Baekhyun said, half screaming. That made Daehyun’s eyes widened in shock. “Holy- NO! That’s not what I meant. Ohmygod, what the ! Youngjae shared some websites! We didn’t have ! Hyung!!” he protested, trying to defend himself. Baekhyun burst into a laughter. “God, your face is priceless,”

 

Baekhyun pushed the door opened and entered Daehyun’s room. Daehyun’s room was the total opposite of his. Daehyun was too clean whereas Baekhyun’s was to dirty whereas the youngest is the middle. He could see the bed was unmade and he could smell some alcohol and unpleasant smell as well. “Daehyun, you took drugs didn’t you,” Baekhyun asked once again, searching around the room for the drugs.

 

The younger scratched his head, watching as his brother roaming around his room. “Hyung, I need some. I haven’t had one since forever.” he defended. Baekhyun sighed and sat on the bed. “We need to talk,” he looked down to the floor. By then, Daehyun knew what was going on. “What is it?” he took a seat beside Baekhyun.

 

“I am not feeling good after your girl entered the squad.” Baekhyun said, biting his lower lip. Daehyun gave her the look. “she is not my girl but why?”

 

“Everyone seemed to be really.. weird nowadays. I can’t really make up why. And recently, I feel as if someone is watching me. Every move I made seemed so dangerous and one careless move, I might fall into the trap.” Baekhyun told Daehyun what he had experienced for the past few days. It was odd for him because he didn’t realize all of this stuffs other than his brothers were being weird.

 

Daehyun hummed as he think of something to respond but he had none. “I will try searching around, see what I can get from everyone,”

 

Baekhyun thanked Daehyun and left the room, leaving the younger sat there, thinking about what Baekhyun just said. Maybe he was too into his past with Yoojung and mingled things with Jiyeon, he had once again lost his focus on his job. I really need to get my head straight. I am not risking another life.. he told himself and went out of the room.

 

He quickly went to Youngjae’s room which was beside Yongguk’s room. The boy’s step suddenly stopped as he heard some people talking inside his room.

 

“i told you! We have to do this ! Our lives are at sake if we don’t do this.”

 

“Just because of Daehyun?! Just because of his silly teenage mistake now everyone is facing death.”

 

“Seunghyun hyung, please. I took care of those three since they were kids. That’s the least I can do for them. I mean, everyone made mistakes.”

 

“Dont hyung me Jiyong. God . You handle this with Yongguk. I need to talk with the Gold Cobra.”

 

“You don’t have to. It’s useless. I already did everything to lessen the punishment. But it is what it is. She’s not the mistake. We are. Come on. We’re on this for almost a decade. It’s finally time to get back on that bastard. She’s the only way we could find him.”

 

Just when Daehyun wanted to listen more, Youngjae got out from his room with a glass in his hand. “Ah, oh my god. What are you doing here?” he asked Daehyun who literally looked like a walking dead. Daehyun shook his head and just looked down. “I’m not feeling well,” he partially lied. Youngjae doesnt seemed to buy the bull. So he put his arm around Daehyun’s shoulder and brought him to the kitchen. “You know what, you should go wash up and follow me to the airport. We need to pick up your little brother later,”

 

Daehyun nodded and walked back to his room. Why everyone seemed to know something that he doesnt know?”

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon was so excited to see Daehyun, she literally left Taehyung behind with her bag and ran to Daehyun. Without any warning, she jumped and hugged Daehyun. Daehyun was startled but he hugged her back. It felt nice, as if he was waiting for this from her. Jiyeon let go of the hug and smiled. “How was the trip?” he asked, smiling as well.

 

“She did great,” Taehyung replied on her behalf, bringing the backpacks. Daehyun laughed and ruffled Taehyung’s hair. “Give it a break Tae ah,” Daehyun chuckled and the two hugged each other. Jiyeon can see how Daehyun loved his brother. Even by the way they hugged was obvious. On the other side, Youngjae was observing her. He was suspicious with the bruises at her neck. “Ya,” Youngjae nudged her. He leaned closer and whispered, “Did you and Taehyung had ?”

 

“Aye!!” she smacked Youngjae’s head, making the boy to wince in pain. “No way! Eww! Youngjae!” she cringed and hit Youngjae again and again. “Ah! Ah! Sorry!!!” Youngjae whined and ran to Daehyun. He cling on to the boy and the others just laughed. “Dude, I was just joking!” Youngjae pouted. Taehyung and Daehyun looked at Youngjae then at Jiyeon. “What joke?”

 

“He said I had with Taehyung!”

 

“What the actual ? You did?!” Daehyun raised his voice in shock. Taehyung instantly raised both of his arms up in the air. “No! Oh my god! I have urge but I never touch her!!!!” Taehyung screamed back, attracting the people’s attentions there. Youngjae facepalm himself. These idiots. He said to himself. Jiyeon pushed Daehyun’s and Taehyung’s head together. “Boys! Get a grip! I am still a and no one had ever touched me!”

 

“You’re a ?!” The three boys literally made an announcement in the middle of the airport. People started whispering to each other and laughed. Jiyeon closed her eyes and exhaled deeply. “Yes yes I am. Let’s go home so we can each other,” she said annoyed. She grabbed her backpack and walked ahead. Daehyun literally gulped hard, exchanging looks with the other two. “Hyung,” Youngjae and Taehyung shook their heads. “We have two s in the house then,” Youngjae laughed and nudged Daehyun. That made the older pissed off and rolled his eyes. “Just you wait,”

 

The car ride was literally filled with laughter and whatnot. Taehyung told them about the dinner on the cruise. Jiyeon were literally drunk, she almost jump out of the cruise. Jiyeon was being teased a lot but she had stories to backup herself. She told how Taehyung got scared when she turned off the lights when he was showering.

 

Once they arrived in the house, Jiyeon quickly pulled Daehyun inside her room. She locked the door behind her and motioned him to keep quiet. Daehyun did as told and followed her. Jiyeon took out some papers out from her bag and showed it to Daehyun. “You’re going to do this with me,” she said so straightforwardly, he agreed without himself noticing.

 

To be continued.

 

 

A/N: THANK YOU FOR THE SUBS GUYS! HOPE YOU ENJOY! ^^