Anxious

Ball is in Your Court
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boy kept running back and forth, but not without purpose. He was looking for someone.

 

Once out of his classroom, he stepped into the corridor. Haechan walked towards the next class and peeked inside through a wide-open door. He did not find Mark’s figure there, and he could not contact his beloved boyfriend at all. He knew very well Mark came to school today, he saw him before the morning bell.

 

That was why he was looking for Mark everywhere, he was convinced that his boyfriend was still on school grounds.

 

While looking around, Haechan saw Jeno. He asked him if he knew where Mark had gone, but Jeno just shrugged and told him he doesn't know.

 

“You’re his best friend. How can you not know?” Haechan said, voice demanding.

 

“He didn’t say anything to me. So I really don’t know where he is." Jeno doesn't like any type of confrontation.

 

Haechan was desperate. He ruffled his hair brutally, he was too exhausted to be doing this. Plus, these days he got tired much more easier. Haechan tried to hold back, but he wanted to cry. There were suspicions, but he did not want to know what Mark did all this. He was not interested in hurting even more than he already was.

 

“If you see him, please tell him I’m looking for him. He's not answering his phone."

 

“Why are you looking for him anyway? You can see him later after school, can’t you? This time is supposedly used to focus on your education."

 

Haechan let out a small chuckle, Jeno was not aware of the situation, so he thought the best friend of his lover was not entitled to say so.

 

Haechan then told Jeno something that surprised him.

 

“OK. I’ll tell him that you're looking for him, if I see him."

 

Haechan thanked to him, and went on to continue to look for his boyfriend. Every now and then, he paused to catch his breath again, holding his sore lower abdomen.

 

Jeno kept paying attention to Haechan’s figure up to completely disappear from the view term. He shrugged, then walked toward the parking lot.

 

He stepped toward one of the dozens of cars lined up neatly and entered the one all the way at the end. Someone was eating a bag of potato chips without a single care, listening to pop music through headphones. The faint sound of music and chips is what Jeno hears.

 

“Where’s mine?” Jeno asked. Without looking at him, the teen threw Jeno the variety bag, and continued to eat.

 

“Haechan is looking for you. I think you gotta stop avoiding him. Don't you feel bad for ignoring your own boyfriend?"

 

"He is jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter