Snap

Ball is in Your Court
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haechan has done his first exam successfully. Taeil did not mind if he has to stay longer to accompany Haechan because now the boy's parents were not at home. His father who was an employee was at work, and by midday his mother had brought lunch to his father. But Haechan refused the teacher's offer. He said his mother would be back soon. So Taeil reluctantly left his pupil alone at home. He still had a dissertation affair with his supervisor.

Haechan just set foot on the third rung to return to his room upstairs. He felt something pouring down to soak his pants and legs.

He rounded his eyes as he looked down and saw what happened, "Oh no... Mark..."

Spilled already.

Flooded the stairs.

He did not remember what he was thinking. He just knew he felt his heartbeat suddenly raced faster than normal.

In a situation like this, how could he think to clean it up? There he instead speeded up the steps on the stairs to the bedroom carefully.

Thank goodness, he had prepared all the equipment. Just grabbing his purse after changing pants, going down the stairs with more carefully -remembering the stairs became slippery. Trying to call his mother and her cell phone ring tones rang out on the table.

Haechan's mother left her cell phone.

Haechan tapped his forehead.

He immediately contacted a playmate who lived not far from his home.

"Hello Haechan." The person on the other line who was watching TV, answered casually.

"Winwin hyung."

"I am. What’s up? Not usual."

"The baby is coming." The boy said to the point.

"Is it true? Well... congratulations then. Good luck!" The guy familiarly called Winwin clenched his fist into the air as if the other person could se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter